It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA agent vet releases "How not to get Busted" DVD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't know how everyone else feels on this. But Barry seems to me to have seen the light on what a failure and a waste of resources "the war on drugs" is and has become. When most of us know that it's just one big lie to yourself and to your country if you wrap yourself in a DEA flack jacket.
That doesn't mean you are doing the "RIGHT" thing.

Check out the article:

www.guardian.co.uk...

It's called Karma: Game Recognize Game

This DVD is going to be everywhere on the net. There's no stopping this one.

"When I was raiding houses and destroying families, my conscience was telling me it was wrong, but my need for power, fame and peer acceptance overshadowed my good conscience.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by MRGERBIK]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's another article link on Cooper for those interested:

www.dailykos.com...

800 arrests? The Lonestar state DEA just got a pimpslap.
Huzzah for Freedom

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good for him - the Drug War is a farce, and most cops I have talked to won't even make an arrest on a marijuana possesion charge anymore.

Unless you have huge quantities on hand, or give the cop a lot of grief, IME most cops will simply make you throw it out, if that.

In Philly if the cops caught you smoking a joint on the street they would just laugh and tell you to put it out and finish it at home

This society would be intolerably repressive if most cops didn't have more sense than the idiots that write the laws.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
GOOD!

A senior narcotics officer in the region, Mark Waters, was similarly incensed. "This is a slap in the face to all that we do to uphold the laws and keep the public safe," he said.

Safe from that evil narcotic...MARIJUANA!

As a drug officer, Cooper said, he made more than 800 drug arrests and seized more than 50 vehicles and $500,000 in cash and assets.

That's a big motivator for bad laws, who would have guessed cash and booty would be evil like that?

new topics

top topics

join