It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is one, everybody is seperate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Everyone is one, everybody is seperate, everyone is equal yet everyone is different.

I did not came to spread more confusion about this matter. It's a hard matter to become confused about.

Everyone is one, we all suffer same things, everyone has an opponent, everyone has an opposite.

Balance is the key in this. To not let one overcome the other but live side by side equally.

Everybody is seperate, we all are seperated of eachother in the form of matter, yet connected psychically. Ether flows through all of us.

Everybody is equal, we all have a physical body with arms and leggs, with brains and eyes. We all have a soul, and we all have a divine spark.

Everybody is different, Yet they differ in colour, length, but basic are all the same. We have same talents, one more advanced than the other.

I don't know why I posted this, maybe I just started with the basics. Anyone anything to add on this?

greets, ehterical.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
On a physical level and spiritual level we are one. Yes. Drops of the ocean.

Yet on a creative level we differ, and on a developmental level we differ. Why? Because our energies have defined seperation. This facilitates independent thought, experience and conciousness. Yet we are all connected to source though chakra points on the light body (energy in/out vortex).

Quite a nice design, I'd say.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, there is only division so that the ultimate consciousness can experience all things. Without this seeming division, the ultimate consciousness would have a rather limited perspective.

new topics

join