It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha Boy is sighted again, could he be the Messiah ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The buddha boy's story is an interesting one. I'm pretty sure there is something really spiritual going on there, but that doesn't preclude the notion that there might be something really material going on there as well.

I have been involved in Vajrayana Buddhism (the kind they do in Tibet, China, and to a small extent in Japan as well) for many years. Reincarnation is integral to the Tibetan religious hierarchy and examples of it are commonplace among the Tibetans.

A Tibetan friend once told me that when a monk dies it is the practice to divide his belongings among the rest of the monks, or at least among his immediate associates. He said that there was a young monk who arrived at a monastary once, who went around to various monks reclaiming items that had belonged to him in his previous life.

That kind of story abounds among the Tibetans.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Nope

Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

I second that!!!

Does he do El Diablo sign around 40-41 seconds?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join