It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blairs plane overruns on the runway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
story here of the plane carrying tony blair and his family (who were on their way to stay with one of the bee gees) overunning the runway at miami airport. the pilot said he couldn't see the pre-taxiway lights and he ended up in the wrong direction and hitting some of the lights. the plane then had to be realigned.

i wonder what the weather conditions were like and also whether they allowed any other plane onto the same area? were the lights tampered with in any way?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So close......

So, so close....

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
well if it was an assassination attempt (which no doubt would have been blamed on al qaeda tampering with runway lights or something) then you can expect to see some small and subtle news stories coming out from the uk and probably some more very, very damaging leaked memos. i'm sure its probably crossed his mind already and you can bet he'll be making his own arrangements in case something does happen to him.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I doubt it was anything like an assasination attempt. Too contrived and reliant on luck. How would any terrorist's know what runway they were coming in on for starters?

Not wishing any of the crew or passengers harmed, it is a shame Tony "The Poodle" Blair didn't get a bash on the noggin.

Roll on 2007.....

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Perhaps it was the.....

Seriously though, this just looks like an accident. Not really any conspiracy.

Perhaps if anything it would be a spin campaign to get out that Tony Blair and family are cool for spending time with the BeeGeess...

Quite funny since the BeeGees haven't been cool since the late 80's

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I doubt it was anything like an assasination attempt. Too contrived and reliant on luck. How would any terrorist's know what runway they were coming in on for starters?

i think you are capable of working that one out for yourself....

do you realise how popular airline 'accidents' are as assassantion tools and especially so in politics?

list

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Perhaps if anything it would be a spin campaign to get out that Tony Blair and family are cool for spending time with the BeeGeess...

Quite funny since the BeeGees haven't been cool since the late 80's

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

It's quite ironic, I think, that they survive rthis mishap and the BeeGee's most famous song was

"Staying Alive"..

Mwooohahahah...

But why would you want to Holiday with testicularly challenged 80's Pop Stars?

Why does Blair always get these plush Holidays from people?

I cannot remember any other PM in history having so many Holidays with the rich and famous. He's more or less advertising the fact he's a corrupt slime puddle.

new topics

top topics

join