It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Dosn't Bush Get Done For War Crimes??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ill warn in advance that this is more of a rant than a post but....

Sadam may get hung within 30 days, yes i totally understand the atrocities that he has commited...(although i thought it was Osama we were after..woops,lost him....so why the hell did we end up with Sadam?)
This so called "war on terror" has a civilian death toll of something like 620,000.......THATS DISGUSTING!!! how come NO body is standing up saying this is NOT acceptable.

I've seen some SERIOUSLY sick things in this war, like the illegal use of Phosphorus as a weapon in the battle of Fallujah in feb.

They spayed it from planes at night, it reacts with your skin, water makes it burn more ferociously and you can only get it off with wet mud. Ive seen footage of mothers still holding their babies, both looking like burnt hogs on a spit. Children, still in thier beds, burnt to a charred and blistered crisp. And the strange thing is, their cloths are barely effected, they are literally burnt under their clothes.

So my point is, Sadam is gonna be hung for,and i quote.."Crimes against humanity" end quote. But isn't using an outlawed weapon against civilians in this manner,ALSO crimes against humanity.

This is a "war on terror", but i ask you, how terrifying is a ten year old child asleep in their bed, or a one year old baby in their mother's arms.

I don't know, maybe i'm just missing the point, but i thought the were things in place to make sure things like this cant happen.
It is KNOWN that phosphorus was used and is illegal, so why is this allowed?

Please feel free to fill me in on anything you guys may know about the situation, as i no some of you serious researchers have spent years follow this stuff.

This just annoyed me so i had to rant

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Anomic of Nihilism]

mod edit: all caps title

[edit on 27-12-2006 by sanctum]

8th

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is all of your evidence from two video clips that you saw while browsing youtube? What other war crimes would you prosecute Bush for?

In response to your own question, how come NO body is standing up saying this is NOT acceptable. I ask how come YOU aren't standing up? Make it your mission to inform people like me who may not know. Give us examples backed by facts.

This is in no way an attack toward you, so I hope you don't take it as that. Just a few questions that sprang up while reading this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Um...maybe because Bush hasn't committed any war crimes? You're basing your opinions on one side of the story. For starters, your quote for the civilian death count is ridiculous. Even the conspiracists laughed at that number.

If there's one thing I have learned in my time on this planet, it's that there are 3 sides to every story. Your side, my side, and the truth. You have obviously listened to one side of the story and formed your opinions without listening to any other sides. Don't feel bad, though, a majority of the population falls into the same category.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi there

the evidence i have seen was on a 45 minute long documentary, with statements from soldiers speeking out, and with footage obtained from their own cameras which they were given. i think it was called "battle of fallujah", or words to that effect, available on the net.

And as for "other war crimes", the war on iraq was illegal, it was an invasion, and then 620,000 people,no different to my mates 3yr old daughter,my mum and little old doris down the road, died. 620,000 died because 3000 died in 911....that doesn't seem right.

Osama bin ladin was the guy we were origionally going after, then we end up in Iraq with some crap about "weapons of mass distruction", then kill 620,000 people who weren't part of the problem....

Just seems wrong thats all.

And as for what am I doing. I'm educating my self every single day, and i have been for about a year now. For some reason i just woke up and suddenly want to learn all i could about the would around me, everything from quantum physics,spirituality,religion,and of course a whole bunch of stuff outside of the mainstream, and i try to educate people every day. And yes i have woken up a few people, and by that i mean, they're actually interested in the would around them, so i feel i DO do my part

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
I've seen some SERIOUSLY sick things in this war, like the illegal use of Phosphorus as a weapon in the battle of Fallujah in feb.

There is a very easy answer to this.

The United Nations Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons of 1983 (CCW) restricts the use of certain weapons, including white phosphorus. The US is a signatory of the CCW, but has only adopted two of the five protocols, and not the one regarding the use of white phosphorus.

Therefore, if the US has not recognized the protocol, it cannot be held legally accountable.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thankyou very much for your imput, for me that was very informative and appreciated. its 4:28am where i am, so im gonna go to sleep now.

But ill be back tomorrow for anyone else wishing to discuss the issue as i can see that not all (of course i wasnt expecting all), agree with my rant/reasoning, and i would appreciate any info to back up your views as RH just did.

g'night from me for now

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Historical events show that International Law war crimes trials are nothing more then the trial of the Victors. Saddams military lost the conventional war hence he will be hanged in a month or so.

Anomic of Nihilism there is a Rant forum over on BTS.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
my question is this why do we go after iraq over 911. i don't remember any of the terrorists being from iraq. but several from were saudis
why don't we go after them it would have made more sense.i mean they have a puppet goverment that is run by fanatical religious guys. wait i know the answer they got lots of money. thats the way everybody gets off. if bush should go to jail it should be fore his inept leadership.
his bad calls read like a laundry list.
1. he come in to a 70 billion budget surplus instead of using it for social secruity he gave it back to the people

2. he ignored the intelligience on alqeda

4. instead of going after the terrorist in sa he went to their staging country
afganistan

5 he missed osama

6.he decided to lie about saddams involvement in 911 to start a war his daddy didn't win

yada yada yada
oh yea don't forget the total disrespect of constitutional rights.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
well the US government just got a raise. specially dick Cheney
that's just silly.
they dont do their job well. why the raise.
this was is about money and power. as long as the fights not close to home. bush and the elite wont give a damn who lives and who dies as long as they make money off the war.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
well funny but Mr Insane isnt even the real deal..

Fake

There are better photo comparisons around, especially close ups of his teeth so its more lies, lies rotten grubby lies.
And as for Bush, well, he's a reptilian, as the majority of those sitting in the power house are, so him along with other hybrids have political immunity!

wonderful, eh!

Allowing Shaddam to open his mouth at all in court was a serious error of judgement, because like fingerprints used by law enforcement agencies, teeth and dental work are absolutely unique, in this case proving one-hundred-percent that Shaddam never was and never could be President Hussein. If you look closely at the photo-composite at the top of this page, you will see four small inset photographs of President Hussein. In all of them you can clearly see his neat white even teeth, made possible in part by the fact that Iraq has [or had] more dental surgeons per head of population than any country in the world apart from Libya. This expert dental service was free to all Iraqis, and President Hussein's teeth were and are in pristine condition.
Now look again closely, and you will see that President Hussein's upper teeth naturally close in front of his lower teeth, known in professional dental circles as 'overbite'. This condition is normal for nearly all of us, but sadly not for Shaddam, who in at least fifty of Christiane Amanpour's separate video frames proves he suffers from a rare condition known as 'underbite', where a defective or misshapen jaw bone causes the lower teeth to close in front of the upper teeth. This single forensic fact is absolute proof that Shaddam is not President Hussein. The additional fact that Shaddam has ragged uneven teeth when compared to the even teeth of President Hussein is interesting of course, but unnecessary because we already have absolute dental proof that Shaddam is an imposter.

as for the pics you will have to search for them, but really obvious differences with the teeth...

source

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
GW Bush and CO arent being tried for war crimes for one simple reason.

When the USA invaded and occupied Iraq on false intel, intel that the UN deemed WORTHLESS, it made the world realise that The UN only matters when the US agree's..

As soon as the US did something the UN didnt want, the UN became USELESS.

And if the UN is useless against the USA, who is going to enforce warcrimes trials?

As ahmajadine said, the UN is merely a tool for the Americans, and this ILLEGIAL war shows just that.

top topics

join