It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no difference what I think, or....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
...what you think. Every living thing has free will within their boundaries of existence. Your opinion counts, but only for your own peace of mind.

Man made the different religions because he did not agree with the next opinion.

What the problem of man is the Ego.
Ego. No one wants to face the inevitability that they are wrong.

If you follow the teachings of, Tao....Buddha...Jesus....or the Hindu gods.

If your happy with what you believe, so be it.

Peace for 2007

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky

Man made the different religions because he did not agree with the next opinion.

Most religions originated from Babylon. They are religons of works. These religions of works also infultrated Christianity. The deceiver at work.

No.....it really has to do with different ways to deceive mankind.

Well, if you follow the teaching of Taoism, Buddhism, or Hinduism you are really following the teachings of Zoroaster who is Nimrod from Babylon.
If you follow the teaching of Jesus, you are following the teachings of the Son of God. The fulfillment of the prophecies prove this.

You might study up on religion if you are going to post these things.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Most religions originated from Babylon. They are religons of works. These religions of works also infultrated Christianity. The deceiver at work.

Well, if you follow the teaching of Taoism, Buddhism, or Hinduism you are really following the teachings of Zoroaster who is Nimrod from Babylon.
If you follow the teaching of Jesus, you are following the teachings of the Son of God. The fulfillment of the prophecies prove this.

Hahahaha...I knew I'd hear from you. Son, Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And to you also MERK

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ego is the main problem. Mankind collectively has a huge ego. It is the biggest obstacle to facing and understanding the truth of things, and it's a point that should be made more often.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

for the (insert gradiose number here) time, please provide evidence to support that claim

why do christians have to claim that there is active deception going on?
can't it just be people with different points of view that developed them independantly?

again, you make the same baseless claims regarding non-abrahamic religion being descended from babylon (even though hinduism predates zoroaster)

and 0 prophecies have been fulfilled (and don't bring up the birth of jesus, he isn't the only person to claim that exact same story)

i suggest you do the same sun, because you don't know anything about non-abrahamic religion if you claim it all comes from "zoroaster who is nimrod"

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
jesus is the son of god. why because you read this in a book that was written by people who chose to leave out other scriptures?
bah. no one really knows what happend back then.
if your going the bible and what it talks about as fact. then well i guess all the writtings on the walls about aliens are true too.

i guess "god" was nieve.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
i guess "god" was nieve.

or, you know
there could just not be any form of deity in the universe

why do people always feel compelled to make excuses for an omnipotent and omniscient being?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
for the (insert gradiose number here) time, please provide evidence to support that claim

Wasted effort from what I've seen. I've provided evidence before on different topics only to see you dodge the issue when the facts come out.

can't it just be people with different points of view that developed them independantly?

Well..........it's true.........the fact you can't see it is nothing new.

again, you make the same baseless claims regarding non-abrahamic religion being descended from babylon (even though hinduism predates zoroaster)

We've been through this before........Civilization was born in Babylon after the flood. I could provide fact after fact..........and would be wasting my time.

and 0 prophecies have been fulfilled (and don't bring up the birth of jesus, he isn't the only person to claim that exact same story)

Please don't make me laugh too hard. I won't waste much time with you because you are blind and seek to stay that way. Ezekiel 37 predicts the rebirth of Israel as a nation which happen May 1948. You are witnessing a partial fulfillment of Jeremiah 50 and 51 along with Isiah 13 right now with the war in Iraq. But why should I waste effort on one that will not even look. If you did a search on Bible Prophecy Fulfilled I'm sure you could find pleny of facts..........but you are afraid of what you might find.

i suggest you do the same sun, because you don't know anything about non-abrahamic religion if you claim it all comes from "zoroaster who is nimrod"

I could show you plenty of facts that prove you wrong......... again .........but it is a waste of time. If you made just a half hearted effort you could prove that Hinduism came from Zoroastrianism and you would also find that this same religion went to Egypt.
Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz of Babylon are Osiris, Isis and Horus of Egypt. You could prove it if you wanted to..........but you are afraid.......
VERY AFRAID of the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
sun matrix, you always repeat the same lines:

"i've brought up evidence already"

OR

"just look it up yourself"

i have repeatedly challenged you to start a thread to back your statement

you always seem to ignore it
so, will you take my challenge to make a thread arguing for your statement?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well..........it's true.........the fact you can't see it is nothing new.

Yes you are quite right that there is active deception - the way that christians deceive themselves into believing.

We've been through this before........Civilization was born in Babylon after the flood. I could provide fact after fact..........and would be wasting my time.
Please provide facts on this 'flood' please!

And as for the fulfilment of prophecies, LOL you make me laugh - you can read anything into these phrases and come up with anything.

G

new topics

top topics

join