It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid Documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
From ABC (Part 2):

Google Video Link

Do not miss it!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Official Bosnian Pyramid News

All the necessary work which is needed to be done in the underground tunnels, located near KTK and Ravne place is going better than planned”- Mr. Enver Hasic had stated at the press conference. Mr. Hasic is the project manager in charge of the geo-mining research on the locations in question. Professional teams of miners from Zenica, who were assisted by the Foundation’s staff managed to clear up more than a hundred meters in the tunnel near KTK Firm and more than 30 meters in the tunnel Ravne. The wooden support was constructed as well. According to Mr. Hasic, the work is going without any difficulties and the safety measures have taken place.” There is no lack of air flow, thanks to the ventilation openings which stretch throughout the tunnels. The regular chemical analyses of the air are also taking place in Zenica lab” - Mr. Hasic had told FENA.

Hasić had pointed out that the network of underground tunnels does connect all of the structures in the Valley of Bosnian Pyramids, and could not be just the natural caves or some old mining pits. .

"The network of the underground tunnels found below the Valley of the Bosnian Pyramids is the work of human hands. I firmly state that these are not some medieval mining pits, since there are no remains of any minerals or whatsoever which would indicate such things. In addition to this, every mining excavation that took place in Bosnia and Herzegovina was documented, and we would know about such things. There is absolutely no evidence that any types of minerals were ever excavated here, nor any documentation that excavations took place here” Mr. Hasić told reporters.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What experts say:

of course, in the beginning there is the monologue of Osmanoviz for the greatest find in the face of the earth...

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Bosnian Pyramid Tunnel network:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
last five posts are all from you Dragonlike
you might be getting the impression that you are the only person who cares about this fraud about now
you'd be right

why don't you save time and send any future posts to yourself using the U2U system

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Why you didn't read my first post in this thread?

I will stop believing untill the excavate all the mountains to plain!!!

Like it or not i do believe

call me whatever you want, i don't give a #

but scince you decided to post after me, here, it means that you are interested about it, too

Simply, you are shy to admit it

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
almost 7 years since the OP and no recent developments or anything really worth while. seems to good to be true

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

alfa_mental
I live 7 km south of the town Visoko (it is located in the Bosnian valley of pyramids). I didn't visit the pyramides yet but i've seen them when I drove bye.

Seriously? You have ultra-more-important things to do than examine one of modern day's greatest fakes/finds?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join