It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid Documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

But if you say that all those blocks were not man made, all those pathways were you clearly can see the bricks in it, than my dear friend, you are really blind.

I've been studying this excavation for two years
I have not seen a single thing that indicates this is a pyramid

some of the features are clearly part of the fortress of King Stefan
some others are clearly part of the medievil necropolis also found at the same location

perhaps you can show me just what evidence you think you see that indicates this was a pyramid built during the ice age by aliens from the pleiades liek Osmaganic is claiming
or you are in fact the blind one eh

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If there was an evidence of that kind than Sam O. would shurely have found it and show it to the whole world
. So don't ask from me to do the impossible.

I've seen the photos from the site, with my own eyes I saw one part of the eastern side of the pyramid of the moon, which is excavated, and I saw something. What it is, further excavation will show...

PS: It's a pyramid

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
you've seen photos of what with your bare eyes ?
you've seen photos of geology basically
and because thet geology looked man made you have concluded that it is as Osmaganic says it is
A pyramid
despite the fact that you yourself have admitted that there is no evidence
so what does that really make you
heres my guess
someone who wants to believe because you have already made up your mind because your personal belief is not based on facts but is based on your imagination
let me know when your imagination says something credible and I might then pay attention
til then you're just a child seeing what he wants to see in cloud formations

so do you agree that it was made by aliens and spcae travelling Maya then
and that it was built during the ice age
and that it was built by survivors from Atlantis and Lmeuria
because Osmaganic has already stated that is his belief

dry that out and you could fertilise the lawn with it

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
it was a fortified hill the home of King Stefan who is a very famous Bosnian figure
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
so the fact that some of the structures excavated are not natural is hardly surprising

Today’s history is not aware of any fortification on hills Visocica and Pljesevica (so called sun and moon pyramids). The king that you’re referring in your post probably never even visited Visoko. Did you notice that person you’re referring was not Bosnian King or citizen?

@ DrLeary – archeologist and geologist around the world are suggesting that formations on your pictures are natural phenomenon. Apparently Mr. Osmanagic is not agreeing with them and they will continue with digging.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Today’s history is not aware of any fortification on hills Visocica

actually the fortified town on the top of Visoki hill is a national landmark of Bosnia

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Do you have any proof of this 'fortified town'??

What about the King?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Do you have any proof of this 'fortified town'??

I suggest you read back through my posts in this thread
I have already provided more than enough proof

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa_mental
Now it is a natural geological formation...

Its allways been a natural formation.

But if it is not a pyramid, if it is a medieval fortification made by the Romans or Illyrians, then Sam O. will officially be a lunatic,

We already know that there are previous ruins on the site. Its a natural hill, WITH some manmade structures on it, but no pyramid.

But if you say that all those blocks were not man made, all those pathways were you clearly can see the bricks in it, than my dear friend, you are really blind.

THe pics we've been seeing showing supposed carved blocks and paths are natural limestone. Limestone CAN and DOES look like that.

If there was an evidence of that kind than Sam O. would shurely have found it and show it to the whole world
. So don't ask from me to do the impossible.

If there is no evidence for what Os. is claiming, then why is he claiming it???

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I suggest you read back through my posts in this thread
I have already provided more than enough proof

No, you did not provide any proof worth mentioning. First, if you call your misinformation about Kings of Bosnia as proof, then yes, you provided a lot of misinformation.

On the hill of Visocica there was necropolis, old city of Bosnian Kings. Ili in better words, what's left of it as harsh weather, poor preservation are reasons most of it did not survive to Today's day. It is not by any means some sort of fortification as you mentioned. Pictures that other member has posted are taken at different hill. It's not that 'fortified' place, it is another HILL. There are no written documents suggesting that there should be any fortification.

But there are two ancient towns missing, and this might be part of it. I honestly don't know what Osmanagic & Co. did find, but I truly believe it is not nothing as Nygdan suggested, nor I believe that Osmanagic showed us enough proof to say its pyramid. It will take more time to uncover more soil, so in this case it's best to be patient, not to rush into any conclusions and wait.

[edit on 1/18/07 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No, you did not provide any proof worth mentioning

you are a very ignorant poster arent you Joe
did you miss this
en.wikipedia.org...
or how about this
can you read it (for the english readers its an announcement from a Bosnian news source that the ruins of the fortified town on top of the hill have been named as a national landmark
www.aneks8komisija.com.ba...

how about this statement

Enver Imamovic of the University of Sarajevo, a former director of the National Museum of Sarajevo, concerned that the excavations will damage historic sites such as the medieval royal capital Visoki, said that the excavations would "irreversibly destroy a national treasure".

so theres nothing there huh
open your eyes
clearly you don't have a clue what you're talking about

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Marduk,
You apparently don’t know what you’re talking about. What’s left on the top of Visocica we don’t call fortification, but old city! This is what’s left of that old city.

What's posted here on this topic by other members is not even close to that location, which btw is protected. Digs also are far away from that place, and according to our history books there should not be any fortification on that place.

Dr. Imamovic recently had an interview where he said that nothing has been found on the hills just before he acknowledged that he did not visit location in many years. He doesn’t even know what locations of digs are, nor does he know who was there. Is that how's professional work gets done? I’m not sure if there is translated version of interview, but Bosnian transcript made me laugh. Not to forget that if someone is to blame for destroyed national heritage it is the same Dr. Imamovic, who was head of National Museum in Sarajevo.

Dr. Imamovic said in interview that he is from ‘around Visoko’ which means that he saw those hills before even Osmanagic was born. Reason he will do anything to prove that there are no pyramids there is that he should be the one who noticed similarities of those mountains and pyramids, not Osmanagic.

Except that you posted web sites that you don’t even know what they represent, is there anything you know about Bosnia, Osmanagic’s digs or at least about archeology?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Except that you posted web sites that you don’t even know what they represent, is there anything you know about Bosnia, Osmanagic’s digs or at least about archeology?

Joe even first week archaeology students know that there is no such thing as a pyramid that is 12,000 years old and built by space travellling mayans that only an engineer from Houston can discover
if you can't see that then you're a hopeless case

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh come on, it looks triangle, it looks pyramidal, are you blind? It is certainly a pyramid.
100% absolutely positively Made in Bosnia!

Do not be ignorant!

But it is naturally shaped pyramid. Not made by Bosnians though.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

But it is naturally shaped pyramid. Not made by Bosnians though

let me guess Cinlung
it was Mohommeds old house when he was living in europe

Masaa al-Khair

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

let me guess Cinlung
it was Mohommeds old house when he was living in europe

Masaa al-Khair

You just spoke human 1st language.

Everywhere in the world belongs to Allah, and Mohammad was His prophet. So everything belongs to Mohammad including the Bosnia Pyramid.
I am not sure he stayed in that house though. It was not written and no records whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It was not written and no records whatsoever

Its in the teachers edition of the Koran
the one where it claims that Mohommed also liked bacon sandwiches

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What happened to this forum?

No Comments...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I agree
it was ok until people showed up spouting that known crackpots were doing archaeology a favour

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Lets stick to the topic of the pyramid, and the other structures in the area, not digress into a diatribe about islam.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

you've seen photos of what with your bare eyes ?
you've seen photos of geology basically

From ABC news:

I want to believe its a pyramid
and i will continue to believe untill all the mountain become plain...

PS: This pyramid idea helps Bosnia to find stability, nonetheless, and raise funds to support its economy

Peace

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join