It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati & the federal income tax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
First off I want to acknowledge that This thread has probablty been talked to death already. so I am damned if I post this thread cause it has already been whiped to death. However if I post to an old thread I will just as likely be whiped for bumping an old thread as well. so I am stuck in posting a new thread on this topic. Im eather danged for "I have read this topic already" or I am danged for "this is an old topic let the thread die" syndrome.

Ok I am one that has a history on this site for disbelieving the joyous equestrian manure about the effect of secret societies on human developments. However I found this site as I was trying to find a site that stated the legal requirements about deductions for federal income tax.

The Federal Income Tax

so my question is this...

Who's butt do I whomp to get my money back? ya don't steal from me and not expect a thorough lashing. I can buy that the government wants the money to do certan things. IE Pay for Parks, Roads, Themselves. But if I found out that some secret society that I have absolutly no vested interest in nor have any controll over is getting my money, then someone is getting a sound thrashing. What I want to know is..

Is this true?

Who do I whip?

If my money is being spent on something then I have a vested interest in that project. I expect a return on my investment. best tell me what is up or don't be taking my money in the first place.

Mod Edit: CAP Title

[edit on 12/26/2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My best guess would be to talk to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. They are one of the pushers for an income tax. If that doesn't work talk to the IRS. Their was a movie out called Freedom to Facism. In the movie they talked about how the income tax law is illegal. Latley their have been people not paying it and getting away with it. And yes the Illuminati are in firm control of the F.R.B. For one they voted to get the bank on December 24th when most of the Senate was on vaction. They had a few select members who were for the Federal Reserve Act. And get this they didn't have a majority vote but passed it anyway. Look up,"The secret of Jekle Island." It's were a bunch of bankers went and made the federal reserve act. They said if anyone knew what they were doing they would have never got away with it. It was done in total secret. These guys couldn't talk, look, or do anything when they traveled by train. They waited till they were at J.P. Morgans home before saying a word to each other. If you want talk to David Rockefeller. His grandfather helped form the Federal Reserve.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not that I don't want to pay income tax, I expect to pay for my government. It is a fundemental requirement to pay income tax to the government. but If my money is going somewhere else that I don't have any controll over and isnt a part of the government then that chaps my buttox.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Some people are getting away without paying income tax. And yes the money goes to other things. Many other things. I think that if you and me knew what was going on we wouldn't sleep at night.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Search for the posts of MOOR45 and Cinosamitna for the best info on this subject.

Regards

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here's a few links for you.

www.warresisters.org...

the7thfire.com...

www.apfn.org...

The above link is a great read.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
Some people are getting away without paying income tax.

Who is getting away with it? Federal prisons are filled with income tax evaders.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
David Rockefeller and the Rockefeller family didn't pay income taxes for years. They donated so much money that they didn't have to income taxes. They then turned around and got that money back. I will do some research. Thier are a few common people I think in tTexas that stated it's unconstitutional to pay income taxes and got away with it. Give me a few and I will try to find.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
David Rockefeller and the Rockefeller family didn't pay income taxes for years. They donated so much money that they didn't have to income taxes.

You can take deductions on money given to qualified charities, but there is a ceiling limit; once it's hit, no further charitable deductions are allowed for the year.

They then turned around and got that money back.

From the charities?

Thier are a few common people I think in tTexas that stated it's unconstitutional to pay income taxes and got away with it.

Article 16 of the Constitution of the United States reads in part as follows:

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Therefore, income taxes are not unconstitutional, as the Constitution itself authorizes them. As far as "getting away" with not paying them, I strongly advise against trying it: just ask Willie Nelson!

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yeah their's been a big debate about the 16th Article. The Rockefellers have so many different charties out their. The Rockefeller University, is one thier literally hundreds of organizations that are owned by the Rockefellers. When you donate that much money to a charity you can write it off and not take a loss. Oh believe me their is no way on gods green earth I will try it. I'am watching a documentary on Pink Floyd and trying to search the net for info. But it's hard it's a really documentary. D

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.wepin.com...

Here's a good link about how the Rockefellers mainly Former Vice President Nelson got away with it.

And almost all of them regularly pay only a part of the tax that their income would require were it not for the use of Trusts.

"Vice-President Nelson Rockefeller, for example, paid no federal income tax several years running. John D. Rockefeller, III, pays a 10% federal tax as a matter of personal principle. Apparently, he can manipulate his tax exemptions to produce whatever return he feels is appropriate. Paul Mellon is able to get away with a negligible income tax as do other members of his fabulously wealthy family. Texas oil billionaire, Bunker Hunt, has managed to live in luxury without paying any income taxes at all for several years."

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The real genius behind this pure shakedown is this. In 1933 when FDR was trying to kick start the economy following the depression America was broke. He turned to European bankers and sought a loan. As a part of that loan you and I and every American are now collateral for that loan. All Americans are products of Maritime law. Just check two items. Your Social Security card which has your name in all capital letters. It's a financial document or a contract. Check it against all your credit cards and installment loans they all have the bearer's name in capitals.Then check your original birth certificate. On the back you'll see the list of banks which comprise the banking cartel. All American's since the 30's were born into a form of slavery or at best ownership.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That's a good comment. I think their are many reasons for the depression. I have been doing some research since yesterday. I will give some good links below for anyone who's intereste.

www.gusmorino.com...

www.federalreserve.gov...

www.econlib.org...

Have fun.

top topics

join