It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reliable info on Dulce

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

Originally posted by DavidBieniek
Well, for the name part...I shouldnt make a comment. I don't know of any terminal to area 51, nor that the base even exists. I have never heard any real proof. I do belive it exists, and I think things way above my clearance happen there. I'll send anyone pictures if they give me their email address asap.

Dr. Bieniek

Area51 has been mapped and has been admitted to excist by the government. No thanks

he's had my email address for over 24hrs now....sooooo......

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
as a lance corprol in the us army reserves logistics support i had a level 2 clearence which entitled me to go into hangars at ohare airport un supervised. You be suprised what was there during the first aniveresy of the 9/11 attacks. as far as DoD clearence i dont believe that it is equal or close to clearence givien to scientists at LanL. When my father worked for General Dynamics on the Ohio class subs LanL people were there to supply certain components and they werent even allowed near the subs.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
-never mind-

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well for one answer, I never showed up because I changed my mind on the matter in which I was to speak about...which was about various programs that we are currenlty doing and about my knowledge of UFO craft, which is very limited. Although ,I do know, however, that I have examined an un-identified object similar to the one that I was asked about last night. We don't know for sure that it was alien, but we most certainly can't prove otherwise. I do believe that the US will investigate any media links therfore instantly revoking all my clearance. Please don't make this too widespread until I have the pictures safely on here.

Dr. Bieniek

You are so full of # men. Goodby and for everybody else, you will see it too.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
as a lance corprol in the us army reserves logistics support i had a level 2 clearence which entitled me to go into hangars at ohare airport un supervised. You be suprised what was there during the first aniveresy of the 9/11 attacks. as far as DoD clearence i dont believe that it is equal or close to clearence givien to scientists at LanL. When my father worked for General Dynamics on the Ohio class subs LanL people were there to supply certain components and they werent even allowed near the subs.

I didn't know the Army had a rank of Lance Corporal, hehe.I thought that was marine corps.
I was also stationed at O'Hare, after my MOS was phased out (that damn INF Treaty!!). I was with the 822nd MP company, right there on the corner of Mannheim and Higgins.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well for one answer, I never showed up because I changed my mind on the matter in which I was to speak about...which was about various programs that we are currenlty doing and about my knowledge of UFO craft, which is very limited. Although ,I do know, however, that I have examined an un-identified object similar to the one that I was asked about last night. We don't know for sure that it was alien, but we most certainly can't prove otherwise. I do believe that the US will investigate any media links therfore instantly revoking all my clearance. Please don't make this too widespread until I have the pictures safely on here.

Dr. Bieniek

You are so full of # men. Goodby and for everybody else, you will see it too.

can you please clarify your comment?

are you just referring to the Dr's claims etc?

"Goodby and for everybody else, you will see it too"

see what?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
exdog I know you read the posts before, but just look at them very carefully, it's all just shyte what he talks about, the evading of the questions is because he doesn't have them, it does take that long because he doesn't have them, and he doesn't know anything about the measurements taken, only already the fact that he is talking to us confirms it. But yes, I will explain myself more...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

exdog I know you read the posts before, but just look at them very carefully, it's all just shyte what he talks about, the evading of the questions is because he doesn't have them, it does take that long because he doesn't have them, and he doesn't know anything about the measurements taken, only already the fact that he is talking to us confirms it. But yes, I will explain myself more...

OK, I gotcha...that's what I thought, wasn't sure if I missed something...hectic workday...just trying to keep up...thanks for the clarification

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes I would be happy to produce my credentials, but can you post pictures in the forums. As for the documents, the government has no reason to monitor my outgoing calls, mail, or e-mail. I will send them from home. As why the government is using binary code, I have no clue. I don't know of any external entrances...only the one in LANL. And the classified doc I'm talking about is only classified as a "C LOSS".

I would say Nuclear. Nuclear power is much more efficient, and easier to dispose of in space. Some problems though is that to create a nuclear reaction in space, with the power needed to propell a craft, we would have to create an artificial environment to set of the nuclear reaction, then a good way to prevent energy loss from heat. I belive that over 85% of Nuclear energy is lost due to extream heat. If we could stop most of the heat, we could use it to go faster, and use less nuclear material.

I know you read it, but read it again.

I'm just a Physicist in Aerospace Tech

And offcourse next to this Mr smart person has knowledge of which all of you persons are waiting for, and still uses his real name for giving this information on a known forum

Look at the above and make your own clues.
Ps. also advisable to look at the evading of questions, waiting with the so-called pictures, and all the other nice stuff which he is talking about

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I got tired of waiting so I made my own

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
oooops

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
May want to slant the sign a little, to follow the slant in the wall, hehe.....

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
May want to slant the sign a little, to follow the slant in the wall, hehe.....

I didn't have time, the boss was coming

besides....it might be too "convincing" if I did

(nice wedding site)

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, I already gave someone the pictures that I had. I already gave you all information and whether you belive me or not, is up to you. I'm out of this topic from now on!

Dr. Bieniek
Out

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good choice DavidBieniek

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, I already gave someone the pictures that I had. I already gave you all information and whether you belive me or not, is up to you. I'm out of this topic from now on!

Dr. Bieniek
Out

"I already gave someone the pictures that I had"

and there's a small community of flying monkeys that lives in the bottom drawer of my desk, If you want, I'll send ya pics?

dude...you asked for my email....I gave it...
*end of discussion*

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Dear Doc,

There are a great many things which you did not question at all in my posts, which to me are primary to your great "lures" of photos over and over. You have been given numerous chances, FTP addresses, emails and the like...but your Doctorate can't seem to help you accomplish the task. I am forced to believe you are a fake. I also find your posts to be completely generalized so you can obviously claim ignorance.

1) We have SkepticOverlord's information of you posting from across the country and not near LANL.

2) The fact that you have no problem revealing so much info on the web despite having "secret" clearance.

3) John Straw that I mentioned.
- Not a doctor he is an engineer
- He holds master's and bachelor's degrees from the University of Kentucky, both in metallurgical engineering.
- He is Deputy Associate Director for Weapons Engineering and Manufacturing at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Never in Aerospace Research, but was associate group leader for gas transfer systems and program manager for nuclear reconfiguration and for the device fabrication facility.
- He did "research in advanced aerodynamic materials and alloys" is NOT true and I made it up.
- Straw, who has worked at Los Alamos for 31 years is perhaps on of the most well known figures at LANL, which is true, but your claim is you only "heard" of him seems pretty lame.
- His extensive supervisory and management experience includes (note, not Doctorate or Research skills) leading four key projects: B61 Acorn development; W76 Acorn development; W88 Terrazzo development; and engineering design of advanced concept nuclear weapons. (Of which you yourself claimed some knowledge)
- W88 Terrazzo or W88 certifiable pit, Qual 1, WAS a critical milestone for the Laboratory. It was not anything to do with aerospace.

You corrected ZERO of this info.

4) BTW - My Uncle at LANL, Walter J. Codekaf does not exist. The last name is backwards for Fake Doc.

Have a Nice Day!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
the ATS version of a "BitchSlap"

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Good choice DavidBieniek

Did you receive any pics Leen or are you just fooling us???

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski

Good choice DavidBieniek

Did you receive any pics Leen or are you just fooling us???

there are no pics, plain and simple-
he doesn't have them and never did.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join