It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reliable info on Dulce

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by DavidBieniek
If I can have anyone's email address then I'll send the pictures through email.

Just use our site's upload tool.

I'd advise against giving this guy your e-mail.

it's my "safety" email...thanks for your concern

I am an IT tech....I have my bases covered (excuse the pun)

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Doc, I have a question. I'm going to assume everything you're saying here is the utmost truth:

Based on what you know and your own personal and professional experience and knowledge, to you believe this Dulce base contains anything extra-terrestrial? Or that the stories and documents about it are true? You don't have to back it up if you don't want, just your own personal opinion on the matter.

Thanks.

Oh, and if you could send me the pics too.

Don't post your email address.

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
Doc, I have a question. I'm going to assume everything you're saying here is the utmost truth:

Based on what you know and your own personal and professional experience and knowledge, to you believe this Dulce base contains anything extra-terrestrial? Or that the stories and documents about it are true? You don't have to back it up if you don't want, just your own personal opinion on the matter.

Thanks.

Oh, and if you could send me the pics too.

[email protected]

Is that ok to have someone look you up? I am sending the Z number to my Uncle..ok??

Don't wanna get you in trouble at work. Oh, maybe you know him already. Now that would be proof.

EDIT: Wait, I know...perhaps you could tell the skeptics about the ASPECT project in your group. That uses advanced aero tech and would completely prove it to them nay sayers once and for all.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think I guy here is doing research in the special newly discovered element unobtainium, which is only one electron away from deludium.

That's pretty good...

Well, first thing I did (before seeing William's notes), was go to LANL's site and search each group, to find the doctor's name. In doing so, I learned a lot about the lab's programs... Interesting stuff, you should definitely check it out...

Anyways, the doc's name of course, isn't in any of them...

Oh well...never hurts to keep an open mind...as you never know (or see) the real thing when it comes along....

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
nothing in my email box yet, but I just had this picture of a realy poor photoshoped image of a janitors closet with a poorly inserted MSpaint graphic for the "Dulce" doorway...

I just wish he'd hurry up and send something...

EDIT-repeated word deleted

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by exdog]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well I can certainly understand why you didn't show up for the interview Doctor David Bieniek. Why would a person with such a high ranking social status want to talk to this hick town anyways. I did meet the famous Area 51 caller who talked with Art Bell. Are you interested??

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
still no word from the good Doctor....

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
just for giggles perhaps I'll make my own hoax photo just so we can have a little fun

I still hope he comes through...but he's had plenty of time to back his statements up....

c'mon Doc

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here is the picture the good Doctor sent to me... this is the only place he has clearence to at Dulce.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the dock hasnt shown his pics yet?

man he most have been killed our somthing

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Doctor Bieniek is probably not interested in the Area 51 caller exdog.
Art Bell does a radio program on Fridays here at 3:00 p.m called "Tradeio". You can buy, sell, or trade your wares. Anyways......I had an older big screen television I wanted to get a rid of. It was huge and took up a lot of space. So I called up "Tradeio" and Art announced it over the air. Guess who bought my television??? The infamous Area 51 caller. When he came out to my house I knew immediately that the guy was probably telling the truth.
(due to physical abnormality) He (the Area 51 caller) also chatted awhile.

Art knows what I mean and he isn't talking. I'm willing to give this information only to Doctor David Bieniek, as not everyone can be trusted with this information.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

No, no. I'm still here. I am posting them to the web page now!
There I'm sorry, but I couldnt get any more pictures. Oh, yes, and the security are Government/Contractor. We have guards from AdvancedProtectiveServices and The US Government. I'm sorry if I missed any questions.

Well kids, sorry but the doc is full of the smelly stuff.
Advanced Protective Services has never supplied security services for the laboratory nor will they probably ever.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Does Wackenhut provide the security DClark?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Does Wackenhut provide the security DClark?

No, it's not hard for one to think that though, with all the nuclear facilities that wack and hunt provides security for.

The company that provides security for laboratory is Protection Technologies Los Alamos (PTLA).

Wackenhut always seems to bid for the contract though.

The good doctor tried but I guess he just figured that we were all bozos.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the doc is from pittsburgh huh?..thats orginally where i am from lived there 19 yrs..and doc u said ur clearance is equivalent to the DoD clearance secret..well as a secret clearance holder im here to say just because u have a secret clearance that doesnt mean you get to see secret documents..the only secret information i possess is entry procedures for an LF(launch facility)..so im not buying your security clearance story..perhaps you can tell me the process in obtaining this clearance as i have done it
..and im sure you know that its up to the author of the classifed material to decide if you have a need to know or not..they dont store secret documents on a computer where anyone has access..and i would bet if you do have a security clearance you are only allowed information that is imperative for you to do your job..and if you think the government wouldnt find out bout u e-mailin secret documents..then i got some bridges to sell ya
take it easy Doc and watcha think bout them steelers...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Doctor Bieniek is probably not interested in the Area 51 caller exdog.

I'm confused? I never mentioned the Area 51 caller

please calrify...I only requested the photos...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
something like this?

*edit* image resized

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by exdog]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
the doc is from pittsburgh huh?..thats orginally where i am from lived there 19 yrs..and doc u said ur clearance is equivalent to the DoD clearance secret..well as a secret clearance holder im here to say just because u have a secret clearance that doesnt mean you get to see secret documents..the only secret information i possess is entry procedures for an LF(launch facility)..so im not buying your security clearance story..perhaps you can tell me the process in obtaining this clearance as i have done it
..and im sure you know that its up to the author of the classifed material to decide if you have a need to know or not..they dont store secret documents on a computer where anyone has access..and i would bet if you do have a security clearance you are only allowed information that is imperative for you to do your job..and if you think the government wouldnt find out bout u e-mailin secret documents..then i got some bridges to sell ya
take it easy Doc and watcha think bout them steelers...

True. I had a top-secret clearance, when I was 17 years old! I enlisted in the Army as a Nuclear Weapons Technician. All the information we saw on nuclear warheads and propulsion were classified as *secret*. The only top-secret manuals were the ones used for the Tac-Sat(tactical satellite). The Tac-Sat would receive a signal every 15 minutes, that a Commo guy would have to answer. The top-secret manual would contain all the codes to decrypt a message, if one came through. (This is a whole other topic in itself, very intersting stuff). Having a top-secret clearance only gived you access pertinent to you job description. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I know that all the employees in my department (IT) signed a binding agreement regarding the security and private user information we have available to us. If we even leak the smallest bit of info, we are subject to immediate termination. I can only imagine what such government penalties would be

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well, for the name part...I shouldnt make a comment. I don't know of any terminal to area 51, nor that the base even exists. I have never heard any real proof. I do belive it exists, and I think things way above my clearance happen there. I'll send anyone pictures if they give me their email address asap.

Dr. Bieniek

Area51 has been mapped and has been admitted to excist by the government. No thanks

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join