It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Skeptics! *Take Off Your Masks*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Does thought Exist? Then what you think Exists. Seek for truth within, listen to your consciousness. Disclosure project.

www.disclosureproject.org

I certainly didn't mean to offend with my question,
I believe I now understand what you're saying.
If I believe it, it exists.
I apologise for not going to the above website, but
you see, just because it's on the internet, doesn't
always make it true. No offence.

Oh! nearly forgot, and by listening to my conciousness
is how I arrived at my belief system. I tread carefully.
Thank you.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by IronMan]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Appreciated. Thank you for the chat. Have a joy full day Iron Man. Keep following that consciousness =) You are never in the wrong place and you are never in the wrong thought

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

I apologise for not going to the above website, but
you see, just because it's on the internet, doesn't
always make it true. No offence.

Whoa, just stop right there. Aren't we on here to deny ignorance? The disclosureproject website actually is a goldmine of information, it basically has everything you need to know regarding exopolitical issues and evidence, and you're passing it up? Is this a common trait of what all the skeptics do?

Take your mask off, iron man! Take the blinkers off too! If you truly are sincerely interested in the ET subject (which is why you are here on this thread, I assume), you owe it to yourself to watch the video conference on there and all the documented material and testimonies. It could well open a whole new door on the way you see things. Deny ignorance!

[edit on 28-12-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It would be very historical... wait a moment! it would be the second biggest
'chunk' of history in our concept of the life on Earth. The first of course,
being the positive proof of the existence of a God.

Hey IronMan...... I suppose you wouldn't have any problem posting a link to this positive proof of the existence of god would you? Or is this just a cheap shot on your part? How many god sightings have there been this week? I missed god's mass sightings on the front page of the news also.

Our so-called advances in certain areas were made with hard work, money and foresight in seeing where the world is going.

Hocus pocus. Close examinations of our trips to the moon have revealed glaring discrepancies. The hardest work that I can see would be exhaustive efforts to fake out the public on 'where the world is going'. Do you also support the official story on 9/11?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Thanks I enjoyed posting this because it's seldom mentioned. For them to show such air superiority right over the White House sent a clear message without any violence. I can't imagine a better example of peaceful aggression. The ET's have seldom interfered with our military, and diplomacy seems to be the utmost priority. I wish I could say the same about the United States.

Here's a link to the the news story and the picture that ran on the front page of most U.S. newspapers:

www.subversiveelement.com...

I would also like to add that while I know of nobody personally that ET has ever harmed, I do know of a few they have help personally - me being one.

great thread and very interesting stuff I am intrigued and wondered,
I bet you have some interesting questions for aliens please visit my thread and add some more questions or share your answers
http:/www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread256607/pg1

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It would be very historical... wait a moment! it would be the second biggest
'chunk' of history in our concept of the life on Earth. The first of course,
being the positive proof of the existence of a God.

Hey IronMan...... I suppose you wouldn't have any problem posting a link to this positive proof of the existence of god would you? Or is this just a cheap shot on your part? How many god sightings have there been this week? I missed god's mass sightings on the front page of the news also.

I may have confused you, I meant that I would 'assume' the world
would value the proof of God more... if proof was found.

Our so-called advances in certain areas were made with hard work, money and foresight in seeing where the world is going.

Hocus pocus. Close examinations of our trips to the moon have revealed glaring discrepancies. The hardest work that I can see would be exhaustive efforts to fake out the public on 'where the world is going'. Do you also support the official story on 9/11?

Okay, I understand, we're off again here with bat-ball routines.

Money,manpower and the aspirations of many years mean nothing.
The computer chip came from an alien.
The light bulb came from an alien.
Stealth technology came from an alien
Humans are stupid, the alien told us.
Our own goverment hate us and want to
put rings through our noses to lead us
to slaughter... the alien told 'em to do it.

Everything's a conspiracy, but we know.
Sat here typing the truth on a keyboard
invented by an alien. Struth!

Oh I see, 9-11... If I say yes, I'm a fool.
If I say no, I'm in the 'in-crowd'?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dOmeshoT
out of all the sightings, 80% can be identified and only 20% remain unknown.

If that figure is accurate, that's a TON of unknown's! TONS.

UFO skeptics .... I have long since determined most of them to be sowrn enemies of the truth.

Seriously ... you should consider changing your classification of people. You seem to be lumping all people who don't believe the same as you all together into a group called 'skeptic who are disinformationists'. There are TONS of whacks out there who post hoaxes, or post what they think are UFO sightings, when in fact they are false. It would be a grave error to blindly believe everything people say. It is a testamony to TRUTH to ask questions and to try to debunk something first. If it holds up under debunking ... THEN it is worthy of serious consideration.

This is worth a look: www.youtube.com...

Yes. Very interesting. Thank you for that information.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The computer chip.... yes.

The light bulb... no.

Stealth technology... doubtful.

Humans are stupid... some of us moreso than others.

Our own government hates us.... don't confuse hate with respect, greed.

Everything's a conspiracy .... if you consider assasinations, terrorism, and UFO disclosure everything - yes.

Keyboard...not much alien input there.

So do you believe the official story on 9/11 or not?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You seem to be lumping all people who don't believe the same as you all together into a group called 'skeptic who are disinformationists'.

I've never met a believer who buys into every UFO claim ever made, so we are all to some degree skeptics. I said 'most' and I stand by that claim. Many hoaxers are from the same crowd. True skeptics wear many hats and have become more sophisticated to more efficiently serve their purpose.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Do I believe in the 9-11 explanation?

Yes. I believe that 2 hijacked planes hit the towers.
I saw it on the television although I'm from the
crowd that believes the TV is for entertainment only.

I believe that another hijacked jet hit the Pentagon
and I believe that another hijacked plane was aimed
somewhere important and the plan was foiled by
the passengers who forced the plane into the ground.

These are the facts given by your government.
No other country's government has implied that any
other events happened.
I personally have never investigated the event and
I don't live in the country it happened.

So there it is... 'fill your boots' call me names and
elate in my so-called ignorance. All I ask is for
reasonable views that don't include websites.
Unless you think the aliens did it! (seen the thunder-
bird/UFO and Satan images, real world nuh?)

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm not here to ridicule anyone. That's not my style. But I will not hesitate to tell it like it is. I'll give you my reasons for not believing the official 9/11 story. I was watching along on television that day. A few things bothered me as far as the media was concerned. I have voiced these concerns many times and have not exactly received overwhelming support.

1. If the first plane hit the WTC as the french video allegedly depicts, why wasn't this reported when the story first broke? How could a jet be mistaken for a Cessna with millions of witnesses? Why was the clear and present danger misrepresented?

2. Why did the TV cameras NEVER show the WTC at ground level between the alleged first and second attacks? The loss of life and emergency response must have been massive. Yet the viewing public was led to believe there was no sense of urgency.

3. Why did the NYSE open at all on 9/11? Why were CNN and FOX urging WTC stock traders specifically to come to work? Why did CNN and FOX give the 'all clear' after the first attack, claiming that the fires were not life threatening and the damage was confined to a couple of floors?

4. Why haven't these media related questions ever been posed, even by the 9/11 truth movements?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Virtually every culture since the earliest known HISTORY OF MANKIND has recorded accounts of alien visitation.

ok , and by the same metric . almost every culture has a supernatural origins tale regarding thier staple food crop - the american indians myth of the origins of maize [ grown from lice picked from the skin of thier ` corn mother ` totem ] is a clasic

so , where do you believe sweetcorn comes from ? ....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I can't tell you the origin of corn. Likewise, I can't tell you the origin of UFOs or ET. But the thing that corn and the UFO/ET phenomenon have in common - they do exist. Obviously the many cultures of the world have always interpreted the same things in very different ways. For instance, modern UFO skeptics tend to interpret any strange sightings caught on videotape as balloons, insects, or the 'old fathful' hoax.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is the long version of the OP video and part 1 only too.
There is a part 2.
Part 1:
video.google.ca...

Part 2:
video.google.ca...

[edit on 10-1-2007 by tock]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
This is the long version of the OP video and part 1 only too.
There is a part 2.
video.google.ca...

Just wondering but what does OP mean?

By the way, great video!

PS... whoops! Have not seen this one yet... looks interesting!

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this tock! That video is absolutely fascinating and possibly the best evidence ever for UFOs in my opinion.

OP = original post/poster.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Crusher

its difficult for me to put into words crusher, but with proof we lose the faculty of faith...does that make any sense? respectfully, mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join