It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO, Illuminati, Templars, Bankers, Masons, Hitler & 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I myself don't think they call themselves Illuminati anymore. But I do think that they are still around. Not using the Illuminati name anymore but still using the doctorines/teachings of Adam. Control of money, gover. and media.

But "control, govern, and media" were not the doctrines of Adam Weishaupt. Weishaupt's doctrines were classical liberalism, i.e., separation of church and state, democratic government, and freedom of speech and religion. For upholding these doctrines, the Illuminati was demonized and persecuted by its powerful enemies, and continues to be scapegoated by the naive who continue to believe the lies of those enemies.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
I own several books by both Hall and Leadbeater, i have found nothing sinister or nefarious.

Also, Leadbetter was never a regular Mason. Hall eventually became one, but most of his writings spoken of continually on ATS were penned many years before he himself became a Mason, and are therefore the works of a non-Mason.

Personally, I think Hall was privy to the Inner Light, and projected this to everything he wrote about, including Freemasonry. Leadbetter, on the hand, has always seemed sort of nutty to me, as has Foster Bailey (whose books were, in fact, written in large part by his wife Alice, also on the nutty side).

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Personally, I think Hall was privy to the Inner Light, and projected this to everything he wrote about, including Freemasonry. Leadbetter, on the hand, has always seemed sort of nutty to me, as has Foster Bailey (whose books were, in fact, written in large part by his wife Alice, also on the nutty side).

I know we've had our discussions and debates about this(we both respect the writings of Manly P. Hall).

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of C.W. Leadbeater's writings.

But some of them I've found to be quite useful.

From what I understand; C.W.L. was Initiated into the same Masonic Order that John Yarker, H.P. Blavatsky and Jinarajadasa(of whom Samael Aun Weor received his Theosophical diploma from) were members of.

From my albeit limited perspective, C.W. Leadbeater was not an Adept, but was almost certainly a genuine Initiate.

And if we consider that C.W. Leadbeater was teaching those youths the Vajroli Mudra(the opposite of masturbation), I think he deserves more respect than he is often given.

Regards

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Do you have anything to say about the german expeditions to antarctica? I keep reading things about nazi flying saucers and nazi moon bases and the like I just wanted to know since you said in your post you wouldnt get into how the Germans with their advanced technologies lost the war.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Do you have anything to say about the german expeditions to antarctica?

Hey, done a very brief search and found an interesting work Channel 4 done have a look
LINK

As far as I am aware the Germans were some of the first to entertain the idea of flying-saucer like aircraft.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by marcopolo]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Have a look at this site alsoUFOs, Rockefeller funding

This is an extract from the first part.

It all began with what was probably one of the most devastating immigrations to America. A German by the name of Johannes Rockefeller arrived in America early in her history and gave rise to a family line that would later finance the Nazi revolution in Germany, even to the degree of merging their Standard Oil Company with the Nazi owned and operated I. G. Farben chemical company, which provided Zyklon-B cyanide gas for the German death camps during world war II. Following the war, there is more than enough evidence to conclude that these American corporate fascists secreted literally thousands of hard-core Nazi's into the USA, shuffling them into the various levels of the military-industrial-intelligence fraternity which the Rockefellers essentially owned and operated, while at the same time sponsoring U.S. "presidents" who would faithfully remove power from Congress [via vetos, executive orders, the appointing rather than electing of executive branch personnel, and the creation of several secret agencies which operated under security classifications that even the most powerful Congressional overseers were forbidden from acquiring].

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey, why not?

First let me say that the original post is a very clever one, not too nutty and out-there but balanced and clear, done by someone who has done their homework alright! And the replies are equally clever. Good questions and good answers, I like!

I find the quotation marks on New as in "New" World Order to be very accurate since it is all but new. This sort of society has gone under many names throughout the decades, shifting shape and members but still operating to reach the same goals.

It is important to say that the "one" NWO, Illuminati or whatever never existed as one solid organisation but as many woven in to one. This is not hard to accept as a fact since most of the worlds economy is concentrated into a group consisting of a handfull of men, and economy being the most powerful man-made tool in the history of the world (yes, stronger than religion which quite often equals monetary power). Just imagine a small group of very influencial men slamming their business into one huge, overlapping, global machinery constructed to rule the world through economy. All members who know exactly which strings to pull to get what they want, because they made the f#ing strings themselves and they all begin and end with members of the same elite!

A very common misconception of the NWO is that people are waiting for some magical day when all channels, TV and radio will broadcast some message straight from the depts of some Masonic shirne telling everyone "We are in power, resistance is futile" or whatever. This is not very likely to occur. The power is already theirs and has been for so long now. What to make of it? Well, you can't do much. I am also of the opinion that the UN is their tool as well, one of their most sly and cunning plots against all the world. A true wolf in sheeps clothing, seemingly acting by sheer good will but accually the military branch of the NWO making sure all the countries will sacrifice their soliders in the "right" wars for a common goal, for their purposes. If the UN was all about world peace, I could mention (and I think all of you could) numerous conflicts and disasters where the UN could have acted and sorted everything out but did not by some strange reason.

Will there be an end to it? Hopefully yes, but it will surely mean a complete downfall of all we are used to (read the present and past global structure of money controlling everything). The NWO is all about controlling as much assets across the globe as possible, making the population slaves under their rule. Only a complete detachment from all what money and materialism is can disarm this powerful elite, without the idea of "owning" they are powerless (this is what I hope will be behind the magical year of 2012). But since they seem not only to survive but also stage financial break-downs it needs alot more than a stock-market to crash, I mean the revolution of the spiritual! (Ok, I'll try to contain myself now...)

Are they pure sinister? Why not? All I see is greed. Greed and urge to have influence over the world as a whole, making it all work "your" way, no matter the costs and not giving a f#ck about other countries and their integrity, not to mention the worthlessness of the next guy.

All we can do is to contiue to un-cover as much as possible and to know as much as we can about our "enemy", how, when and why they operate like they do.

The fact that Freemasonry is involved sounds to me like more of a coincidence, most Freemasons are humble beings having a good time with their secrets and all. Supposedly the founders of this "web" were Freemasons for some other reason but used the natural secrecy and "magic" of the society to keep building on an already fairly stabile platform.

But I dunno...

[sorry for typos but I'm in a rush here]

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Raud]

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Raud]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join