It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Chissler...... Now This Is What I'm Talkin' About!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hello my friend - This is what I'm talkin' about. Yep indeed, the death sentence is here! And quick!
Dude, I hope you had a great holiday, but can you say:
Nyanh, nyanh, ya, nyanh yah...........
This is the way it should be. No longer will this scumbag breath the same air as you and I.

www.comcast.net.../2006/12/26/549297.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq's highest court rejected Saddam Hussein's appeal Tuesday and said the former dictator must be hanged within 30 days for his role in the 1982 slayings of 148 Shiite Muslims from a town where assassins tried to kill him.

"From tomorrow, any day could be the day" Saddam is sent to the gallows, the chief judge said.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Was this article wrapped up like a Christmas present? I would be disappointed if it wasn't.

But you fail to see the bigger picture. Yes your need for vengeance is served, but do you not see what the court is going to do?

Saddam is going to be a martyr for his people, for the rest of time. Let him rot in a cell where everyone will forget about him. This is going to create more problems than solve them.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes sir - it was gift wrapped with a really nice bow!

I hate to admit this, I really do, but in THIS case - THIS CASE, you just might be right.....

Stay cool

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
I hate to admit this, I really do, but in THIS case - THIS CASE, you just might be right.....

In this case?

It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out though. Leaving him in prison does open the door for a possible escape and rise to power. It is a long shot, but it always leaves the possibility. Imminent death does guarantee he will never retain his power, but does it solve anything? Will they be in a better state with him dead?

A lot of questions will remain unanswered.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Think of Charles Manson

f he was put to death when he was charged, his followers would've flipped, and proclaimed him the new messiah. Now, he's been in jail for a while, and he looks crazier and crazier. No messiah here, nope.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think they should have let him rot in jail still wearing those Y fronts we saw him wearing in the papers, at least that way all the people he hurt and the people who look up to him can see "he is just a man in pants"...

But atleast now he is an example to anyone who might try what he did, and they might heed the warning...

I've got this Saddam hussein t-shirt, it's alittle tight round the neck, but it hangs well...

(sorry, couldn't resist)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

I've got this Saddam hussein t-shirt, it's alittle tight round the neck, but it hangs well...

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Dude! Nicely done.
Wish I would've thought of that!
Hats off to you Bud!

new topics

top topics

join