It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News- Aliendiscussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So far I have caught twice on Fox News them talking about European Nations sending probe tomorrow to search for Alien life. They talked about water on Mars and possible life on one of the Moons of Jupitor. They did give the French credit.

They are actually having a discussion on it some serious, some joking.

What do you think of this all of a sudden having segments about the hunt for Aliens?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I caught some of that on FOX...good discussion from what I could see.

It's nice seeing people talking about aliens in the media.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Could this be a step up in disclosure?

What I think is interesting is that this probe is European. I believe with the probe being from another Nation and if they find life then the USA is kind of off the hook because I feel if the USA came clean there would be many lawsuits from abductee's.

Things may just be in the up swing and 2007 may be quite interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You mean the COROT launch I think.... The French CNES are leading the mission for the ESA. I thought it was more about looking for extrasolar planets and analyzing star interiors, than looking for life...

www.esa.int...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Fox was saying Alien Hunt on the one occasion. I only heard it twice then nothing more on it. You know how they throw tid-bits at us in the USA.

Fox is so censored and you get what they allow. I was suprised they had on what they had on.

top topics

join