It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A shamefull website !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I was looking for some Judge dred pics on the net. I typed this " Judge Dred Toys " on Google, and look what I found on the first page results.

www.thirdreichforum.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Actually this site seems to be more informational rather than a neo-nazi site, which means it COULD be a good thing no?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think that you didn't check their avatars, pseudonyms and posts. Everything on this site is looking pro-nazis.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:44 AM
link   
No actually I went to several posts....one was what was the greatest special forces unit of WW2 and many agreed it was the brittish S.A.S and another in the "Third Reich" section...was about how the Nazis came to power, and there was surprisingly large ammounts of Pro-judaism, as well as people criticizing them for being racist on the "opposite" end of the spectrum

I think the site is just a place (in general, there may be some racists there) for people stuck in the past to go talk about WW2 from the German's perspective.

I saw some of their avatars, but you have to admitt, panzers are cool as hell looking
and tigers were tough as nails

So far I've not seen any swastikas, that's a good sign

Sincerely
no signature

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I know this sort of peoples. They are all fascinated by former nazi germany and their technology and designs.

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 12:21 AM
link   
hitler was a very smart man. of course, he was an extremly twisted and incredibly evil person, but he wasn't an idiot. i'm pretty amazed at exactly what he did during those years, but i don't support the acts that he participated in

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes...
That forum is on the THIRD REICH!
ITS NOT PRO-NAZI!
WOULD YOU STOP ASSIMILATING EVERY AND ALL THINGS ABOUT WW2 GERMANY AS NAZI!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
Yes...
That forum is on the THIRD REICH!
ITS NOT PRO-NAZI!
WOULD YOU STOP ASSIMILATING EVERY AND ALL THINGS ABOUT WW2 GERMANY AS NAZI!!!!!!!

You are a nazi, that's why you are upset !

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The word is silver but silence is gold.
SHUT UP!

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes...there is a strange number of people who are GRAVITATED to the Third Reich. I can't explain it myself. But the Swastika, the red and white and black, it's all so beautiful, and empowering. I think that is why people get caught up in it, even the harmless interest in its history, can become more then one bargained for.

The German Military machine was quite an empowering force, its effectiveness like any army was reduced by incompitance, but the Tiger Tanks, the German uniforms, all are gravitating, so much so that people today still dress up in them and call themselves Nazis.

Hitler and his benifactors used Germany's Militarism to create a subconsious force, that still battles us every day. I'm sure that a lot of people, including myself have been captivated by even just the symbol, while still remaining opposed to all that Nazism stood for.

It is just psychological warfare, unanticipated because at the time when they were an "Active" threat, you could draw a boundry, and hate all those symbols and militarism, but without the threat, it now creeps into our minds if you look at it too much, and like an evil seed, plants its roots deep into your heart.

Hmm...speaking of WW2 man I found some awesome things of my gramps, I have his old utility knife and pliers that he carried all over Europe while in the 99th. And I for the first time read the letters he sent home, kinda haunting because he was so straight forward, but kept out the personals, sorta.

One part he talks about how he can't go back to the front right at the moment because the jeep he rode around in was hit by a shell and destroyed. You wouldn't know it from the letter, but he told my grandma, that his friend and driver was in that jeep.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 18-11-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

cool site, ultra_phoenix...
thank you!

i specifically like the "Enemies of the Third Reich & the Neutral States" forum.
lots of comrades...

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

cool site, ultra_phoenix...
thank you!

i specifically like the "Enemies of the Third Reich & the Neutral States" forum.
lots of comrades...

I'm not surprised. Commies & nazis have the same goal(s). You'll like necro99.

FM have right, it's all about a psychological warfare.

[Edited on 18-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

Originally posted by
ultra_phoenix

Enemies of the Third Reich...
what same goals?

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Necro99, stay cool. I was playing with your nerves.

Don't be upset.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Damn Nazis, and commies.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Necro99, stay cool. I was playing with your nerves.

Don't be upset.

*mumble* Grrrr damned american stupid sonofa... *mumble*

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 04:08 PM
link   
out of curiosity, are there any screwed up people in this forum who really are commies or neo nazis or somthin like that?

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is just a reminder that holocaust denial is not tolerated here, as you all should know by now.

Three main reasons for the decision not to allow holocaust denial here are:
1. Holocaust denial is an insult to those that suffered and died
2. Allowing holocaust denial will scare away many of the regular posters, both those that find it generally offensive and those that do not in any way wish to be connected with such crap. I've seen it happen in many forums, more deniers & neonazis begin frequenting the forum and less of those that are non-deniers or not interested in that discussion at all will frequent the forum, eventually bringing down the forum. We've even seen it begin to happen in this very forum at a time when I was too relaxed in enforcing the rules.
3. Allowing holocaust denial would make it (even) harder to make people understand that this is an apolitical forum, not a pro-nazi or denier forum.

And as I've stated many times before, this decision is not open for discussion.

/Marcus

I don't think this is a nazi site, even tho it glorifies nazi memorobilia. How that works I don't know, but it seems to be true.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zonah_Meshugah
out of curiosity, are there any screwed up people in this forum who really are commies or neo nazis or somthin like that?

We have some commies, but nazis or neo-nazis, I don't think so. Of course, for me, I don't see difference between a commie and a nazi.They are equal. Blood thirsty, tyranic, opposite to freedom and liberty.

new topics

top topics

join