It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and super powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Does anyone believe that there could be aliens or beings out there that have real super powers? I'm talking Superman or DBZ stuff. When I think super beings, I'm thinking flying beings like Superman but also energy blasts and maybe transformations like DBZ.

If you think so, do you think there could be secret battles going on for Earth or the solar system between super beings?

Could the flying humanoids of Mexico possibly be flying beings?

Could mankind be so primitive that we haven't even scratched the ability to use energy yet, or is it just not possible?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Interesting topic - From my own experiences with aliens, I would say yes. Now I'm not saying that they fire "Kamehamehas" or however it's spelled
.....sorry nostaliga.

I know they do have telepathic powers. It is my own belief humans do as well....dormant. I have only been receiver as far as I can tell. The flying humanoids, I have no idea what they are. Fascinating though...Trust me alot of crazy stuff goes on in Mexico lol.

I would go as far as to say that humans can reach a level similar to the ETs. I remember back in the day I would practice telekinesis and got a pen to move 3 times and accelerate my brothers heart rate but it's relatively useless. I also am a firm believer in ki/chi. I used to practice martial arts and learned how to make my punches extremely hard useing that potent force.

Hope that helps

join