It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for those into symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the following symbols might mean, if anything?
It's hard to do a search based on a description of them(I've found anyway)

I have no idea which is why I'm asking.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I really have no idea and i don't know much about symbolism but my guess is "A world divided?" and the 3 sections represent 3 different unions?

just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Looks like the "peace" symbol, turned a bit.

Lex

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Do you have any info on the cultural origins and use of these symbols?

I'm fairly well studied, but they're completely out of context for me, so I can't be of much help right now...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Although the angles of the diverging arms are different, the closest I could come up with so far was this...

www.symbols.com...

A sign for phosphorus used in early chemistry.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm doing research into the NWO in Australia, and it's how the roads are set out around Parliment house. Just wandering if theres was some meaning to the design seeing as though Canberra is a planned city.

This is actually the second parliment house. I have been told that the reason they built a second one was because the original was built in the wrong place - something to do with symbolism and mysticism - center of power, that kind of thing. The two roads heading out towards the north and north east are the beginning of the parlimentary triangle.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I found this article about Canberra to be fascinating. Some spiritual manifestations of the area are described near the very end. Hope you find something in it far beyond the negative cycle of the nwo concept. www.kheper.net...

new topics

top topics

join