It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA AND AURORA ????? WOW

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah, right...

I'm just reporting it as I heard it - he's a good guy, and a good source.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Im Saying If They Were Flying It Around People Would Of Had Pics Of It At That DateAnd It Would Be Known To EVERYONE.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Interesting...maybe we have found the 'real' alien crafts. . .good find, interesting read, and pictures. Just, try to fix your caps lock key..lol.

-wD

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kriskaos
i found another site with what looks like aurora and it has a lot of pics they look old but it has some specs.

www.fas.org...

This thread may be two decades old, but the cited link is no longer active and there were NASA-sponsored design studies in the early 1990s for strike aircraft designed for speeds in the Mach 5 to 6 range that bore uncanny resemblance to images of the putative "Aurora" spyplane in having a tapered nose:
www.secretprojects.co.uk...
www.secretprojects.co.uk...

Regardless of the fact that the X-43 became the first air-breathing aircraft to reach hypersonic speeds when it achieved a speed of Mach 9.8 on its third and final flight in November 2004, the SR-72 proposal makes clear that not only was there never a hypersonic replacement for the SR-71 in operation in the 1990s, the USAF still has a role to play in funding studies of hypersonic military aircraft even as it has been historically aware of NASA being keen to put the technology of scramjet-powered, air-breathing hypersonic aircraft to the test in real world conditions. If the X-43B had been built, it might have been the first full-scale hypersonic scramjet-powered aircraft, but the X-51 now holds the honor of being the first air-breathing hypersonic aerospace vehicle to attain sustained flight greater than Mach 4.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join