It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you give Jesus for His Birthday?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I would give him my soul and thanks for dieing for me.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDesigner

TheDesigner, well said!!! I could not have said it better in one concise sentence.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I believe Jesus Christ wants Souls and Spirits. Material goods offer no lasting significance. They are temporal in nature and frequently misdirect Souls. In fact, material goods are a breeding ground for idol worship, a very serious sin. No one can bring material goods to Heaven.

It is never too late to focus on the Soul, Spirit, and Eternal matters.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i would give him a shaver so he can buzz the fuzz,

and an english dictionary so he can avoid using words like "THOU" and "SHAL"

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
thinking about it

i'd give him a camera, a time machine, a pen, and a notebook

first, he could go back in time and give himself the pen and notebook
so he could write everything down for himself and not have to rely on random dingbats who weren't even born during his lifetime

then, he could take pictures of himself writing it down to prove the authenticity of the writings
seal it all in a time capsule, and bury it

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

TheDesigner, well said!!! I could not have said it better in one concise sentence.

How suh-weet.

I'd give him a towel. He's going to need it to wipe the drool off him.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

How suh-weet.

I'd give him a towel. He's going to need it to wipe the drool off him.

Is ATS a breeding ground for atheists? It has partially confirmed my belief that certain Souls go to Hell to live with Satan.

Personally, I do everything possible to live with the Holy Trinity in Heaven.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Is ATS a breeding ground for atheists? It has partially confirmed my belief that certain Souls go to Hell to live with Satan.

No ATS is a breeding ground for people who can think for themselves.

The title of your thread is "what would you give jesus for his birthday."
If you only wanted christians to reply then you should have specified as such instead of being annoyed at atheists replying to your thread.
I dont see any disrespect here just a few joking comments.
If Jesus is divine and doesnt have a sense of humour then were all in trouble.

Personally, I do everything possible to live with the Holy Trinity in Heaven.

Good for you, i mean that, doesnt mean that we all do though.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

and you call us atheists the arrogant and self-loving...

honestly, who are you to judge whether or not i'm going to hell?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I would get Jesus what I buy a lot of people. Everyone can use a nice $25 gift or pre paid debit card.

Seriously, I don't think Jesus wants a payback since he isnt supposed to be materialistic.

If he was cool he would have a drink with me.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, Jesus doesn't have a birthday, birthdays are all relative. No one knows the date of Christ's birth, plus if We all Exist in Heaven with God before We are born here on Earth then it was all so the same for Jesus. Thus We have no birthdays, simply incarnations into bodies... well that is what the Bible states.

Jesus deserves freedom, that is what should Be unwrapped for this birthday. Religions based on him have imprisoned him and themselves. Freedom is the gift and message of the SUN of God and Man and all ways has Been

[edit on 29-12-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I would get jesus a hooker for his birthday - Oh wait he's already had mary magdalene!!
In that case I would get him some 'Nail Stop' to stop him biting his nails - have you seen the holes in his hands and feet? Then I would get him a magic set so he really do miracles!! and a crucifix so he can remember the good old days up on the cross.

G

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

and you call us atheists the arrogant and self-loving...

honestly, who are you to judge whether or not i'm going to hell?

madnessinmysoul, believe me I am no judge. That is God's area.

I care about you and all so I want the best for you. 11 years ago, I was an atheist, so I can partly identify with you in retrospect. However, when God's Spirit reaches your Soul, there is no turning back. I am an incontrovertible believer in God now and if God-willing, for Eternity.

I consider you (I could be wrong) a temporary atheist. I was a temporary atheist for 6 years (11-17 years ago). 6 years is a very short period of time compared to Eternity. If I were you, I would focus on how powerful of a concept Eternal Life is. It surpasses the Spiritual Beauty and Scientific Power of the Universe.

God Bless You!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Greattech, just pray for their souls. God loves them to death, love your enemies and realize we live in satans world until we are killed by antichrist, prepare your soul for that and pray for these souls who are blind to Gods love for them.

"think for your selves"

Yea right, like what? Think about whats on tv or how many beers are in the fridge?

You don't even consider that you are a peice of dust formed into human bone structure that lives in a gigantic universe the perfect distance from the sun, with all these beautiful personalities in animals.

Does atheism creat tastebuds?

why does atheism (atheory) want us to enjoy many different taste?

Does atheism make you smile when happy?

Or a dogs tail wag when it is happy?

Does athiesm instill into our souls beauty? how do we know what beuaty is?

Evolution cannot do this good, nor does it have personality, nor life.

This belief created nuclear bombs which will destroy our earth, but those free thinkers were just thinking how to defend themselves and now its used to destroy our planet.

I believe, and I still have free thought.

If a parent tells you whats good and not, why not God who is our father?

Its pure rebellion.

back to topic.

lets both greattech for new years, try and beat sin forever and give him a great new years present.

Make 2007, and try to become as holy as you can Gtech as fast as possible, I will try the same.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I consider you (I could be wrong) a temporary atheist. I was a temporary atheist for 6 years (11-17 years ago). 6 years is a very short period of time compared to Eternity. If I were you, I would focus on how powerful of a concept Eternal Life is. It surpasses the Spiritual Beauty and Scientific Power of the Universe.

see, i was a theist a few years ago
and i would consider myself a temporary atheist because i'm not going to be around for eternity and can only be an atheist for as long as i live
so i have maybe 70 years left to be an atheist for

you see, i learned about religion all of my life
i focused on how appealing eternal life seemed
HOWEVER
its appealing because of it's comfort
marx called it the opiate of the masses, and i see that as a fitting analysis

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
marx called it the opiate of the masses, and i see that as a fitting analysis

I believe in legal and natural opiates (Faith, Spirituality, Hope, Charity, Religion, and Anesthetics used in Surgery). I am not masochistic.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

"think for your selves"

Yea right, like what? Think about whats on tv or how many beers are in the fridge?

No i think about how i can create a better life for my children, i dont rely on religion to do that for me. I dont watch much tv either, particularly not the evangelical programs.

You don't even consider that you are a peice of dust formed into human bone structure that lives in a gigantic universe the perfect distance from the sun, with all these beautiful personalities in animals.

Actually i do think about that, i just dont think God created it.

Does atheism make you smile when happy?

Yes i am quite often happy and im an atheist.

Or a dogs tail wag when it is happy?

No i think thats fast twitch muscle fibres but im no biologist so i could be wrong.

Does athiesm instill into our souls beauty? how do we know what beuaty is?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what i consider beautiful many would consider mundane.

Evolution cannot do this good, nor does it have personality, nor life.

But it has!!

This belief created nuclear bombs which will destroy our earth, but those free thinkers were just thinking how to defend themselves and now its used to destroy our planet.

I think youll find some true believers did help to create nuclear weapons and still do, its not the province of atheism alone.

I believe, and I still have free thought.

Well done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join