It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian Origins of Humans - How religion and science combine!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

At least others dare publish in writing with their names on their conjectures, but you??!!! lol!...all talk, google fu and hot pompous air. I/We and others who are insulted for their thoughts are waiting.

i Have already provided more than enough evidence that what I said was true
I have linked to a peer reviewed post i wrote on the linguistics of the name Satan in the sumerian language posted over a year ago at a highly respected history forum
I have had the existence of my forum confirmed by another poster here who has posted here longer than I have

every one of your posts has degenerated into a personal attack

if you can't handle the fact that everyone else here now believes me and that you have been shown to be a truly ignornat poster then i suggest that you pick your intellect out of the gutter where it is currently residing and start checking things out in future rather than using this forum to promote your petty sense of ego
you truly are the very worst kind of person allowed access to the internet
instead of using it to learn you use it to dumb down others who are trying to learn with rubbish about spacemen and aliens in human history
you clearly believe yourself that aliens are present in our everyday life as much as you do in the past
and yet
you don't have one shred of evidence to support any of your claims
this is because you are a complete fantasist who has difficulty dealing with the reality of everyday life
get over yourself
everyone is laughing at your ignorance
not mine

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

An excellent question. I'm willing to hypothesize on this, but no theory as of yet.

why bother
I have already posted a link which explains in full what the inscription is and what it says
its written in akkadian
here just for you because you were incapable of clicking on the link already provided before you started making iyt up as you go along
again

The palace of Ashurnasirpal,

chief priest of Ashur, the chosen one of Enlil and Ninurta, the favorite of Anu and Dagan, the divine weapon of the Great Gods, the potent king, the king of the world, the king of Assyria; the son of Tukulti-Ninurta, the great king, the potent king, the king of the world, the king of Assyria; the son of Adad-nirari, the king of the world, the king of Assyria;

the powerful warrior who always lived by [his trust] in Ashur, his lord; who has no rival among the princes of the four quarters of the earth; [who is] the shepherd of his people, fearless in battle, the overpowering tidewater who has no opponent; [who is] the king, subjugator of the unsubmissive, who rules the total sum of all humanity; [who is] the potent warrior, who tramples his enemies, who crushes all the adversaries; [who is] the disperser of the host of the haughty; [who is] the king who always lived by [his] trust in the Great Gods, his lords; and captured all the lands himself, ruled all their mountainous districts, [and] received their tribute; who takes hostages, who establishes victory over all their lands.

When Ashur, who selected me, who made my kingship great, entrusted his merciless weapon into my lordly arms, I verily struck down the widespread troops of Lullumu with weapons, during the battle encounter. As for the troops of the lands of Nairi, Habhu, Shubaru, and Nirbu, I roared over them like Adad the destroyer, with the aid of Shamash and Adad, my helper gods. [I am] the king who caused [the lands] from the other bank of the Tigris to the Lebanon and the Great Sea, the whole of Laqu, and Suhu as far as Rapiqu, to submit; [who] himself conquered [the territory] from the source of the Subnat River to Urartu; [who] annexed as my own territory [the area] from the pass of Kirruru to Gilzanu, from the other bank of the Lower Zab to Til Bari which is upstream from Zaban, from Til sha Abtani to Til sha Zabdani. I counted as my own people [those who occupy the territory] from the pass of Babite to Hashmar. I set my resident [official]s in the lands over which I ruled [and imposed upon them] obeisance and [forced labor].

[I am] Ashurnasirpal, the obedient prince, the worshiper of the Great Gods, the fierce dragon, the conqueror of all cities and mountains to their full extent, the king of rulers, who tames the dangerous enemies, the [one] crowned with glory, the [one] unafraid of battle, the relentless lion, who shakes resistance, the king [deserving] of praise, the shepherd, protection of the world, the king whose command blots out mountains and seas, who forced into compliance the relentless, fierce kings from the east to the west at his very approach.

The former Kalhu, which Shalmaneser, king of Assyria, the lord my predecessor, built—that city was dilapidated and deserted. I built that city anew. As for my own captives from the lands over which I ruled—those from Suhu, the whole of Laqu, Sirqu which is on the opposite bank of the Euphrates-crossing, all Zamua, Bit Adini, and Hattu, and that of Lubarna of Hattina—I took and settled them therein. I removed the ancient tell. I went down as far as the headwaters. I laid in 120 brick courses into the depths. (From [the level of] the headwaters, I made a fill of 120 brick courses up to the top.)

I built thereon [a palace with] halls of cedar, cypress, juniper, boxwood, teak, terebinth, and tamarisk [?] as my royal dwelling and for the enduring leisure life of my lordship. Beasts of the mountains and the seas, which I had fashioned out of white limestone and alabaster, I had set up in its gates. I made [the palace] fittingly imposing. I bordered them all around with bronze studs. I mounted doors of cedar, cypress, juniper, and terebinth in its gates. Silver, gold, tin, bronze, iron, my own booty from the lands over which I ruled, as much as possible, I brought [to the palace]; I placed it all therein.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If you have found yourself authoring any of the following comments;

"shut up marduk"
"shut up yourself you know nothing"
"are you just another blabbering idi*t"
"all talk, google fu and hot pompous air"
"hey dumbass"

-then you need to immediately take a chill pill, because each one of them is worthy of a WARN.

Play nice and stop the childish squabbling.

Geez

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
at least I am not hypocritical enough to say

Do you hold the moderators in so low regard that you dare mount personal attacks on others' view with impunity, even though all members are made to read the priviledges of posting in ATS?

bnefore mounting personal attacks with impunity, even though all members are made to read the priviledges of posting in ATS?

I would also like to point out how much credible knowledge backed by credible links I have posted in this thread so far as a form of mitigation

and could you also settle for the other poster that I am not Harte please Masqua
cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Marduk,

I avoid clicking your links or reading anything you have to say past the first paragraph, primarily because it usually involves insults and tends to require a rebuttal, which as you can see from the moderator's post above, results in WARNS and such. Not going there.

In short: Please refrain from addressing me. I like being a member of ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
well in that case i would like to point out that it was you who called me an idiot
and then you who made yourself look silly by not reading my post which answered all the questions about the standard text before you started with your unproven and now completely debunked hypothesis about nephilim
it was ridiculous and laughable anyway
once someone has posted the believable truth your brand of sci fi really gets shown up for what it is doesn't it
its only when they dont know any better that you get attention
well listen up Beth
now they do know better
you're done

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
now mardy, you know i don't think you're an idiot. in fact, i just disagree with you is all. i don't think you're stupid or completely wrong all the time. in fact, on more than one occassion, i've agreed with you or admitted when i thought you were right and even applauded one of your posts. honestly, you've just got to ignore me now cause i really don't want to argue with you anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
...and could you also settle for the other poster that I am not Harte please Masqua
cheers

Although I'd be pleased to be as knowledgeable about Mesopotamia as our Marduk is, I'm even more pleased that I am not him, considering the inescapable fact that I am far, far better looking and only half as hot-headed as he.

Harte

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Like I have previously mentioned - this thread I started ws to gather knowledge and information from all sorts and sides to put together here so that we may all learn something new and move this discussion and debate forward for the benefit of the topic at hand. Unfortunately due to squabbles and arrogance of some people, certain ego's are too proud to discuss subjects that uninformed members may be willing to learn about.

The previous bickering Im sure has turned potentially interested people off this topic and unless we all find some manners and some RESPECT, the moderators may as well shut this thread down and there will be no one more pissed off with this than me....trust me!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Unfortunately due to squabbles and arrogance of some people, certain ego's are too proud to discuss subjects that uninformed members may be willing to learn about.

Unfortunately, that is the nature of Archaeology (and to a lesser extent, Science overall)..

Although it would be nice if we could argue over facts and interpretations rather than each other... It has to be said, I was put off posting in this thread after my first post due to the nature of what has been going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank you Moderator Masqua for reminding me to respect others. In my defence, should you read my 1st post in this thread, it was nothing more than to thank others for their thoughts on the subject matter, nothing malicious and no disrespect to anyone.

Unfortunately, i was attacked for even thanking folks by Marduk ( see, i still adress him by his nick, out of respect to moderators, unlike him towards others.)

I do not fear attack if i am wrong. Thing is, the person who attack me better be right, otherwise he has no right to attack me or anyone else when he attempts to claim his version is a 'truth' on the subject matter. And even boasted he could back up his claims of being an 'expert' on the subject matter.

Till now, all i see are evasions and half baked claims of 'expertise'. Is he another con-man, a troll, etc? We, who had been abused by him deserves to know. Respect works both ways, if he continues with his assualts, only more casualties will occur.

To Marduk, speaker of Sumerian, expert of Sumerian Civilisation, I am still waiting for your peer reviewed and approved works in your name to substantiated what you pass off as 'facts' here, claiming other's thoughts are ignorance, fools, stupidity, dumbass, etc ( your words, not mine ).

Edit:- And please SHOW me on this thread what are MY 'beliefs', 'thoughts', and 'facts'. It will prove once and for all your attempts of personal attack thru duplicity. Others are not as foolish or ignorant of english. Thanking others for their thoughts is not an agreement or disagreement to their beliefs, a subscription to conspiracy, alien theories, economics or what nots, just in case your logic processing is malfunctioning.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by SeekerofTruth102]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
listen up Prince Charlea
your last post was yet another personal attack
you havent posted a single fact in this thread
i have posted many proven facts
at some point you might start reading them
and then you might learn something
I'd like to be able to get on with you I really would but as long as you continue down this line I don't see how thats possible

Thing is, the person who attack me better be right

I have already proven I am

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Marduk]

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I will say Marduk, thank you for pointing out this image!

Awesome, awesome, and again, i say awesome!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Marduk,
I have finally had time to read the translation of the standard text, but I did not see where it actually addressed my question of why the text is written trhough the mural instead of underneath it. Did I miss it?

On a different note can you two agree to disagree? I am trying to learn something here, both the archeological "facts" and the alternative "theory". If both of you want to continue with slander take it to U2U, Or take it to the debate forum. I think that this is an interesting thread in the fact that we do have both sides present in the discussion. And we will have some poeple putting there $0.02 in along the way. I think that all of us here can ignore what we are not interested in. Some poeple will ignore Melbourne Mil, and Undo and some will ignore Marduk and Harte. People will read and believe what they want to, right or wrong. If we were to take out out the squabling post then we would only have about 2 pages of post. Bottom line you two are not going to solve anything, you are not going to change each others opinions of each other so just accecpt the fact and move on with the information pertaining to the post.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I have finally had time to read the translation of the standard text, but I did not see where it actually addressed my question of why the text is written trhough the mural instead of underneath it. Did I miss it?

ah no
my bad I didn't say why
but seeing as the Mural is huge
like floor to ceiling
and the writing is around head height
it must just have been convenient to put it there
the mural in fact is not as important as the writing which is a declaration of the kings power and his provenance to rule

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
to the original poster i agree with most or your opinions

as history is any guide the people of EVERY generation have a certain number of beleifs that they regard to be true, until later that are disproven (these include those who are respected at the time)

these beleifs are rooted in "science and logic" s o m e of which is just assumptions stacked upon assumptions of stubborness, and interpreting evidence that must fit into an "idealogy" basically some scientific theories and laws is nothing more than faith dressed up in respected terminology and beleifs of the time

either way the NWO does have control of the media, and the education system including science and the way popular thought is herded

earleir in this thread MELBOURNE MILITIA asked if anyone else thought this way about the annunuki and someone named BYRD responded by saying very few, i'm not sure if he meant himself and marduk or the NWO "scientists" who take the money and run, or wether having the authority of a mod would suggest his opinion is TRUE, when he is basically answering that he knows how to read everyone's mind on THIS board and he only got "a few" yes's. and that is with respect to BYRD who no doubt has a vast array of knowledge in his repected areas

anyway melbourne militia i think the gathering of ideas and openmindedness is IMPORTANT to getting a better perspective on an idea's and obviously and i would think any moderator would see this is a IMPORTANT

any MODERATOR would see that MARDUK is a CONSISTENT road block to the way ideas and openmindness are to be gathered, (even if he has some quality to his posts it is the way they come across, but i guess this is not cared about (or a grey area), otherwise something would have been done a while ago

i ask the mods to wonder if when they are expanding there audience if the new members reading the posts read one's which are "grazed with marduk's intelligent , respectable way of coming across" and find that it gets responses if we were to have a couple hundred NEW Marduk's (i.e people who get there points across disrespectfully , and endlessly condescendingly) on here, how that would be for the growth of this board.

marduk and no offense who knows u may just be a cool guy with confidence in what u beleive

[edit on 7-1-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 7-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

ah no
my bad I didn't say why
but seeing as the Mural is huge
like floor to ceiling
and the writing is around head height
it must just have been convenient to put it there
the mural in fact is not as important as the writing which is a declaration of the kings power and his provenance to rule

No that just plain ognorance there.

One of the pictures that was posted earlier had what appeared to be the text written through the leg area of the mural. I did see the pic that had it written in the head area also. It may have been convienate to write it there but wouldnt something as important as the mural depicting the king getting anointed by the gods, wouldnt some one have the fore thought to add a space where the text could have been written like a caption? Wouldnt the writting thru the mural have been considered desicrataion?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
no
the writing was important and the picture was added to make it look pretty
the picture in itself does not show a real event and so is not important
the writing details real events and proves the kings provenance
you understand provenance
it means it details the kings right to be a king
they thought that was important

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Quoting Melbourne_Militia (sorry i'm not sure of the BB Code)

Why is it that the Pope or the Vatican do not even mention this? They MUST know about it - are they afraid of loosing their influence in the world, is that t?

I think that if there were secrets like that hidden by the vatican, they would have hidden it from the next pope and the upcoming cardinals and priests too. so maybe a past vatican administration knew about aliens coming to earth but if they didnt want to lose thier influence then they would have hidden the truth from thier peers as well

(and i didnt see the quote button either, sorry i'm a forum newbie )

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Ginge]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that people find the idea of spacefaring aliens from an undiscovered "sibling" planet to Earth who despite all their grand technology, which enabled them to geneticly splice themselves with primates to create humans, they still needed human labor to mine gold... to be a more plausable idea than a species of hominid developing a culture and architectural style in Mesopotamia.

Inevitably it's the same sort of people that also think a long-lost superpowerfully technological civilization full of white people who's continent mysteriously vanished were the ones who taught all the nose-bone wearing brown people the world over how to stack rocks.

Personally I blame Robert E. Howard and Joseph Smith, with a dash of Edgar Cayce.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by TheWalkingFox]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join