It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian Origins of Humans - How religion and science combine!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
G'day all,

I would like to bring all your attentions to what I beleive is the one, very important link, that possibly may change the way we view the world, where we are from, how we began, and the only possible way of joining both religion and science together to move forward in what may be the much prophesised "age of enlightment".

What is it that Im talking about, you ask? The records and history of the Sumerian civilisation along with the Annunaki who came to Earth to start the Sumerian civilisation and more importantly, how they both intertwine, with evidence into ancient biblical scriptures and the bible itself.

Please take 30 minutes of your time to watch the following documentary on google-video -

video.google.com.au...

Having read alot about different ancient civilisations, and various theories about the bible and religion, I am very surprised that nobody in society, atleast publicly, is willing to acknowledge the vast amount of evidence linking science & religion through alien arrivals on this planet and the subsequent civilisations that were born.

Why is it that the Pope or the Vatican do not even mention this? They MUST know about it - are they afraid of loosing their influence in the world, is that t?

Sumeria, as the first civilisation on earth should have been taught throughout schools to our kids in history lessons, yet I had never even heard of it until the advent of the internet and self-exploration of information/history/ and theories.

Does anybody else here beleive, after watching the video, that the study of Sumeria and the Annunaki may be the pivotal point that may join both modern day religion with modern day science to move forward together for the ultimate benefit of mankind and our possible acceptance into the greater universe beyond what we know now?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I really enjoy Zechariah's work, although I disagree with quite a bit of it, there are still many gems of information that I simply would not have had, had I not read his work. I believe he is only partially right, however. The first place I find this to be true is in his translation of how the "worker" was upgraded by Enki which supposedly upset Enlil. In fact, he tries to make the case that the first human they (Enki, Enlil and the Anunnaki gang) encountered was a neandethral or cro magnon. He gleans this from their description - that the first human was wild, uncivilized, ran around sans clothing, drank from the rivers like an animal and so on. This is precisely what it says in the Genesis account. That we were created, not to mine, but to be caretakers of the planet, and had no concern for civilization because it was just fine the way it was. They were healthy. They had a special rapport with creation. There was simply no need for the "civilization" of the Anunnaki. To assume a person who wears little to no clothing and drinks out of rivers is a neandethral is like saying that native tribes are all ignorant, when in fact, they are quite intelligent and capable of surviving very well with what they have at their disposal (that is, provided they aren't interferred with by the "civilized"). They also are friendly to the land and don't destroy it in their march for "civilization". The Anunnaki idea was definitely not earth friendly.

Notice it says in the biblical account, that no rain fell on Eden at the time, instead, a mist rises up from the ground and waters the whole land. Literally speaking, it was a planetary garden, a greenhouse of sorts, not a mining colony, and dew would water the ground. It isn't until the nephilim created by Enki, that men are enslaved to mine for their god emperors.

Read Enmerkar and the Lords of Arrata.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The next problem is his interpretation of "shem." I don't mind if he wants to say a shem is a rocket. What i have problems with is his concept that the thing that caused the Tower of Babel to be a problem in the first place, was a rocket. It wasn't a rocket. Allow me to explain:

According to the ancient texts regarding Enki's E.ABZU, it was not an ordinary ziggurat. It could float, hover, it had an interior that defied description or understanding, its walls offered advice and it glowed so brightly, it lit up the area. It was composed entirely of metals, having a gold exterior and a silver interior. In addition, it had doors or gates, which would grasp a man. This is not a ziggurat, even though later ziggurats were built to mimic it, it was not itself, a ziggurat. (The tower of babel wasn't a tower either, it was a ziggurat, btw). Enki's E.ABZU Temple appears to be a vessel, both water and air moving, vessel. Perhaps even a spacecraft. But the thing that would take men up to heaven was not the ziggurat, but the star gate in the Abzu Chamber.

It even says in Enki and the World Order, that the E.ABZU was connected to the Field Constellation (the Pegasus Constellation) from its spot in the depths of the "sea" (mistranslation of Abzu/Abyss), obviously a reference to the Abzu Chamber, buried in the earth below the E.ABZU itself. This is the same exact spot, Nimrod (Enmerkar/Osiris/etc) tried to build the "Tower of Babel". And it's the star gate in the Abzu chamber that would "Grasp a man"

This is further eluded to in a description of Enlil's Ekur, which had an Abzu chamber called the Dur.anki, the heaven-earth bond, which Mr. Sitchin believes is a communications network, but which I believe is a direct reference to a star gate, the same as Enki's ABZU chamber taht was connected to the Field Constellation. Furthermore, in one of the ancient texts regarding Enlil's Ekur, it describes a special river that eats men. It isn't a river, it's a star gate. The Abzu is not an underground river, it's a star gate. And regardless of whether or not the E.ABZU was a "rocket", the thing that caused all the problems for Nimrod was the star gate in the Abzu chamber that he was reopening (with some help from his "friends," who were quite interested in returning here enmasse and enacting a replay of the events leading up to the mesopotamian flood).

[edit on 26-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Another problem I have with his interpretation is his free but very loose interpretations of New Testament texts provided they support his theory, but while simultaneously ignoring everything else around these texts. And yet going painstakingly over every bit of Old Testament text in relation to his theories.

A perfect example of this is the concept that "Wormwood" from the book of Revelation, is really a reference to "Nibiru." From what I can tell, Wormwood is a spacecraft and not even remotely the size of a planet. In fact, it has so many etymological connections to Enki's E.ABZU, that for all intents and purposes it appears that it may actually be the E.ABZU. People assume Wormwood self-destructs when it crashes into the water. I don't see that in the text. In fact, it bears some really odd resemblances to not only a spacecraft of Sumerian origin but one later referred to in egyptian texts, that of the EYE OF RA. Yep, the EYE OF RA was not just a symbol, it was a symbol for a spacecraft that glowed like the sun because it was composed (on the outside) entirely of a gold colored, reflective substance.

You can read all about it in "The Legend or Re and Hathor." The people murmured against Ra (Re),saying his skin was like gold (enki's e.abzu, gold exterior), his bones were like silver (enki's e.abzu, silver interior), his hair like lapis lazuli (enki's e.abzu, blue decorations/symbols like lapis lazuli). So he sent out his EYE to wreak havoc on the people, who attempt to hide from him in the caves and such, but the EYE has some kind of heat seeking capablities and finds them anyway. Soon the EYE is wading around in a sea of blood and Re grows concerned that the people will all die and then who will fix him his wheaties every morning. The salient point is the concepts of the EYE as a weapon, the EYE creating blood red water. As this is exactly what Wormwood does.

In the passages just preceding Wormwood,you read about a mountain on "fire" that crashes into the water. This is also describing Wormwood. Some seem to think it's an asteroid or volcano. I don't think so. The ancient texts frequently refer to the "holy temples of gods" as mountains or holy mountains. So reallly, what you could be seeing in that text is a gigantic holy mountain (spacecraft) plummeting into the water, either because it's been engaged in aerial or space battle and entered our atmosphere to crash into the water, or is deliberately poisoning the water with some thing that turns it red, poisonous and bitter, and makes it look like a sea of blood. Since it also poisons the waters of the founts (the underground streams), I'm guessing this is a mission that continues on once it gets under the water, and is not an accident or act of nature, at all.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thankyou very much for your information UNDO, and for sharing your knowledge of the subject matter at hand with us. May I please ask how is it that you are so knowledgable on the history and stories regarding Sumer and ancient stargates?

Are you in the field of archaelogy?

Would you happen to know anything about the fabled "Hall of Records" beneath the Spynx, and would it have anything to do with Sumer and/or the Annunaki?

Thanks again

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm just a housewife, handicapped by gulf war syndrome, so I have alot of time on my hands to study. Although, I started the study of biblical prophecy some 25 years ago, I only started on ancient cultures in the last 15 years. And although I had quite a bit of formal, college level education in ancient cultures and history, I'm by no means a legitimate scholar. I'm what you might refer to as an armchair scholar. No degrees on my wall. Only two free e-books and a handful of free radio interviews to my credit. So I don't have the same level of respectability of a degreed scholar, but that doesn't stop me from sharing what I know and being an opinionated pain in the keister. lol

The Hall of Records. I've studied this, off and on, over the last few months. I'm not a fan of Edgar Cayce and have no idea what he believes, but I do know he was a proponent of this idea. My personal view on it, at this moment is, that anything is literally possible when it comes to the ancient egyptians. lol

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
bump! does anybody else see things the way I do about this topic?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think that we are so knee deep in religion that if ever the "real" creation were to be brought to light as absolute truth most would not believe.
We have never been given the opportunity to think otherwise. We are taught to think and believe like we are told to.
The Jesus theory fits nicely and the Vatican has deliberately selected peices which they felt people should follow and omitted those that were risky and could lead to more questions.
Keep it simple and they will follow.

I personally find this subject extremely thought provoking and meaty. I just love this stuff and I thank you Melbourne for providing the links to videos. I spent most of my day at work listening to the audio.
Alot of this subject matter resonates truth to me. Things I cannot easily dismiss such as the vast understanding and knowlegde of a universe that we in modern times are only beginning to understand.

There are so many gaps in our fossil records and bibical records that these ideas or theories seem to fit perfectly. What's more is that they are backed with actual written (cunaiform) (sp) and tablets that link our ancestry.

I hope this thread stays alive because I am sure there are alot on this board that could add much more information and resources.

D

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Good read so far.

I used to be heavily into Zitchin/Sumerians, but tailed off recently. Don't quite agree with Zitchins theories.

For starters, he talks about rockets in the same sentence as a supposedly advanced Alien race.

Why Rockets?

Anyhoo, I shall keep watching this thread and if others can add bits, that may rekindle my "first conspiracy love".

I am also awaiting the ever present Byrd to come and piss all over everyones ideas..

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just to clarify a few points...

1) Do ya'll believe that the Nephilim/Annunaki are the reptilian race of aliens?

2) Have you heard about the discovery of the planet that is at least twice as large as Pluto that was found in the Kuniper belt?

3) Since you take aim at the Vatican, do you believe that they have the ancient technologically advanced artifacts hidden in their storehouse?For surely if all the specualtion is true there should be remnants left behind...

4) What of the Dropa stones from China?

5) Was the South American civilization also settled by the same race of aliens?

6) Did they(aliens) believe in God?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Master Jedi you asked,

1) Do ya'll believe that the Nephilim/Annunaki are the reptilian race of aliens?

Yep and Grays, too. And a few other races, some of which are so fantastic sounding in description, I don't think anyone would believe it if they saw it with their own eyes.

2) Have you heard about the discovery of the planet that is at least twice as large as Pluto that was found in the Kuniper belt?

Yep. Sedna, the Brown Dwarf?

3) Since you take aim at the Vatican, do you believe that they have the ancient technologically advanced artifacts hidden in their storehouse?For surely if all the specualtion is true there should be remnants left behind...

Not sure?

4) What of the Dropa stones from China?

Interesting!

5) Was the South American civilization also settled by the same race of aliens?

Possibly.

6) Did they(aliens) believe in God?

Yep. According to the sumerian histories, the Anunnaki answered to higher gods than themselves.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So is Sedna Marduk?

Did they answer to higher "Gods" being other aliens or a deity as most humans believe?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi

Did they answer to higher "Gods" being other aliens or a deity as most humans believe?

I'm not sure yet how those are separated. My personal belief is Jehovah, Yeshua (Jesus) and the Holy Angels are interdimensional. Satan and the Fallen Angels are physical realm only and use technology to mimic acts of Deity. So for the Anunnaki, I'd say they were Angels (either fallen or holy), who kept getting into battles with each other, and who were all created by Jehovah, who was probably known as An (in the sumerian) and Anu (in the akkadian, babylonian) and "On" in the egyptian. Later, Enlil was attributed with some of His exploits, as was Enki. At least, that's my current theory. I don't really adhere to Sitchin's version, as the hebrew version of the events is more logical in most cases. Maybe not as detailed, but more understandable and credible. For example,

the Flood supposedly happened because Enlil got angry that people were makign too much noise and he couldn't get any sleep. So he decided to destroy the planet. Then sitchin says, that what really happened was that nibiru was making a pass and the anunnaki knew what would happen so they made up an excuse, like the people were noisy so they were being annihilated.

of course the biblical and pseudopigraphical version says that the anunnaki (Fallen ones) so polluted the human and animal genome and the planet,that nothing would grow, a drought kicked in, the greenery died, and the anunnaki hybrids used up all the resources, ate the remaining food and then ate most of the remaining humans as a food source . that sounds more likely to me. in an attempt to save what was left of humanity, jehovah told noah (i forget his akkadian name) to save the animals, build a boat and so on. you know that story, hopefully. probably had a polar meltdown from all the pollution.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
bump! does anybody else see things the way I do about this topic?

Very few.

Sitchin has selectively misinterpreted a few Sumerian texts and by playing the Great Wizard Of Oz, figures that you won't bother to look up other Sumerian texts or the real history of the Sumerian people. He assumes you will buy his books and not look at other ancient people.

...and of course that you'll ignore those annoying archaeologists and horrid scholarly linguists who can write and speak the language as easily as I write English (because they insist his interpretations are ridiculous.)

The world is ancient, and endlessly fascinating. The hominid lineage has been around for about 5 million years, and homo sapiens has been around for about 90,000 years (no... this isn't carbon dating. We date this by other methods.) In that time we've had countless cities rise and fall, and we have records of them in the rubble they leave and in the trade patterns they leave.

The Sitchin story is cute and interesting (but can't stand a close examination -- like "why did the Annunaki need people to mine gold when they had all this advanced tech and could have just snagged it up with drills and robot miners? And if they needed gold desperately, there are stars out there that are producing gold (yes, really) and why didn't they go there?" It does say the gods needed people to farm and do the chores... but these are primitive gods (Annunaki) and the Sumerian's concept of them is that they were just like the Sumerians of that day only they had better things and they had servants to do stuff and they had some limited comic-book-like powers.

Here's a good (but somewhat out of date) site on the REAL history of Sumer!
history-world.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
does anybody want my imput on this or can you figure out what I'm going to say already

maybe you true believers could read this and get back to me after the beep
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

beeeep

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Marduk]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
does anybody want my imput on this or can you figure out what I'm going to say already

maybe you true believers could read this and get back to me after the beep
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

beeeep

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Marduk]

fess up now... that your site right?! RIGHT!?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
evolution is a big book so is the bibal ill just stick to were probably an
engineered planet organism and as humans were in charge of it and hopefully our solar system we got it pritty good whats the poit playin stabb in the dark if were not an extraterestrial guinea pig good on us if were battlers of our own earth is prity chemically complicated evolution is pritty simple concept would probably feel a little betr if we were alone time will tell basically finatics are the dangerouse ones

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
does anyone know where I can get that previous post translated

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ive read about this before and yes i believe it. I have never been able to believe just Genisis or just evolution, i also thought there had to be another way. I also used to wonder why, if the egyption Gods Etc were just myths then why did they sacrifice people and be so serious about it? its because they werent myths. I would do anything to take a trip back in time and see what really happend.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I would do anything to take a trip back in time and see what really happend.

from what you just said you'd be extremely dissapointed that your imagination doesn't match the reality

can you give me a link to a good example of this egyptian sacrifice for the mythical gods that you speak of ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join