It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palasheea Reptillian Footage Debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As many here know and aware of this thread that popped up not very long ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

Palasheea was trying to inform many here that he had footage of shapeshifting reptilians by capturing their transformations in slow motion video. He did this by the use of a webcam. If you further decide to read below...I will state why Palasheea was wrong and why WEB CAMS suck. But as a compliment, I will say his methodology was correct. Enjoy.

Firstly, I decided to repeat everything that Palasheea did. So I will present the UNALTERED NORMAL FOOTAGE of Colin Powell. NOTE: Be aware of the place where he says, "So we had the time." That is the point of all investigation. He says this phrase in the beginning of the clip and nods his head in a forward and downward motion.

media.putfile.com...

Now lets take a closer look in slow motion that I had applied. This was done at 3 FPS at 10% of the normal rate.

media.putfile.com...

As you can see, Colin Powell looks perfectly normal to me. I dont see any transformation whatsoever.

So that raises issues about webcams. Webcams are not very reliable sources to film important things. There is always going to be something anomolous popping up with those things. I've taken enough bad pictures with webcams to know that I will never use one again.

You can compare Palasheea's footage with mine media.putfile.com... - This is his NORMAL POWELL Footage

media.putfile.com... - This is his footage in slow motion.

As you can see there are too many false anomalies with a webcam.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by crijack]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i always new it was fake. anybody with computer skills can do that.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
well it certainly created a 6 page uproar. But I dont think it was his goal to make it a hoax. I think the one thing that should take all the blame would be the webcam.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmm... I'm always surprised when this stuff is
outed as a hoax, I mean of course people can't
become reptiles, it's silly!

It seems more and more, adults are believing in
things children may have been told has stories or
imaginings that kids in the playground may have
knocked around while playing with their marbles!

I think it's time we started acting as mature grown
-ups, I know there are youngsters wh frequent this
site and I agree they're entitled to their opinion, but
surely, we older people can guide them away from
the more crazier ideas that are on this site.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You'd be surprised how many people believe if you wait long enough hydrogen will turn into people.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
You'd be surprised how many people believe if you wait long enough hydrogen will turn into people.

what the hell?

SPAM!!!!

sun matrix, keep your bigotry against science out of this thread

now, on the footage
even if we had some footage that seemed reliable, we'd only be so sure if we had the actual film strips that we could look at to discern it's true authenticity

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Woah, now hold the phone friend,

This is not debunked. ITC is suppossed to be fuzzy and wierd, just give me one reason why Collin Powell's "reptilian" eye bulges out of his socket when he suppossedly shapeshifts. lol.

See here. Compare both images, see the drawing from Clide Burrows shows a large long grin. And these monkey-like lips lol. His intense eyebrow ridges, and other features. This is what people see when Reptilians shapeshift. Now I've never seen this before, but regardless if it's true or not I think it may be a possibility, since I am open minded.

All I did was darken this image with "Burn Tool" from Photoshop. There is no excuse for this eye mate, and actually when the reptilian shifts, their nose portion is suppossed to extend. I understand that you see it could be a possible camera distortion because he is nodding up and down, but just look very carefully at his face. The komodo dragon-like grin, the nose, is slanted eyebrow ridges, and of course his eye. I can even see his scaley chin. Because I am very familar with the descriptions of reptilians, it is easy for me to say that this may be one.

Now I am not 100% sure, I am not saying I am accurate, but you might want to acknowledge the fact that there is something a little...wierd...going on with each footage P takes.

Not only that, but also the fact that Palasheea has tried filming regular people, and has not come out with a result in bizzare face changes.

Who knows what we'll see next.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Reptilianseerrr]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
First off, I want to thank you (a member of this forum) for seeing if you too could come up with the same kind of results I was able to when recording those movies of those politician's that are David Icke's reptilian list.

That's why I posted as much information as humanly possible about the technique that I used and so on.. but to say that I've tampered with those results that I got is not the case at all! The only thing I did was brighten up those movies a bit in Ulead Studio8, like I always do for all of my movies and in these cases I also show the slowed down version of each movie -- along with those same movies at regular speed.

Also, you are not taking into account that I'm an ITC experimenter and I'm only experimenting in this area because I just so happened to have a knack for getting anomolous images in my movies. It's something that only a few people are able to do... and I'm not going to explain the obvious to you on that point because I don't want to come across as someone who's boasting about their special abilities and so on... but whatever one wants to call it, I seem to be one of those people out there who are able to get some rather extraordinary results in this area of interest. But this is not to say that I do not think that people can also develop those abilities... quite the contrary, I think that a lot of people also have the same talent also but they have yet to try things out for themselves to see if they are good at it.

In your case, I would definitely keep experimenting where maybe eventually you too will be getting the same results I have been getting. I hope so because there are not too many people out there who are like me and those other ITC experimenters who are good at getting results... but who knows? --may eventually you will also start getting results too! I hope so!

As far as the webcam.. well, I've already explained this many times on this board why I'm using it. It's because it's much, much more difficult to make changes or add things to low quality, large pixal images including those in movies made with low quality cam's without those changes or whatever showing up in those images on even casual analysis in an image editor. (in images by hi quality cam's, it's much easier to alter those images because of their high pixel count where such changes are much harder to detect).

You can analyze any one of those images from my movies and as you will see, no tampering or any kind of editing were performed on those movies and images -- except for brightening them up a little ... but that's all that was done to them. So once again, my use of a low quality cam and showing those images I recorded with that cam rules out that any tampering were done on those movies because such changes would show up very,very clearly in any image editor due to the large pixels in those images.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This is not debunked. ITC is suppossed to be fuzzy and wierd

All the more reason to be speculative of Palasheea's footage.

just give me one reason why Collin Powell's "reptilian" eye bulges out of his socket when he suppossedly shapeshifts. lol.

His head nods down thus giving rise to a quick camera distortion and blur effects before refocus can be obtained. If you slow down these distortions in slow motion as Palasheea has done, then you get anomalies of him being a monster.

See here. Compare both images, see the drawing from Clide Burrows shows a large long grin. And these monkey-like lips lol. His intense eyebrow ridges, and other features. This is what people see when Reptilians shapeshift. Now I've never seen this before, but regardless if it's true or not I think it may be a possibility, since I am open minded.

I am also open minded but I also like to argue a point so take no offense to my remarks. Anyways, the footage has alot of problems. 1.) The first is that it was done on a webcam that was not stable. The camera was moving around which are slight imperfections of humans being able to hold objects in place. You can verify how unstable Palasheea held his webcam by comparing his non-slow motion video with mine here.

My Footage Recorded by Screen Recorder Software:
media.putfile.com...

Palasheea's Footage Recorded by webcam:
media.putfile.com...

Clearly you can see that humans can not hold webcams with perfect stability. Since webcams have take longer to regain focus and easily distort when you move, this contributes to anomalous pictures like reptilian aliens.

2.) So what can be done about this? I have 2 suggestions to Palasheea. Try to retake the same footage again. In science you redo something to get the same result. So the goal of retaking this same footage in normal and slow motion would be do determine whether you can get those same distortions.

Another suggestion is to get that same Colin Powell interview and find another part of the interview where he shifts again. Surely, if he shifts once, he should shift again right? Also when you catch him shifting again, you should be able to find the same type of facial distortions.

That's why I posted as much information as humanly possible about the technique that I used and so on.. but to say that I've tampered with those results that I got is not the case at all!

I dont think I have tried to suggest you tampered with the results. I was trying to say that your webcam has led to a false conclusion. That was the point I was trying to make.

As far as the webcam.. well, I've already explained this many times on this board why I'm using it. It's because it's much, much more difficult to make changes or add things to low quality, large pixal images including those in movies made with low quality cam's without those changes or whatever showing up in those images on even casual analysis in an image editor. (in images by hi quality cam's, it's much easier to alter those images because of their high pixel count where such changes are much harder to detect).

Can you site that anywhere or provide reference for it? Or maybe even an example of a situation where this would be true? I actually used My Screen Recorder software to record the desired area of the Colin Powell interview so I could get better quality footage.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by crijack]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
crijack-

Bravo. That thread was a poor concept from the original post. "Hmm, if I manipulate and modify this video footage enough, maybe I can make it look like they're changing into aliens...". Yeah right! How about some raw, unedited, unfiltered, unmodified, and unmanipulated video of someone changing into an alien? Nope didn't think so.

"You have voted crijack for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Please discuss this topic further in the original thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join