It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moral Code. Does it exist ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
U don't understand. The Greys and Reptillians are not the ones that created us. It is the divine being. The Greys fooled the govement into believing the created us and the prophets.

They can not be our creators because they do not have souls. How can something create beings with souls when they do not have one themselves. Plus they feed off from the chemicals in the human body. Gross!

The angelic beings our the ones that created us.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Perhaps the aliens are just so many millions of years ahead of us that they appear immoral when they are actually not.

If they were so ahead of us, they could bother to explain to all of us, without
secrecy.

But they don't.

My conclusion is that they don't give a crap. And that doesn't seem very moral.

Because let's face it. If we went back in time with today's values we would be considered totally immoral also.

No, this is not true. See "The Moral Mind", a new book. Many aspects of morality have been universally consistent across human culture and time.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
well the aliens ethics are the same as the ethics of the God personality in the beginning of The Bible. He made humans. he knocked them unconscious and took body parts for his cloning work. He ordered them to remain on the earth plane and stay away from his tree of knowledge. He ordered them to suffer sexual feelings and consequences. He ordered them to suffer the troubles of the earth.

Aliens have the same ethics. They create people. they paralyze them and knock them unconscious. they take body parts for their scientific works. They refuse to allow us to have higher knowledge. they force us to remain on the earth plane and will not give us the secrets to access the other realms. They force us to have sex and they use our sexuality as they see fit. They refuse to give us higher knowledge that would help raise our world from its suffering condition.

So they are just using the same moral code that the original God entity used.

Of course we have created new modern images of God and we expect everyone to conform to that. But the old images held true for thousands of years and they are similar to the aliens own behavior I think.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Morality is not and has never been objective. It does not exist, objectively, thus killing babies is extremely offensive today, whereas it was not so uncommon in ancient Sparta if the baby was not born healthy, or in China from overpopulation problems. That being one of many examples of variation in human "morality", plenty of them being absolutely ridiculous and should have never cropped up to begin with (ie eating pork is evil, homosexuality/bisexuality is evil, this chord summons the devil so it's evil, etc.).

Even if we could readily observe the behaviors of "intelligent" extraterrestrials, I don't think we would observe anything we could easily understand. I would imagine they are or already have done away with morality, and are more acutely aware of how we are all one in the same than humans are, and that ultimately, many things we may all fret so much over are ultimately worth nothing one way or another to the entirety of the universe and all the consciousness it houses.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The aliens are not the creators of human beings although they probably want people to believe that. Aliens are created beings just like every other living creature in the universe including Man. The only Creator is God.

Since aliens are created and not our creators, they have no right to interfere in the affairs of men, for we are at the very least their equals, if not their superiors. Which is not beyond the realm of possibility since th aliens do not possess even the level of moral standards of conduct that require respect for the freewill and individual rights of others. Aliens have no right to abduct and experiment on human beings.

It's comedic when you think about how the aliens need to perform so-called examinations on human beings and yet claim to be God. God is all-knowing and does not need to examine the beings He designed and created. The very suggestion that aliens are God or gods is absurd.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Aliens have the same ethics. They create people. they paralyze them and knock them unconscious. they take body parts for their scientific works. They refuse to allow us to have higher knowledge. they force us to remain on the earth plane and will not give us the secrets to access the other realms. They force us to have sex and they use our sexuality as they see fit. They refuse to give us higher knowledge that would help raise our world from its suffering condition.

So they are just using the same moral code that the original God entity used.

In the mythos of many ancient cultures, the gods were indeed more powerful than mankind, but were rarely considered more intrinsically ethical. Indeed, the distribution of such gods often were exaggerated parallels of the various sorts of people.

Indeed, lack of superior ethics, combined with much greater power leads to vile atrocity.

Progress in human civilization, which has been meager except for that brief period known as The Enlightenment, is all about managing this.

If that's what many ET's are, then we are right to fear them, and to fight them.

If ETs are intentionally holding us back, and hurting us, and not letting us learn the truth, then I won't accept manipulations of guilt-tripping ETs.

There have been other reports of ET contacts where the people report unambiguously positive and ethical beings. But briefly the majority appear to be the other kind.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry for a double post.

One can imagine a situation where the "good" ETs are really truly good but they are sufficiently well deterred, held back, or overpowered by the not-very-nice-ones. Good ETs can only 'make contact' in some kind of telepathic "spirit" or whatever sense---a morale boost.

The Ungood ETs are the ones actually flying and running the physical, real environment here.

That would suck.

Consider some poor sod living in North Korea. Clearly living in Japan is much nicer than North Korea, but the Japanese haven't been able to make any real difference in the horrible lives of the North Koreans, oppressed by the totalitarian dictatorship. Japanese aren't willing to go to war to liberate North Korea.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If there were truly two classes of aliens -- good and bad ones -- and the bad ones were dominant in power and could control the so-called good ones, then I seriously doubt that the "good" ones would ever be able to contact humans in any way. It seems more likely to me, that the aliens are playing a game of good cop bad cop on people to try to make us think that they are not working together to dominate humanity and make us do their bidding. There are other celestial forces, which have nothing to do with aliens, which will war with the aliens and defeat them in due season...to everything there is a season...and that season seems very close.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
look at what our species has done over the centuries. We have no idea what morality is. at the drop of a hat we all become blood thirsty killers ready to go to wars. No 'we have no ability to judge right from wrong, evil from good.

So the gods have handled us with a big stick or an iron rod. Is that any reason to rise up and slay them too? my god get a grip. Can't you see it is us who are the devils.

Yesterday I was speaking to a gray and she was being very stern and cold towards me, and then as our conversation progressed she loosened up and revealed her true form of a beautiful angelic being with huge beautiful soft eyes overflowing with joy and light. It was like looking into heaven when i looked at her face. Then after a few moments she transformed back into her gray form and started acting very cold again. She said I must leave her and not speak to her again.

She obviously felt fear for having shown her true form. I've noticed that with quite a few of them over the years. They tell me they are not allowed to be overly friendly with humans. Some even said they were taken to court for being friendly to me.

So it's not a matter of good aliens vs bad aliens, it is a matter of good aliens by law being forced to act cold in order to contain us on the earth. They are actually godlike beings whom we would easily love and we would find it difficult to focus on our earth lives if our races mixed freely.

I've found that if you are really nice to the aliens they quit trying to act bad and you discover they're not so bad after all. But trying to tell other people that is impossible. They have to experience it for themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Yesterday I was speaking to a gray and she was being very stern and cold towards me, and then as our conversation progressed she loosened up and revealed her true form of a beautiful angelic being with huge beautiful soft eyes overflowing with joy and light. It was like looking into heaven when i looked at her face. Then after a few moments she transformed back into her gray form and started acting very cold again. She said I must leave her and not speak to her again.

How are you sure which form was actually 'true'? how do you know you aren't putting
your own wishful thinking on it?

Conceivably the nice-alien schtick might be just a telephatic and deception.

She obviously felt fear for having shown her true form. I've noticed that with quite a few of them over the years.

That was your interpretation. What if it is wrong?

They tell me they are not allowed to be overly friendly with humans. Some even said they were taken to court for being friendly to me.

Splendid chaps, eh?

Some of the people who worked for the Stasi could also have wanted to be nice. Doesn't mean that the system and many of the people involved weren't profoundly wicked.

In my experience, nice people stay nice.

So perhaps even the majority of aliens are nice but are ruled in a system which enforces their jerkiness? Are we supposed to like this?

Bottom line: nice aliens act nice. Mean ones act mean. Arrogant ones act arrogant.

In my opinion:

If they are 'deep down' nice, then they are probably jerking us around, and that's not that particularly nice. If it were 'for our own good' then they'd work very hard to explain why and help us understand. They don't.

If they aren't deep down nice, then that's that, and what they seem to do is compatible with that.

I wish it weren't so. But if we had really all around nice ETs we'd know it, and there wouldn't be a problem.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
yes I know where you're coming from and there is always room for doubt. But I have experienced great wonders with these types of beings so I trust them. They have healed me instantly and told me the future many times, and basically I owe them my life in more ways than one. But they are not always nice beings. Normally they are cold and emotionless like most all aliens.

The traditional story is that God ordered angels of the highest order, who are also shape-shifters and can appear as all manner of beasts and man according to scripture, and also appear as fiery beings, to stand guard with sharp weapons to prevent mankind from re-entering paradise. So from the very beginning of mankind the angels acted cruelly and coldly towards us by order of the most high, because we were inferior creatures. So there is a precedent for the way the aliens act coldly even though they are really nice beings as I described earlier.

So scripture says that God ordered angels to be mean to us right from the beginning, and researchers have found that the alien phenomenon has been with us since the beginning and simply changes shape to suite the times. They believe the phenomenon is in the process of creating a new religion at present. So obviously it is the same force that created the religions of old when angels were first placed with weapons to guard us.

So once again aliens are using the same morals as the ancient Gods and just like Adam and Eve we don't like it one bit.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Don't you realize that the "God" of the bible is the alien controllers?

Don't you realize they influenced the creation of every religion on the face of the Earth? They know human tendancy towards spiritual seeking and they have used it against us for countless millennia. Ohhhh, miracles. That's exactly how they got the so called prophets to believe too. Can't believe we're in the 21st century and people are still falling for miracles. Miracles are nothing more than science/technology that we aren't allowed access to. And why aren't we allowed access? So that people think they are miracles.

Guess what? We can create humans too. It's called cloning. That makes us our own gods now.

It's quite simply really. No being has any right to hold humanity anywhere. Period. That's imposing on free-will and is against Divine Law. The beings that have our best interests in mind will not impose on our free-will nor the free-will of the entities that are currently screwing us over. So it's up to us. We have to grow up as a species. And it's no help at all when you have your own species constantly selling out humanity over some low brow "miracles". Take your own advice and "get a grip".

If we were from under their control and from under the humans that sold out our species for some scraps from the alien dinner table, we would quickly excede their silly hive-mind hierarchy in both spiritual and technology matters.

We are not at heart a ruthless society. We have been influenced for a very long time to be as such. You'll find that most of the war-starters were individuals not the human community. And most wars have to be sold by means of propaganda and false flag attacks that are blamed on some perceived enemy.

I could take a poll right now and I'd bet everything I have that at least 6.5 of the 7 billion people on this planet just want to live in peace and have a family. So stop your propaganda about humans being the devils. You know the gods that humans had to sacrifice their children to? The same lil bastages that you hold is such esteem. You know the "jealous and vengeful" God of the Old Testament? Yea, the same damn group of aliens you're groveling over.

Person after person keeps repeating this over and over to you. But obviously you are the correct one. You are not blinded at all by so called miracles and looking into their heavenly eyes. Nope. You are correct and everyone else is wrong.

All it takes is a bit of logic and disernment. You know why they choose who they choose to contact? Because they know which ones will fall for their crap hook, line and sinker. Go look at zetatalk(dot)com. The Graze said that Planet X would be here in March of 2003. The only "Planet X" that arrived on that date was a military operation in Iraq named Planet X. Which by the way is freaking hilarious.

Here, read some actual aliens that are trying to look out for humanity.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
so basically it appears the aliens are the same as the God of old and they are keeping us away from the tree of knowledge by depriving us of information.

We still think we have free will to do whatever we want and to hell with any God that thinks otherwise. We still want to hide our bodies from god and have his knowledge without his consent. We're angry that the alien gods have access to our bodies and hide knowledge from us.

So even though we originally hid our bodies from God it appears God just uses them for his purpose anyway while still denying us higher knowledge. We naturally resent such ill treatment. But maybe we just lack humility and universal love and acceptance. Can't we accept that we are not at the top of the food chain. That we are not the equals of the gods.

I've read lots of cases of people who have gained access to godlike powers. And they usually say the powers took over and seemed to control them, to the point where they did things they normally would not do. Their normal human moral code vanished as soon as they became powerful. And we see that even on earth people are corrupted by power very easily.

So we may think we are harmless beings, but we are actually potentially baby gods in school and we have to learn to be humble and accept reality as it is. The aliens ain't immoral. they are just doing what the gods have always done. They do treat us like lower creatures but we treat all creatures like they are lower than us. If we had access to the gods we would find a way to overrule them as well eventually, in my opinion.

I apologize for babbling so much !

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
No. The True Source does not deny us higher knowledge. Each and everyone of us has access to the knowledge of all creation right now. It is within each of us.

We are God. We are all One. And the true God does not dictate to us what to do and what not to do. Since we are God we decide that. If we give up our free-will to aliens in shiny ships then that is what God wants. If we chose to stand up and claim our free-will and our inviduality then that's what God wants. God wants to experience all things. So this isn't at all about the Prime Creator. This is about some imposters that just so happened to create these shells we currently occupy.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not abdicating humans' responsibility in all this. Humans have willfully given up their will to fake gods in shiny ships. Humans have willfully taken on the thinking of these fake gods. They gave us their mind and humans accepted it thinking it was their own. Humans have willfully allowed the most deranged sociopaths of society to get and hold leadership. Humans have allowed the wars and degradation.

But there has to be a balance here. The aliens need to take responsibility for their part. I know they won't because they know if humans know the truth they will choose a different route. But the aliens need to grow up. They can't stay in their realm forever. They should have already evolved past where they are but are too stuck in their own mindset.

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.

In other words, the physical and energy realms will pass away.

It's not just about humanity. It's about the aliens too. The dualities can be dissolved. The true creation is about creation not subjugation. This is what's to be learned by living in the dualistic physical/energy realms. You either Expand or Contract. Evolve or Devolve. Creation or Entropy. The alien race is dying out. They won't last forever. But if they learn how to reconnect to Source then they can start expanding again instead of having to enslave others to gain their energy.

It's not about morals. It's about learning how Infinity works. If you constantly choose entropy instead of creative expansion then you're just choosing a slow suicide. The aliens would do well to learn this lesson.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Wow what a trip arm of geddon,

So how can we be god when we cant even remember to take the trash out half the time. Let me talk to those around you and see how god like they think you are. God does set rules before us, its called the bible! He set rules for the entire creation. Laws of thermal dynamics, law of gravity and many others. Why would he not set rules for his creation who has free will? Wouldnt these rules be written down at say the dawn of creation. I tried that we are gods stuff found out im a failure.

A mind is a terrible thing!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If you have a problem with certain morals & ethics. Maybe you should take it up with GOD. That's if you believe in the creation myth theory. After all it was GOD who supposedly created this reality and all the laws etc. Does GOD have ethics ?, Does GOD even have a sense of Morality ?

Why did GOD make Mother Nature so cruel ? Where's his morals and ethics.

Nature is cruel; not only is nature cruel, but it follows from Darwin’s theory of natural selection that nature is bound to be cruel, because even very beautiful things like a leopard, a lion, a cheetah or the antelopes that they hunt, they’re beautiful and beautifully designed to run fast because countless millions of cheetahs and antelopes have killed and died over many generations to make them so.’ Of course, anyone who cares to examine the present-day natural world would have to agree that nature is cruel.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Can you provide proof of this ?
Especially the "forced to watch" part.

Well, safe to say in most households the parents select the channel for younger children. Still, that media influence was always a weak argument in my book.

So Pinocchio and his friends get high, Tom slices Jerry in half with an axe, or Bugs Bunny is really into cross-dressing.....did it make me go out and do any of these things? No. It's ridiculous. I'd like to think that even kids have enough common sense to know it's probably not a good idea to try and chop their siblings in half with an axe and expect them to magically be back together for the next scene...

Sometimes, wrong is just wrong. Regardless of our morals or theirs, abducting a sentient being against their will and subjecting them to involuntary medical experiments is just wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The instant you attempt to anthropomorphize any alien life form is the moment you lose your objectivity in the subject.

It is at best, a 'wild-assed guess' to attribute any human characteristics to an alien race. Including the question of a 'moral code' for aliens. Despite what we think, morality, ethics, rules, etc. may be a concept that is incomprehensible to any other creatures but us.

I'd swear many people get their concept of 'alien life' from old Star Trek episodes.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In almost all spiritual teachings the highest teachers teach, both by word and example, that love and compassion and respect for all living things is the best way to live. This is a crucial characteristic of highly evolved souls in pretty much all the schools of spiritual development and enlightenment, be they Christian or Buddhist or Hindu or Jewish etc., and it is a reflection of the Supreme Being, the Highest.

Aliens are just the opposite. They display evil characteristics which are contrary to love for all living things....including the animals which they mutilate. The aliens display qualities which reveal a low spiritual condition. They are what in the Christian teachings are referred to as devils. At the least, we can say that the aliens are more like devils than like God.

Human spritual teachers and saints would not even consider doing the evil things that aliens do. The truth is there in plain sight! The aliens do evil because they ARE evil!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
While there is no doubt that abduction scenarios include some activities by the 'abductors' that we perceive as evil or horrendous, pure objectivity demands that you realize it may be no more horrific to them as Muzak in the local grocery store is to us.

Projecting personal or cultural values, morals, or ethics onto an unknown group, immediately taints your perception of that group and weakens the validity of your opinions concerning said group.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join