It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archuleta? Obvious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Before I start, I've gotta say that I haven't done extensive research on ATS, so sorry if this is a re-post. When you do any research on Dulce, New Mexico, or the Dulce base itself there's always mention of a place called Archuleta Mesa. I was doing research and found a picture of what appears to be some kind of office building, or a command post of some sort, and it's believed that this is one of the many entrances to Dulce. The link to the picture is below.

www.slowmotiondoomsday.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Archuleta Mesa

To explain the "obvious" in the thread title, has anyone heard of this before? If there's theories claiming that this is the entrance, why hasn't anyone heard of it? Better yet, does anyone know anything about this building, or any entrances in Archuleta Mesa? Post and let us know.

--Amsco

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
first off . welcome to ATS

now having dispensed with the pleasantries :

could you please give some informaton about this claimed " command post / enterance "

a location would be a great start , that picture could be in almost any semi arid rural area

PS - sometimes an " office building " is just an office building - they do exist ya know

as for the existance of " dulce base " , please use the search facility here - there sre a lot of threads covering many aspects of the story

finally - if you are really interested , USGS 1:50ooo and 1:25ooo maps of the area are a great place to start looking for " unusual features "

but pay close attention to the topography and geology of the region too - proponents of DUMBs [ deep underground military bases ] often get carried away in the scope of thier claims

compare and contrast map features with imagary - like google earth and teraserver - and if you do face suspicions - not the address and use phone books / white pages to see what actually is in that ziop code

and if you have exact addresses / features - locals will be more inclined to take notice of your thread and post correct info

this thread is a prime example - discusing a website where where paranoid delusion spiralled out of control .
ATS members familar with the area were able to point oit that his " secret facilities " were actually mundane busnesses , one even went horse riding there

join