It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members are chickens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Having posted a thread titled the Jewish people it has had very little response from members and I have come to the conclusion that most members havent got the nads While there are those who shout and bawl about the safe subjects like Muslim bashing and how great the US (just 2 examples) is when its comes to something contentious most are just chicken scared to respond, they are frightened of losing their points etc.

I thought the whole idea of ATS was to discuss any topic under the sun obviously not, so while its ok to come out with the American bullcrap and insult others and be racist the very same people have a big yellow streak up their backs when it comes to discussing anything Jewish.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When life give you chickens, make soup.

not so ancient Jewish proverb

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Having posted a thread titled the Jewish people it has had very little response from members ...

After a matter of hours on Christmas Eve, you decided the reason you haven't gotten a lot of responses are because ATS members are chickens, huh? Wow...

I have come to the conclusion that most members havent got the nads

I'll have you know that ATS members are well-known for their nads.

most are just chicken scared to respond, they are frightened of losing their points etc.

Uhhh... responding to threads doesn't cost points. And there's nothing to be scared of...

people have a big yellow streak up their backs when it comes to discussing anything Jewish.

This just simply isn't true. There are plenty of threads discussing Jewish subjects, including supporters and denouncers of Holocaust denial... Use the search function if you doubt it.

Making the assumption that ATSers are chicken and then announcing that to the world of ATS isn't really a very bright thing to do. Yeah, there will be a few who will take the bait and go post in your thread, but I honestly hope most ignore it now, especially since the very same subject has been discussed here plenty of times.

Hey! Maybe that's why you didn't get any responses. Maybe your thread was boring or didn't bring anything new to the discussion that's been had many times.

Blaming the lack of responses on ATSers (with a thread of insult) instead of where it belongs (on you) is really kind of a chicken crap way to look at things when you think about it... And I wouldn't be surprised if you just lost a bunch of support from 'fellow' ATSers with this thread... I know I'll remember you.

Merry Christmas, bud.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Perhaps it's because the subject is pointless and no one cares to discuss it?

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't know magic.
Seems like skunk works is supposed to be for presenting speculative theories.
Which to me are not
is Christmas bad for us
www.abovetopsecret.com...
the Jewish people
should religion be banned
or microchipping

These topics have likely been discussed and discussed in their respective forums. So, maybe your thread about them is not getting the interest it might get elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you Dont, I'm not always quite sure where to place threads as you know because you have moved some of them.

BH I'm not here for the support of others.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hey magic,

You know I got nads !!!

Maybe some ATSers do not post anything on some threads because they are not confident with the subject matter (usually applies to me !!) or maybe they just have no interest in the topic. For example, I read as much as I can on ATS but do not always post, maybe lots of ATSer's do this ?

In Peace Always
resi

[edit on 26-12-2006 by resistancia]

[edit on 26-12-2006 by resistancia]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I only post on topics that interest me.
And then i went and posted in this thread, oh well.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's CHRISTMAS. I am glad to see that people are taking a break from the computer to do things IRL (in real life). Family time. Church time. Etc. If people didn't respond it could be -

- because the topic wasn't interesting to them.
- because it's CHRISTMAS time and people are doing IRL things that are important to them.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I dunno...I see three replies (plus one of your own) on that thread from when you posted it until you started this one (and griped in that one about ATS lacking nads...) That's three people who took time out of their day to debate the issue with you, and three more than a lot of other threads on here get, of a Jewish nature or not. I know I've authored more than a handful of threads that got maybe one reply, and many that just dropped off the Today's Posts boards without so much as breaking into the double-digit views.

It isn't a lack of 'nads' by the members, sometimes people just have other things to do and miss your stuff.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You know, I saw the thread, glanced at it, and got back to my regular browsing. It's not because I don't have neads, it's because the topic didn't interest me. Now, even if interesting points are introduced, I probably won't bother to look. And again, it's not because I have no nads, but because you annoyed me with the assumptions of my yellow streak.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Jeez, if I could start a thread like this for each of the threads that I get very little response to...

BTW, chewing out the same people that you wanted to post on your thread isn't going to help your cause very much, imo.

And what have you been doing checking out everyone's backsides?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Believe me,ATSers are not chickens.. I posted this thread when I first began to post here about some Jewish boys that burned down a Christian church.

Go Here:

Three faces that could start a religious war

While it may be true that not as many ATSers post on threads such as the one I mentioned, I think it has to do with the fact that the quality of poster is better here at ATS than it is on some other forums. Not mentioning any specific discussion board, but there is one where there is a continuous influx of anti Jew,anti-Masonic garbage posted. If that is what you desire, then maybe it is better suited for you than ATS is. It's not real hard to figure out what board I am alluding to if you think hard enough.

By the way, as has already been stated by a number of others, generally people don't post on threads that do not interest them. I wish I could count the times that one of my threads got only a response or two, if that many.
Sure,it's irritating,but it happens to everyone. To take it as being an insult or a statement about posters "nads," is rather ridiculous in my opinion.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 26-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well somebody posted a reply. They just did it using the new Anonymous ATS.

You know, the new anon page that Skeptic just posted about.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I only get a responce to threads I wish I hadnt made and want to just die. Instead right when I think a thread is all done someone will reply and BOOM, there it is to haunt me.

I for one have nads so big I cant ride a bicycle, but I dont know about bashing Jews, my most tustworthy friend is jewish.

A funny story about him.

Last chistmas I was with family laughing and joking, and my phone rings. Mind you I dont have caller I.D. So thinking it was my father (who hates jews) I said: " Happy hanukah hows your yamaka?" On the other end I hear my friend Soloman say: Screw you ya bastard! So I start laughing uncontrolably knowing he wont believe me when I tell him I dont have caller I.D. To this day he doesnt believe me and calls me a lying bastard everytime I tell the story to mutual frends!

I dont care who you are, that thar is funny!

Typo king. Darn laptop keys suck.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
why is it that this group of people can be treated completely different than any other race. The Red Indian was almost exterminated by the White Man, the Spanish decimated the South American Tribes, history is replete with such events all of which can be talked about openly but not the Holocaust, Why.

It appears that any race or group deemed the other is often made the scapegoat of the ruling party or majority of people.

Having lost their homeland long ago the Jewish diaspora was often the butt of just said discrimination.

Of course, the issue of other genocides not being questioned answers the outrage with which questioning the holocaust is met with.

Both Palestinians and Jews are like two slaves fighting over the actions of the same master. Jews are the victims of centuries of European anti-semitism which culminated in the holocaust. Palestinians are the victims of centuries of European colonialism and its subsequent opportunism. So together they finish what Hitler started.

Most genocidal maniacs like to cover up their handiwork - just ask the Armenians.

Fret not, there's still a handy scapegoat in the female race.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ermmm...i've been here for 3 years and i can tell you that Jews have got a bad beating here on ATS. Anything to do with Zionism has turned into a Jew bash especially a thread called "the so called Jews rule the world".

During the summer, the Lebanon war, everyday was a Jew bashing session. I lost count how many threads got deleted because it turned into a ant-semetic rant against the Jews.

But, of course, Jew bashing or any type of bashing, is against T&C at ATS. I just want to know why you want to talk about Jews so much?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I haven't replied to your thread because I haven't read it until now.
Basically, I know so little about the Jewish religion that I wouldn't have replied at all except to tell you that. There are things in my life that I'm interested in, but there are many more things that I won't ever get into a discussion about.
Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

thgere i posted my random ideas ;o

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've been profoundly simian since my inception on this orb... I resent the accusation that I, or any of the courageous denizens of ATS would be fodder for the Colonel...

Original Recipe Monkeys, not just for being finger licking good anymore...

top topics

join