It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian UFO Wave!! Beware! This Is How We Are Made Suckers!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here is the composite vid of the Australian UFO Wave. Is it a large scale hoax carried out by www.australianufowave.com?? You bet!

This is how hoaxes are passed off as real. And more made suckers! So you've gotta sift the wheat from the chaff! And that's not easy.

Click here for the Vid

And read the story here!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What the heck are you talking about, and who are you calling a sucker? That Australian UFO story is old and has been discussed to death on here.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi Mike,

I posted a thread in August of this year about an admission by the relevant artist/hoaxer that the Australian UFO wave was a hoax.

See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Merry Christmas,

Isaac

[edit on 25-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Oops!! Sorry guys. There are a zillion threads up here and wading through them is a twinge!!

You know, the clip where I saw this on the site was dated 24th Dec 06! Looked pretty contemporary to me and so thought of posting it.

Mods please shove this thread down the funnel as 'it's been done to death'!!

Heck! What isn't on ATS???
Is there anything left in the Solar System that's not been hammered to smithereens here??

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well, it was the first time I had heard and seen about it. Thanks for posting it because I thought it was entertaining to say the least. :p

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Well I must admit I was one of those 'suckers'. I once posted a thread on "could this be evidence of how crop circles are constructed". Sucked in big time. Ah well.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

In April 2006, the Australian Film Commission funded an experimental digital video project by director Christopher Kenworthy. Between June and mid-August 2006 thirty-one clips of UFOs were created. The UFO videos were distributed over the internet via websites and video podcasts. Writers crafted background stories for the sightings, and answered thousands of e-mails using a fictional persona. The process, reactions and responses were recorded for a forthcoming documentary

www.australianufowave.com...

How many times are people going to do this???

And will they always think their idea is original??

There’s nothing “experimental” or original about doing an experiment that’s been done many times previously. Heck, even here on ATS there’s a new member that tries similar experiment every couple of months.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Oops!! Sorry guys.

I really wouldn't worry it Mike. I think people on ATS and other UFO forums need to keep the Australian UFO wave "immersive artwork" project in mind.

In the last couple of months, it seems people have started to forget that project. I've seen people start posting links to the hoaxed videos on Youtube again...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Shame on the author of that site.

He should be desacredited everywhere he goes for now on.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The ultimate was his lame Alien encounter. It was embarrasingly amateurish. Some of his UFO clips were not too shabby IMHO. But I agree, it was annoying how he tried to dupe everyone till the very end. I certainly won't be buying any of his projects.

new topics

top topics

join