It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Grey Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
why anti nordic they dont interfer with our euvolution

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Because:

1. They still interfere anyway, if they don't, then why do we know of them?

2. too many people think they are teamed up with the grey.

3. I want my empire to be alien free.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Your empire?
For one, you talk as if you alein gossip is normal hear say, which it is not.
We all just have assumptions.
And how exactly do you expect to establish your empire?
Deep

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
When I begin my empire, I'm setting aside 500 acres to the study of anti-grey weaponry, along with anti-reptoid, and anti-nordic.

Seapeople; somehow I doubt you.

As for myself, this Christmas I'm getting a whole bunch of things to build myself some anti-grey weapons. I'm going to try to see if I can focus an electromagnetic pulse into a ray of some sort, and see if I can knock down a UFO, then I'll invade and see what I can do.

If my weapon doesn't work (except give me cancer), well, back to the drawing board.

You doubt!?

All I have to say is that my anti-grey weaponry will out do your anti-grey weaponry! NA NA NA NA NA NA

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure how I'll establish an empire, maybe conquer mexico... or maybe Canada. Greenland wouldn't be so bad either.

Seapeople; I still doubt you.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Getting Back To The Topics With Firearms...Would A 22 Do The Job?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If they have telepathic abilities, no weapon will help because they'll know what you're up to - before you even pull the trigger.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
well first u need to find out if they are impathic or telepathic then we will know wheater weapons will work.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some stories claim that grays are very strong and flexible. I have also read accounts where they can run fast too but these may be hybrids, don't know as there are many varieties of grays.

These creepy things don't eat like us but absorb a fluid through their skin with nutrients in it in order to eat and then they later excrete waste out of their skin. Contactees have claimed that they stink of piss and urine. I think if you douse these guys with some toxic liquid the might absorb it easily?

I also hear that they don't like bright lights or excessive heat.

They got no ears or mouths or balls (excuse me), so they have less vulnerable places than humans but they don't scare me.

I think with a big head like that, the best way to take them down may be a drop kick or something.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
so if one stood u in the face you would be scared. i dunno

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes I would be afraid the first few times I saw them, true. But I would get over my fear fast.

People have told stories of resisting them and the aliens have given up on their attempts at abduction.

There is suggestions that they hypnotize people somehow with their eyes and you must avoid directly gazing in their eyes for more than a brief time.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So your saying if you stare in there eyes at a certain Amount of time they would be able to control you?

[Edited on 09-12-2003 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
In terms of humans 'resisting' greys/grays... from what I've read, when people who claim to have warded off grays are hypnotized, it turns out that their memory of the gray retreat...

...is really just a memory of the grays leaving after having completed their abduction mission.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I hope all of you talking about (infra red) IR light realise that it is heat. So satelites which pinpoint an area with IR radiation if strong enough would bacically be a heat ray of some kind. And therefore if greys are sensitive to IR dont you realise that we are too! How many of you can stand being right next to a fire for long? Or touch a naked flame?
I think ive made my point.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
correct IR light can be destructive to living tissue but most of the IR light is blocked by the ozone and atmosphere and dont forget to wear ure blueblockers

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
correct IR light can be destructive to living tissue but most of the IR light is blocked by the ozone and atmosphere and dont forget to wear ure blueblockers

Sorry, but that would be UV light your talking about.
IR light is blocked by water droplets and clouds, but it is alos reflected back to earth by the same things.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
opps ure right sorry i just got up right now rought nigt. I allwyas get those two mixed up

top topics

<< 1   >>

join