It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Grey Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
most people say a standard firearm is useless against greys what about an infa-red weapon or grenade. I heard that they cannot stand infa-red light what other light wavelengths are not to grey friendly ?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
greys are physically weaker than humans so you could easily kill one with a sidearm

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUDDYFOX
greys are physically weaker than humans so you could easily kill one with a sidearm

And you know this for a fact because?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Watched lots of X-Files ?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Kriskaos, I agree and I have also heard that they are extreamly sensitive to Infared, and UV light. I have heard about a project Delpha in which we have built large satalites that can pin point an area with IR, or UV rays.

David Bieniek

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i cant remember where i saw this information but just think about roswell all of them dead

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well....about 40 some odd marines in Dulce would beg to differ, hehe....

But from any accounts I've seen, they are just as susceptable to attack as we are....however, they seem to have some kind of ability (whether psychic, or via a device), that can cause instant paralysis...in addition to other abilities... Bullets, etc. though have been reported to work just fine in many reports...

As far as effective weapons vs. the ships... Radar was used early on, (seems it messed with the grav drives), but later EMP, etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
DavidBieniek
care to share anymore knowledge of any other interestings projects you have heard of

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yesterday a group of 12 greys came into my back yard. I knew I was going to have to throw down by the way they approached me. They gathered around me and one (I feel he was the warrior grey) stepped forward. So I immediatly took him out at the knees. He then proceded to make me dance like a monkey for a few seconds with his mental psyonic abilities. But I quickly regained control and did a jumping roundhouse kick to his giant eyeball.

*Due to all the memory control atempts, from him and his 11 buddies that were gathered around us in a circle like kids at a playground, the roundhouse looked like a scene from the matrix.

Just as grey one went down, another grabbed me quickly from behind, but I rolled him through, slamming him on his back. I jumped up and recenterd myself in the circle. Right away the tall grey started slinging is lanky arms around like slinkies and konked me one right in the nose. Luckily for me he was a wuss, and I didnt go down. I moved in on him and picked him up on my shoulder. (you would be suprised how light these suckers are!) He was kicking and making some awful noises. Then he said, "put me down you filthy human!" So I slammed his grey ass off of a tree stump. The remaining greys were like....whoa, this dude is a bad ass. Everyone back to the ship, abort mission!

Well, that was the most recent time that I saved the world from an alien takeover, though not the most exciting.

*Please note that the aliens dont talk through their mouths, but rather through their psychic abilities. Thats how I could understand them......

So, they are pretty easy to take out in my opinion....

Has anyone else had a similar experience??????

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well from what iv read, The greys are just drones of the reptiods.
Each set of greys has its own leader, General.
Taking out the general renders the grays obsolete.
I forgot where I read this though, so dont go Quoting me on this.
Also I heard thier Skin burns if you spray them with Urine.
Deep

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Well from what iv read, The greys are just drones of the reptiods.
Each set of greys has its own leader, General.
Taking out the general renders the grays obsolete.
I forgot where I read this though, so dont go Quoting me on this.
Deep

So you mean tougher opponents are going to be coming down here then???

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
lol seapeople

do any of you guys have any proof of theys guys?

u2u me so i can give you my address for a toure arond the univers

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
most people say a standard firearm is useless against greys what about an infa-red weapon or grenade. I heard that they cannot stand infa-red light what other light wavelengths are not to grey friendly ?

Whenever a grey is an asshole to me I just beat the living # out of them. Who needs weapons when you can use your bare hands. Plus its more fun that way. LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The little Leprechaun at the end of the Rainbow told me all of this.
He also said that Urine was like posoin to them.
Hold on.....Hes telling me something else.....
Deep

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The little Leprechaun at the end of the Rainbow told me all of this.
He also said that Urine was like posoin to them.
Hold on.....Hes telling me something else.....
Deep

Urine? Well thanks for that info dude. Every weapon I learn about is a stepping stone on my way to saving the earth. Which in itself is a stepping stone to taking the world over...man I have lots of work to do....

PINKY!!! BRAIN!!!!! We got to get moving on our project!!...........

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

Originally posted by Lysergic

Watched lots of X-Files ?

and you can critisize because? you know any better?

fool!!

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better Cyrus! Well done.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I'll get the 'super soaker' ready

If you want to get into the political mudpit, sexism, and natural selection, women will have a hard time surviving the waves of attacks (check signature for your reaction).

Have you ever played the N64 game Perfect Dark? Maybe. Anyway, there's that little alien, Elvis, and when you punch or shoot him, his head bobbles around like an idiot. I wanna shoot an alien with a shotgun and get that kinda reaction out of it.

I'm dreadfully sorry for this post, it's a sad saturday night where nobody can do anything.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yeah...I never thought about the females?
Man.....I mean we can AIM, Girls...well..............
Im not sure how thier projectile is.
Girls.....Any thoughts on your chanes of survival?
Deep

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
When I begin my empire, I'm setting aside 500 acres to the study of anti-grey weaponry, along with anti-reptoid, and anti-nordic.

Seapeople; somehow I doubt you.

As for myself, this Christmas I'm getting a whole bunch of things to build myself some anti-grey weapons. I'm going to try to see if I can focus an electromagnetic pulse into a ray of some sort, and see if I can knock down a UFO, then I'll invade and see what I can do.

If my weapon doesn't work (except give me cancer), well, back to the drawing board.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join