It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Perspective Extensive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

"Moraney reported that those whom we could refer to as the Nibiru have started to present there case of ownership of Earth to the Andromedan Council. Currently two positions have been presented.

1. The Nibiru claim that our current human life form exhibits more of their genetic's than any other race that has been here in the past.

2. The Nibiru are claiming that they have the right to mine for uranium in our solar system based on the "Right of First Discovery." They want and intend to commence mining on the planets Mercury and Venus along with the moon Titan.

www.reptilianagenda.com...

Niburu information

Nibiru is the 4th dimensional flagship of the Milky Way Galaxy's Galactic Federation. Many different civilisations have representatives that live aboard it. It is a planet, a battlestar, and a ship, all at the same time. It was the main peacekeeping force in the galaxy until 2000 BC, and is a little over 3 times the size of Earth.

Nibiru's symbol is the 8 pointed star. It is very bright due to the gold dust suspended in its atmosphere. It used to travel in the 5th dimension, but that changed when Marduk, grandson of Anu (the Pleiadean ruler of Nibiru) overthrew his grandfather and took command of the battlestar flagship. As a result of this turn of events, members of the higher councils of the Nibiruan Council decided to limit Nibiru's ability to use stargates. Now Nibiru only has access to stargates in the 4th dimension.

Nibiru remains our trigger for awakening. When it returns to this solar system, uncloaks and shows itself, it will bring about a universal shift in consciousness. Mankind will then wake up to the fact that they are not alone in the universe, and will begin to search for the reason and purpose behind this great planet/ship. [The Vatican's secret service has been following Nibiru's progress via a secret link to the little known second Hubble Telescope for some time now. It came into our solar system following the ships disguised as HaleBopp comet. Nibiru is the star Wormwood of biblical Revelation.]

www.2012.com.au...

all information seems to be pointing to a higher evolution in the coming year. i would sure like to witness that!

does anyonne else believe this stuff?

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
marduk? another term for satan from the necronomion? how do the aliens tie to satanism? something wierd going on!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

does anyonne else believe this stuff?

Yea man i believe it..you should check out my thread "the ahnunahki & the 7 seals bible code"

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I def believe.. Got a bit more research and learning to do before I understand and can add more useful comments..

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My God.
Where do these people get this stuff ?
If it's really from "E.T.'s", why are they special ? Why are the given this info ?
Myself, I find it mildly entertaining, but come on...where is the solid evidence ? I think someone has either an over-active imagination, or entirely too much time on their hands.

Lex

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
My God.
Where do these people get this stuff ?
If it's really from "E.T.'s", why are they special ? Why are the given this info ?
Myself, I find it mildly entertaining, but come on...where is the solid evidence ? I think someone has either an over-active imagination, or entirely too much time on their hands.

Lex

its not imagination... its not fairy tales...

there are dozens of websites all with the same information i found here. how is it possible all these people just happen to "imagine" the same thing?

there is more to this theory then fiction.

top topics

join