It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Foot - Is he real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There are a couple of guys at work that believe that big foot is real. There have even been reported sightings around where I live. The local sheriff’s department was even called out to investigate. They didn’t find anything. As for myself, I don’t think big foot exist. Where is the proof? I like to hunt on occasion, and have come across various skeletons of common animals that live in the local woods. I have never seen any big foot bones or real tractable foot prints. Beyond my experience, there hasn’t been anyone in the U.S. to it either.

HH

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There's about 500 topics out there on Big Foot. You might get a little more luck browsing topics in the Cryptozoology & Mythical Beasts forum.

Kentucky Bigfoot Video
Re-enactment of Bigfoot (Mockumentary)
Bigfoot: It Simply Doesn't Make Sense
Hunting for the Supernatural Bigfoot

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hammerhead1791
There are a couple of guys at work that believe that big foot is real. There have even been reported sightings around where I live. The local sheriff’s department was even called out to investigate. They didn’t find anything. As for myself, I don’t think big foot exist. Where is the proof? I like to hunt on occasion, and have come across various skeletons of common animals that live in the local woods. I have never seen any big foot bones or real tractable foot prints. Beyond my experience, there hasn’t been anyone in the U.S. to it either.

HH

It seems that they have sightings everywhere now Tennessee Florida, Texas, California, as you said I would like to see real proof too. Far as I know they have yet to find remains of one or anything. There's things I'm curious about too but I cant just leave and head out looking for bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I dont see why there couldnt be an undiscovered primate out there. There have been too many sigtings to just brush it off as fantasy. People are obviously seeing something.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I dont think that the bigfoot exists though i do like the idea of a bigfoot roaming around the wilderness.

Though i said that i dont think that the bigfoot exists i am open minded about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread. But a mistake here and there is human. :0

[edit on 19-6-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
With all the gun-toting, happy hillbilly hunters that are roaming through every square mile of wilderness in North America... if there really are BigFoot monsters, they're paying off the hunters to keep quiet about it. Unless of course they have special ET cloaking technology

top topics

join