It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-planning at the Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
As we know, the aircraft (note that I'm NOT using the word "airliner" because I'm not convinced it was one) that hit the Pentagon performed a 270-degree turn in order to hit the building precisely on that section that had been undergoing reinforcement.

Here's the thing. It's five years on. Has the rest of the Pentagon been reinforced?

If it hasn't - and I haven't heard anything about it if it has - then this is surely another one of those little indicators that, put all together, points very much at the attack being pre-planned.

Does anyone know whether the rest of the building - as originally planned - has been reinforced in a similar way?

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
According their website wedge 1 was completed before 9/11 but parts of both wedge 1 and 2 were destroyed on 9/11. The part of wedge 1 has been completely repaired and reoccupied, while only the "shell" of damaged areas of wedge 2 has been rebuilt. All wedges aren't scheduled to be completed until 2010, but that is 4 years ahead of the original plan.

renovation.pentagon.mil...

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I wonder if they have made any changes to their reinforcement design since they tested it on 9-11...

join