It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we know the goverment are the terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have a prediction. Right after the Holidays there will be terrorist attacks here in the US again. Why after the Holidays? Our economy is dependant on Holiday sales, many a business' rely on this last quarter boost. If the government conducted a terrorist act now it would severly affect Holiday shopping. With our economy in its current posistion and the dollar losing its value at an alarming rate, a genuine terrost attack that targeted retail shopping centers would crumble our economy over night. If Walmart and others were targeted and only two or three locations had incidents, the whole shopping public wouldnt step foot in another retail store for months. The stock market would be instantly affected as well as other economic factors. Now after we all opened our presents, had christmas dinner and spent time getting comfortable with our loved ones, the government will need to implement scare tactics to get us focused back on "The War On Terrorism" Which is actually "The War On Our Constitutional Rights" We sit by idlely as more and more freedoms are stripped away in front of our very eyes. If we cant reform our corrupt government soon, others will, on the same premise we used to invade numerous other countries. Be prepared, its almost time...

[edit on 24-12-2006 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Am I the only one that's confused here? I'm sorry, I just don't understand what exactly that you're suggesting here. Even if something as heinous as that actually happened, what are we supposed to do about it?

Now, as for the parts of the post that I DO understand:

True, something like an attack on our economy would cause a lot of trouble, just as 9/11 did. But the thing here is that when terrorists attack the economy of the US, they're really hurting the entire world, which makes the terrorists have to run like crazy for holes in the ground before everyone puts them in one permanently.

With all of that said, that's what we have a credit system for, from what I hear. We'll just create a bit more money to go fight a war against an elusive enemy that we can't seem to get our hands on. And I think that your title for this thread suggests what I'm getting at quite well. Let's hope, for everyone's sake, that you're wrong, so very VERY wrong.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To sum my thread up in a few words, we are vunerable to a terrorist attack right now. If these terrorist groups really wanted to attack the USA and what we stand for, and REALLY hurt us, the holidays would be the absolute perfect time. But it wont happen, we will have a terrorist attack, staged by the goverment, within 2 weeks of the new year, Jan 1st. With the holidays here we are not focusing on, homeland security, the war on terror and other factors the goverment uses to scare us into submission. They are going to send us a reminder that we need the government to protect us, with an act of terrorism sponsered by the government.

new topics

join