It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard of "Smoking Aces"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you have what do you think about the look of it.
It's in cinemas soon in England, it has Ryan Reynolds (who I liked ever since two guys a girl and a pizza place).
I can now see how his role in Blade trinity has made him more of an action star rather than just comedy.

Little bit of trivia: Ryan Reynolds starred in Amityville and Jessica Biel starred in Texas Chainsaw Massacre and they were put together in Blade Trinity to show that they could play more serious and more active roles...

Trailor

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I saw the trailor while going to see "The Pick Of Destiny" (not the best of movies lol) and it looked like something that I want to see. Haven't seen it yet but i'm looking foward to

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This film lokks good to me, it has Ben Affleck, Ray Liota, Andy Garcia, Ryan Reynolds, Jeremy Pivon and Alicia Keys.
The plot is about a guy who can testify against the mob, the Godfather then puts a price on his head and about seven hitmen decide to take up on the offer.
I have seen it advertised as "the new Resevoir Dogs".

It looks like a good action packed film with a good story.
Should be worthwhile...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw this movie this weekend. It was great. The cast was awsome. the plot was awesome and has twists. however not a good movie to see if you can't handle alot of gore. Don't get me wrong they did the Special effects great but there is alot of gun fights and people getting rediculously bloody.

I give this movie 4 stars.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivy Servantes
there is alot of gun fights and people getting rediculously bloody.

That is absolutly fine by me, as long as it serves a good purpose to the film and it's not pointless....

new topics

top topics

join