It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Can anyone help me with information on area 51. I am writing a column for the New York Times on it.

David Bieniek

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Area 51?? What is that, Ive never heard of it, it must be some government secret

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes, and by the way your signature is very funny. I really do need information. Pleae help me.

David Bieniek

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
how about the security manual to get u started

www.teegeeack.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would suggest simply going to the search option of this board and typing in "Area 51".... You'll get plenty of info to go through...from wild speculation, to people that live right near it....

Of course...if this actually is going in a newspaper...I'd definitely corraborate anything you see here with sources (many of which are linked to in the archives here...)

Happy Hunting....

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow, thank you all so much!

David Bieniek

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Forgive my question if its inapropriate Dr Bienick - but why not try a search on google for Area 51 ?. I just read your post on DULCE and you seem to be on the inside track regarding that base and its connections. Given that one of the alleged connections from Dulce is to Area 51 - I would have thought that this would mean you probably knew more than most here ?

Im not trying to doubt your curiosity - we all have that here - but just curious as to why someone with even Limited Security Clearence at LANL and has a Phd would need to ask about information that is readily obtainable from web search engine ?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sorry.......I can't say I've ever been on the base, but I've seen some of their strange flying machines.

Every now and than they stray, beyond the borders
By the way....How come you never showed up for your interview on the Pahrump Internet Radio? Kpah. Needless, to say they were a taste pissed......

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek Can anyone help me with information on area 51. I am writing a column for the New York Times on it. David Bieniek
Hey Vladimire... should your supposed security clearance you've discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com... get you some the info you need? How's Pittsburgh this time of year? Oh, and who's your editor at NYT? I could forward some information to him/her, who could then get it to you.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I must say for someone who apparently has quite a bit of insider knowledge, why would you be asking a conspiracy board for Area 51 information?

Considering you claim to have first-hand knowledge of the rumoured Dulce facility, asking questions about it here is just going to spark ridicule. After all, our ideas are just theory and speculation...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sir, with all due respect, I only asked to see what people knew, and to asses their general reaction to it. I only give truthful information (without hurting my own saftey) to this website and it's users. I do have pictures if I could have your e-mail address.

Very Respectfully,
Dr. David Bienek, Ph.D.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
How's Pittsburgh this time of year?

hahahahahahahaha, Thank you

This was very funny. I guess he knows we know now.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Umm.. "David", we have spoken before. I mean, me and the real David Bieniek have spoken before.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mountainstar...a bit off topic but how far is Tonapah from
Area 51 and from Nye? Sorry about being off topic.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi tracer this link will show you the general area

www.crosswynd.com...

This map shows and tells you about Nye county

www.nyecounty.com...

Here's where Tonapah is located

www.mapquest.com...

I'm just north of Pahrump.

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks Morning, was just curious as I was stranded in Tonapah for 2 weeks and did not get to really check out the area as I would have liked to.

Sorry I meant Mountainstar!

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by tracer]

new topics

top topics

join