It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien have landed....now what???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi All, Was this done before??

LET'S PRETEND....Alien ships have landed in a dozen different public locations
around the world......this is NOT for real....This a question of "what do think would really happen."

I know it sounds like a movie, but besides that we are pretending this is for real.

Question.......How would the public, government, religious groups, etc react to this?? There is no way to deny this anymore, cause one is sitting in the high school football field and it is BIG.
News reports on the TV are coming in all over the world. CNN is having a great time with this story.

So what do you think?? Is the people REALLY ready for this to happen??

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I believe not, the majority of humans are not ready for contact yet and they are evading the truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dOmeshoT
I believe not, the majority of humans are not ready for contact yet and they are evading the truth.

The mindless fools who have religeon are not ready for contact.
Mainly Muslims-damn they would go sick and start another jihad-but on the aliens.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Question.......How would the public, government, religious groups, etc react to this?? There is no way to deny this anymore, cause one is sitting in the high school football field and it is BIG.
News reports on the TV are coming in all over the world. CNN is having a great time with this story.

Go rent the miniseries "V" from the 80's, as it's one of the more realistic portrayals perhaps... Let's hope ID4 isn't more of the storyline, hmm?

How would we react? That depends. Do they come out and talk, or vapourise Congress? Well, I guess either way there'd be cheering, but seriously, would depend on their actions really.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If in fact Aliens or species from other solar systems are going to come to earth publically I would think it likely to believe that there are factions that are both hostile to humans, compassionate towards humans, and maybe even a third genre that feel it important to keep the balance and would be nuetral. I don't think that the malicious ones would be given free range to wreek whatever havoc they would intend without interferance from alias of the human race.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Lots of people are waiting for this scenario to happen, and I honestly don't think it would cause the kind of mass panic and upheaval that some people claim. Sure it might be inconvenient for some religious groups as well as those who simply don't want to believe in aliens, but these days most people accept the idea of life on other planets. It would be the event of the century! I think you would see a change for the better her on earth, as we can finally (if they are willing to share) start travelling to the stars and explore outer space. Not to mention the economic and enviromental benefits of alien technology. If we replace all roads, powerlines, dams etc with farmland (we won't need them if we have anti-gravity and zero-point energy) maybe we could turn the tide, feed the world, and make the planet sustainable again.

top topics

join