It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amish Shooting - angels visited the children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
local.lancasteronline.com...

I found this to be an amazing story. It seems that the night before the shooting, some of the girls had dreams with relatives who had previously died. Some dreamed of angels. One little girl says that someone in the classroom told her to run just before the shooting started, but no one else heard or saw anyone say it. Another person saw an angel over the school house.

I thought you might find it interesting reading.

I'm not sure about the school teachers dream. She dreamed of angels in the room AFTER the shooting. Psychological/guilt could have triggered that.

But the others ??? hmmmm ...

[edit on 12/24/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What I took from it, was that the schoolteacher did in fact feel guilty for the girls' murder, and in a sense felt that if she had paid attention,[ to the angel(s)] she could of saved the children. Or maybe it was that she would be relieved if she just ' saw' the angels.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If there were angels there, what was done was meant to be done, eh?

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nextguy, I know this sounds cliche,but there is a reason for everything. The man that did this was,from the letters he left, dealing with much grief and guilt from previous experiences in his life. This was his release. Unfortunately, he felt that he had to take some innocence with him.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In a causal/effect relationship, there is always a reason for everything. I understand this Speaker.

The teacher felt guilt and some personal responsiblilty for their murders. I was trying to show the hypocrisy of faith a little, while really indirectly speaking to the teacher. She shouldn't feel any guilt if she believes that God does everything for a reason. She would of had no control. Noone should feel guilty about strangers insanity.

top topics

join