It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Star-Gate/Alien Tech in Iraq? The REAL reason for invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Interesting post.There is another thread on ATS whch deals with archaelogical(not geopolitical)motives of war in Iraq.

do you know where this thread is located?

ive been looking, and i cant find it.

thank you.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Hi, I don't mean to be the fly in the ointment,
but is there any REAL evidence apart from theory
or internet links?
I may be incorrect, but I can't recall any mention
of Star Gates until after 'Stargate' the movie came out.

Please don't take offence, I am interested in the idea
of past civilisations having a 'in' with other off-world
people, but to date, no actual evidence as surfaced.

It just annoys me that again, supposed contacts with
little green men are locked in coded writings, wouldn't
you think that ane day, people would just say the simple
truth and not hide it with vague veils.

a star gate is a worm hole or black hole/white hole, that has been created locally and harnassed by a device. so there were other examples prior to the tv show, just not necessarily linking it all together.

i have more textual and in some cases, visual evidence, to support this theory. if you'd like an example, just let me know.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by undo]

JSR

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hey undo,

how did you come by all that info?
was it a personal study, or, part of some type of school project.

very eye opening stuff there.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
hey undo,

how did you come by all that info?
was it a personal study, or, part of some type of school project.

very eye opening stuff there.

i was studying biblical prophecy, prior to my research on the anunnaki in sitchin's books. when i went back to the bible to validate several of sitchin's points, it dawned on me that the abzu sounded a whole lot like the abyss, and also that it also, by proxy, sounded a whole lot like the bottomless pit. one thing lead to the next.

i started reviewing the work of people who already believed star gate usage was possible, starting with people who supported the concept of time travel gates (see city on the edge of forever episode of the original star trek series)
and portals for the passage of spiritual beings, such as alexister crowley's "babylon working." (babylon meaning gates of the gods, which is funny considering that's what the tower of babel was meant to be, a (star) gate of the gods). it's only the really stubborn amongst us that can read the texts of these ancient cultures in which they repeatedly depict the gods coming to earth from the heavens, and still claim the entire thing is a fantasy. especially when they try to claim its a fantasy because it's not possible. riiight. and we can't fly in space ships either. man will never walk on the moon. and dick tracy watches are just make believe stuff with no possible way of ever being a functional model. lol

anyway, i also studied the work of william henry, tom horn, peter goodgame, and bunch of other star gate topics from coast to coast am radio, internet books, scientific documents about the development of practical wormhole usage and etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Undo,

Thanks for contributing to this thread. it really benefits my original post with some one of your experience. Like mentioned previously, if you may, could you please post some pictures up here that you have of ancient pictures/sculptures etc that may contribute to the validity of this topic.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
here's my thread on the topic, entitled "Star Gates are Real."
The pics and other info is available throughout the thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hi, I don't mean to be the fly in the ointment,
but is there any REAL evidence apart from theory
or internet links?
I may be incorrect, but I can't recall any mention
of Star Gates until after 'Stargate' the movie came out.

I think it is there. Hidden in plain view. We have tablets, ancient hyroglphics (sp) that show ships and other flying craft. We can see tangible evidence that something bigger than us existed in a time where technology and know how of these things should have been non exsistant.

It's amazing to me however, people whether religious or not tend to undeniably believe in Jesus.
I have never outside of bibical stories that were written by man seen any evidence of Jesus or that he even existed. Not a shred of evidence of the actual man but yet most readily believe hands down he existed.

I am more inclined to believe the ancient Sumerians, Mayans, Aztecs etc... because their stories are etched and visible. It's how we interpret them that gets confused because I think it's all right there for our taking. Our minds are just not willing to concede that something like this exists.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
DDay,

i'm a christian. i've never seen a shred of physical evidence to suggest enki existed, but i believe he did. most pics you see of him are akkadian or babylonian and are not real depictions of him. they humanized him. but there are no sumerian ones, or so they say. in fact, i think i found a sumerian picture of what he looked like.

The only surviving artifact from Ancient Eridu (Enki's city), circa 4000 BC, that depicts a sentient being. Whatdya wanna bet thats' Enki with the "Me" in his hands?
oi.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 27-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

is there any REAL evidence apart from theory
or internet links?

Please don't take offence, I am interested in the idea
of past civilisations having a 'in' with other off-world
people, but to date, no actual evidence as surfaced.

I think in an ideal world all information would be available to all individuals, but what with all the classified documents, special ops, black budget endevours, etc. it has been plainly communicated that the "real" deeper stuff just isn't going to be made public for the "useless eaters"

I think it has been painstakingly obvious that the motives for the military presence in the middle east has served a variety of purposes. The pipeline in Afganistan, oil from Iraq, contracts for Haliburton, Israel meddling and so forth.

These seem to be byproducts as money is attached. The ferverancy that is being dispelled by the relentless dominance of the area says to me that something priceless is at stake here. This is when we start looking to what could it be that money can't buy? This leads us to pursue old legends and written encoded history for answers.

But to expect the powers that be to tell US what's up is to expect something supernatural to make them. When do they tell the truth? Why would they now and risk their plans, whatever they may be.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

I think in an ideal world all information would be available to all individuals, but what with all the classified documents, special ops, black budget endevours, etc. it has been plainly communicated that the "real" deeper stuff just isn't going to be made public for the "useless eaters"

I think it has been painstakingly obvious that the motives for the military presence in the middle east has served a variety of purposes. The pipeline in Afganistan, oil from Iraq, contracts for Haliburton, Israel meddling and so forth.

These seem to be byproducts as money is attached. The ferverancy that is being dispelled by the relentless dominance of the area says to me that something priceless is at stake here. This is when we start looking to what could it be that money can't buy? This leads us to pursue old legends and written encoded history for answers.

But to expect the powers that be to tell US what's up is to expect something supernatural to make them. When do they tell the truth? Why would they now and risk their plans, whatever they may be.

You never cease to amaze me. I could not have articulated what I felt about Iraq nearly so well, but this is exactly what I feel is going on. A multifacted advantage that has the world powers trembling for it like a crackhead on a week long bender.

If I could give you a WATS I would.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Interestedalways,

you quoted " The ferverancy that is being dispelled by the relentless dominance of the area says to me that something priceless is at stake here. This is when we start looking to what could it be that money can't buy? "

This has to be the quote that has hit the nail on the head, so to speak! The US army is doing all it can to keep some sort of preesence in Iraq and even when the situation is close to being the same as vietnam was. If this situation was in any other conflict they would have pulled out by now, retreated.

Talk of sending in more troops, current troops talking of mutiny, their commanders have orders to stay no matter what, and even they might not know what the bigger picture is.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and as you said when the prize at the end is worth more than even US money can buy, then you know that is is something bloody massive/important or else they wouldnt be sacrificing their own men at such a rate.

Someone previously mentioned that as soon as they entered Baghdad, the museum of antiquities was one of the first buildings raided....what does that tell you?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well, that would be a good reason for the 10 min delay of all court broadcasting, just in case Hussein will burp out somthing regarding this UFO. I always wondered why they would need that 10 min delay.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry to ruffle feathers here, I don't have access to
the facts as some, therefore I am tentitive to call certain
Western countries corrupt.

I didn't know that Iraq was invaded to covert a stargate,
I had no idea that a ten-minute court delay was stop
Saddam griping that the American infidel had boosted his
flying saucer.

All we can hope is that someone makes a mistake and
one of the many soldiers that's over there comes back
and tells the truth to his family and friends.
Maybe one of the captured guys who were released from
Guantanamo may relate it to a newspaper.

I can't wait to see what happens to world power when
someone goes to the media with this.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Well, that would be a good reason for the 10 min delay of all court broadcasting, just in case Hussein will burp out somthing regarding this UFO. I always wondered why they would need that 10 min delay.

I'm also wondering about this letter that Saddam wrote.

Saddam Hussein Letter Urges Iraqis Not To Hate U.S.-Led Forces
Saddam Hussein called on Iraqis not to hate the U.S.-led forces that invaded Iraq in 2003 in a farewell letter posted on a Web site Wednesday, a day after an appeals court upheld the former dictator's death sentence and ordered him to be hanged within one month. One of Saddam's attorneys, Issam Ghazzawi, confirmed to the Associated Press in Jordan that the letter was authentic, saying it was written by Saddam on Nov. 5 - the day he was convicted by an Iraqi tribunal for ordering the killings of scores of Shiite Muslims in the city of Dujail in 1982. ''I call on you not to hate because hate does not leave space for a person to be fair and it makes you blind and closes all doors of thinking,'' said the letter.

I know that in the recent past, he's spewed out all sorts of BS in the courtroom... this doesn't sound anything like him. Any opinions?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
wow that was a great read,will be checking out some of the links that have been posted.
like to find out what saddam was saying in court any links to any of that?
chhers guys

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've been informed by air force servicemen who have been posted up in Iraq that they have been transporting items that have been excavated from sites said to be the location of former Sumer cities. I was informed approx. 6-12 months that they had found what they believed to be a library at Eridu/Enkidu. Most of these items were not usually seen by all the servicemen I've spoken with. Only some saw what look like texts as they described them. What they believe were anyhow.

I don't doubt they are looking for something. Undo, have you come across anything that Indicated a stargate may have been present in Egypt? If you have I may have some information you would like to hear. If this happens to be so. Could you state where you believe it to have been located. Then I may be able to ascertain if my info is verifiable.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amdusias
I've been informed by air force servicemen who have been posted up in Iraq that they have been transporting items that have been excavated from sites said to be the location of former Sumer cities. I was informed approx. 6-12 months that they had found what they believed to be a library at Eridu/Enkidu. Most of these items were not usually seen by all the servicemen I've spoken with. Only some saw what look like texts as they described them. What they believe were anyhow.

I don't doubt they are looking for something. Undo, have you come across anything that Indicated a stargate may have been present in Egypt? If you have I may have some information you would like to hear. If this happens to be so. Could you state where you believe it to have been located. Then I may be able to ascertain if my info is verifiable.

Something has to be going on....why would AF Servicemen be transporting excavated items from ancient Sumer cities? Please post for info Amdusias!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't want to say too openly, til I can confirm. Yet I may know roughly when a stargate (if I could confirm it) may have been excavated, in Egypt. The reason I say roughly is. The item that I was told to have been excavated, was said to be used by the Pharaoh and those who had access at the time. To communicate with 'Anubis' and the underworld. I think this was the current modern day interpretation at the time. I learnt of this 2+ years ago. Never really looked further into it, til I read some of Undo's previous posts.

I need to get in contact with some people to see if I can get a possible location on it. I doubt I will, but I'll see what I can find out. Only got the info on this for just happening to bevin the right company, at the right time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This topic is full of wild speculation but no real hard evidence, it is best described as a fiction-building exercise.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The topic requires speculation given what it pertains too. The member suggested and questioned if the said reasons could have been objectives of the Iraq Invasion. Therefore speculation is required in order to come to a understanding of whether or not the idea stands to reason. This invasion force has not lived up to or completed set objectives in full. Therefore I see it is in no way a fiction building exercise, speculating on the premise for the U.S. led invasion of Iraq. Beyond what the said objectives were at the time of it's inception. Objectives are a constantly changing variable in warfare. An typically as time has shown. Invasion forces do reap as much as they can from a campaign, otherwise it wouldnt be feasible.

What you may not consider of worth. The U.S. Government & Military may.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join