It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People Were In Iraq To Stay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Has anyone besides me actually figured out the reasons behind our base in Iraq. Is the contrail mist, or HAARP mind control elf making every1 get up in the morning scratch their ase & say it's a wonderful life, it's a wonderful life, as you gaze at your reflection in the bathroom mirror & wonder what your wifey has packed in your sack lunch.

I don't worry about it anymore though, cause I know every reason that we are staying in Iraq until the JOB is done...or the 2012 or 2092 end o daze date whichever comes first.

Most all of the ancient prophecies have come true, & now we are just a short time away from the ultimate judgement called the great tribulation.

If your a numbers whiz...try 2092 for the start of millenial. Use 1967 as the key & the "number of man" to see why 2092 is a perfect piece of the "PIE" start for 1k reign. With a modicum of biblical knowledge see if you can figure out why that date is unique! AS for the Mayan calander ending in 2012, I think something will happen, but it wont be the end of the world.

I'm tired of being the only one to have figured the keys out, so if you can come up with any theories that might be plausable, or even a tad interesting please post them to give me something else to think about
Besides Donttreadonmes' rants & chides...

OTE TruthSpeaker peace out

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Today marks my one year anniversary on this wonderful website. As it be, i'd like to announce that i have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Anyways, i dont get what you mean by 2092 being the next millenium, it will be 3000. they're not going to change the way numbers work just for you. You said use 1967 and 'the number of man' to figure out 2092... Now im still in highschool-- but im pretty sure that 1967+555(number of man) isnt 2092. I always thaught it was 2522. But ill check with my math teacher if you'd like. Anyhoo.... what did any of that have to do with us in Iraq?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, congrats on at least being on the right trail. Millinium has nothing to do with secular ties of man. Read Revelation in 1611 KJV BIBLE & see just what the # of man IS!~!!!!...Can man achieve perfectiuon, NO...but God is perfect, so study the last book of the bible & see of if you can come out with the interestig theory of 2092-2093..Which will be PERFECTION I believe..."Boy that Pi tates awful GOOD?"

Im just a man who has been blessed by ALMIGHTY GOD to fiqure out the formula.

In fact, I will give a 25.00 prize to the one who first figures out why sometome in the year 2092-2093 all will be ACCOMPlished. You have my Christian word on that....

OTE TRuthSpeaker has started the game...Good Luck

[edit on 24-12-2006 by OTE TruthSpeaker]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm not in for the $25. I do not play any games, and God does not either.
So, in other words, just tell us, what in the world is going on with your formula, and what it means?, and then we can continue.
I do not understand any of it, so maybe you can explain this.
What does it have to do with the base in Iraq?
Enlighten us please.
p.s.-I did go to school, so I understand Pi. Full circle, 3.14, blah, blah. But to be honest, what you should do, at least, is write down what all of this means, in a way we can understand it, and how it relates to Iraq, and prophecy, etc. Why should any of us play a guessing game, when you could just tell us? That is, if you know such a large event or secret is coming. I am VERY curious here, and I'm still drawing a blank.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by KingTiger]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
125 the number of man?...

Anyways, I don't even want to try to begin to understand what you are trying to say, but I'll give you some advice and a small hint...

Nomatter what you think, you are no better nor worse than any other person on this board. Even if they are Christian, Hindu, Catholic, Muslim, or follow any path such as Buddhism.....

Every person has some special gift, but I kind of doubt that coming up with a number and then claiming that this means that in 2092 "there is going to be perfection" makes you any special. Perfection is just a word created by men.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTE TruthSpeaker
Has anyone besides me actually figured out the reasons behind our base in Iraq.

? perhaps its a payback for the Jew & Israelite 70 years of captivity and slavery into Babylon (present day Iraq)

the Zionist-Christians & neocons engineered the takeover of the G.O.P. & the Bush administration...and proceeded to contrive evidence that the US & any other allies should intervene and invade, occupy the area of (Mesopotamia, Babylon)...modern day Iraq

it's all about revenge !!!
a ~2,595 year grudge that's being attended to

~~~~~~~~~~~

edit to add the link: When was Judahs 70 year Babalonian Captivity?

www.johnpratt.com...

which also deals with two divergent chronological calendars which differ by about 10 years in the Nebuchadnezzar records and the Isrealites religious calendar, & how its surmised that both timelines are correct & both records of dates are factual/truthful

[edit on 26-12-2006 by St Udio]

top topics

join