It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a good girl is hard to find

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
... im 19. ...
recently ive considered paying for a woman just to make it easier on myself...
[edit on 25-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

You're only 19, are you planning on dying in the next couple of years?
Take your time, learn about the world and mature yourself a bit more.

As for paying, well just be sure to use protection, lots of it.

If you are looking for a Bride, then www.dream-marriage.com is run by a very nice couple. But I would still grow-up a bit more, your outlook will change drastically over the next ten years anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Mate, it seems like you're trying too hard.

What Exactly do you want from a girl? Relationship? Someone to fall in love with? Sex and a bit of fun? If you want a relationship and/or someone to fall in love with then DO NOT go looking. Just let it "happen". Looking for a relationship is rather pointless. You'll see someone, and you'll start to study them too much. You'll know when you find a "good girl" and that'll be when you start liking this person.

Just let it happen naturally. It could take months, years, centuries. Just let it happen naturally. If you want a girl for sex and fun, then hey that's the easy part! Also, you're only 19!

My favourite motto is - "good things come to those who bide their time and wait".

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
19? Psshh

I thought you were like 40 or 50 or something and completely hopeless. Dude, I met my current GF when I was 21, and I'm lucky I got lucky so young. Good reletionships tend to fall out of thin air. And, since there are a lot of people in the world, it may take some time for Eros to get around to fixing your situation.

Don't worry about it, the more you worry, the more anxious you are when it happens, the more likely it is that she'll think you're a weirdo. (that's how it happened with me anyway)

GL

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Becareful and keep looking for one you really LIKe her personality. Dont get married for looks, one day you will be 44 years old (like me) and hating life because you married someone TOTALLY different than yourself.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Geesh, can you say whore/madonna complex?

Heheheheheh

They're only human for heaven's sake, farts and all.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The best advice so far,,,,, "wait".
I've had a myriad of failed relationships that left me wondering if there were any decent girls left. From the bisexual girl that kept bringing home other beautiful ladies to stay the night 'wink, wink'... to the shy girl too afraid to move out of mom and dads house but couldn't seem to get enough sex, 'wink, wink'.
See what I'm getting at?
Enjoy your life, you need to experience it so you can grow up and enjoy it.
Eventually you'll find the one girl that you feel totally perfect with and everything seems to just 'click'..... then she'll break your heart too, and you'll just move on. But you will find her, and that's what is so cool about this whole relationship thing. My lady is not the girl I dreamed about, but she is perfect for me. Been together 8 years now.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
The best advice so far,,,,, "wait".
I've had a myriad of failed relationships that left me wondering if there were any decent girls left. From the bisexual girl that kept bringing home other beautiful ladies to stay the night 'wink, wink'... to the shy girl too afraid to move out of mom and dads house but couldn't seem to get enough sex, 'wink, wink'.
See what I'm getting at?
Enjoy your life, you need to experience it so you can grow up and enjoy it.
Eventually you'll find the one girl that you feel totally perfect with and everything seems to just 'click'..... then she'll break your heart too, and you'll just move on. But you will find her, and that's what is so cool about this whole relationship thing. My lady is not the girl I dreamed about, but she is perfect for me. Been together 8 years now.
Bisexuals are a double-edged sword. Either they're twice as fun or they're twice as easy to lose.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
okay i have to comment on this.... girls DONT JUST COME if i "just waited" like some suggest i would die a lonely old man... that is my fear. im not going to die alone.

but who would want to be with me? im caring, thoughtfull, attractive, respective, good hygene, employed, benefits... who would want to waste their life with me?

[edit on 28-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster who would want to waste their life with me?

Don't feel so downhearted. I know exactly how you're feeling, I've been there myself.

Trust me, my friend. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I know it's hard being patient, but once you find the happiness that you are looking for, I'm certain you will see that I was right.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by conspiracymaster who would want to waste their life with me?

Don't feel so downhearted. I know exactly how you're feeling, I've been there myself.

Trust me, my friend. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I know it's hard being patient, but once you find the happiness that you are looking for, I'm certain you will see that I was right.

yea? i hope i will happen before i get grey hairs

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

yea? i hope i will happen before i get grey hairs

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ah, to have a good woman...

I don't want a Barbie doll. I don't want a supermodel. I want someone who is attractive without an inch of makeup on her face and who makes me laugh (when girls make me laugh I fall for them hookline and sinker - sadly most of them realise this).

Alas, any girl I deem to be good I never have the courage to ask (because of a baaaad bitch a while ago)...

And because of that baaaad bitch, I am so scared of being rejected by nice girls, or used by them that I just think its safer to not ask and let them come to me. A really bad idea. Geez, I'm only 18 and I've already been deterred from women.
So don't blame the girls, sometimes its our own fault we can't get them (and knowing thats why makes it so much more unbearable).

[edit on 28/12/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
okay heres the deal im 19 years old and girls have been a pain in the ass since i was 13 years old. year after year they turn out to be the same as the girl before them...

this one time i managed to meet this girl who seemed to be good... she lived close... she looked friendly... we even had daily smootching because we went to school together. but SUPRIZE one month later i see her in the school park kissing another guy. this was not peck on the cheek kiss this was mouth to mouth saliva swapping kiss and it really hurt me.

oh shure if a girl wants to have more then one boyfriend its completely logical. BUT if a guy wants to have more then one girlfriend then its the end of the world!!!!!!

why are girls like that???

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You know what I think? I reckon you're having trouble finding a girl because of your young age. Seems as though most girls your age just want to get out there and have a bit of fun and a good time. Not all girls - just a lot!

Mate, be patient. You're only 19!

Start worrying about it if you're 30+. Like I said before, good things come to those who bide their time and wait.

Go out and have fun. Enjoy yourself. One day you'll fall in love and that'll be it.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

If it comes, it comes; if it don't, then it just doesn't.

This is exactly how i met my good girl. I wasn't looking for a relationship, wasn't trying to be with anybody, then one day she called me up and we decided to go to the mall, from then on we just clicked. So this is what i would tell people, just don't try to force it.

Good things come to those who wait, patience is a virtue, blah blah blah. Well, turns out that most of the time that stuff is true.

edit: After reading Rocky6's post i would like to add that from my experience most girls tend to like older guys. That's how my girl was until she met me, she never really thinks about me as younger though. By the way, I'm 18 until February 2007 and she just turned 20 in October 2006, so there is a year and a half difference between us.

Don't worry though it will happen when it happens, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not saying stop trying all together, just don't stress so much.

Also, what i did was just thought about what i wanted in a girl, as far as looks, personality, etc. I put a lot of energy into that and sure enough it happened almost exactly as i hoped, so maybe you could give that a shot.

Peace

Pancho

[edit on 30/12/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
go to a church function to pick up chicks. Even if you're not religious, the nice girls will be there. Either that or shell out some cash for a play or something. Those chix are a bit more cultured, but that doesn't necessarily mean nice.

I don't know where you live, but down here the church girls are always the naughtiest. I'm talking about partying, drinking, sex, etc. Not every single one is this way, you do have a handful of goodie goods; and every girl has a different level of naughtiness, but where i live church girls pretend to be good but in reality......well, they are not so well behaved.

By the way, I live south of Houston Texas for those of you who are wondering.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dont waste you time looking for a good or nice girl in church...You can find them but just like anywhere eles you can find junk too. Besides church is a place for Faith and communing with the bretheren...not fishing for flesh.
My friend married a woman from church....she turned out to be a predator. Are all women in church like this..no they are not. Just that Church is not a meat market. Dumb Idea. You can do just as good or bad elsewhere.

Also your definitionn of nice girl or good girl...I think there is something very wrong with your view..or angle. Your glasses need cleaning per se.

There are no nice girls or good girls out there there are just girls and women...period..they come in all types and varieties....same for men.

The problem is in your view and the tools you use to sort out the market.

I suggest you do not have the skills to learn or know about leading a woman. YOu know ..leading just like in dancing. Leading..means confidence..and women can spot confidence miles away in the dark..like radar. Most of them respond to confidence.
Women/females tend to be more social and develope social skills at a much younger age. They communicate these skills and use them to sepertate or cull out the weaker men. This is not often a knowlege they are wont to communicate to men. Men do not tend to communicate in the same way or for the same purposes.

As to Barbie dolls...that is fantasy stuff. Life is not fantasy..it requires real hard work..both male and female. Most of the barbie dolls types I've met are high maintenance. NOt worth the trouble unless you are just going to keep them short time. High maintenance means high risks to keep and pay for them. This means you dont have much Peace in your life. Piece will fade quickly in importance when you must take alot of risk to keep a high maintenance woman or girlfriend.

Learn to lead...not be lead by these women or girls. This takes maturity..difficult to accquire at 19 years olde.
Contrary to what is stated in rubbish magazines like Maxim or GQ...being a man in this world is not defined by the gadgets or clothes or cars you purchase. For many women it is often deceptively passed by appearences...verses real knowlege as a woman. The appearence of a good or nice girl or women is very different from being a woman or a girl.
Most men do not learn this at young ages. The key operative word here being "appearence" verses the real deal.

Would also suggest another tack..for a young man. If I may make bold with my words ..I suggest you learn about women by dating older women.
Some of them ..not all but some have made enough mistakes as a younger woman to learn how to better treat a man. Your wisdom and discrection are necessary here. BE careful here because many older women are hunting and gathering men too..before the biology runs out.
Most older women can do more than just microwave...very important to a man who can think. I can microwave...regular cooking too. Learn to enjoy a modicum of Peace..tendered by a woman who does not think from the fast food lane. This is a real blessing for a man who knows. Mind you now many men today do not know. Nor do what passes for women...many of them.
Peace is the valuable commodity a worthy woman brings to a man..not just piece. With or without kids. This requires real commitment from her..not just the appearence of commitment while keeping him jumping to her tunes.
If you know how to lead...you realize you can get piece from any woman...there is no shortage of this out there. Young or olde.

Learn to lead..this takes experience. You do not get this from a spray can or a squeeze tube across the counters.

I suggest to some of you ..that many of the women today are the way they are because the men dont know how to lead anymore. Your ability to lead has been defaulted/hijacked to cheap merchandizing expectations.

Ive heard alot of women asking ..where are all the real men?? They have a valid point.

Learn to lead..

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 1   >>

join