It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a good girl is hard to find

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hello? good girls? are you there??? i cant see you or find you or get to you before someone else does... seems theyre all taken or in another country.
help!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Meh, good girls are boring. Where are all the intelligent bad girls?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You're right. They are hard to find. Generally, the ones that you think to be decent, well, :shk: they turn out not to be decent after all. Or if you do find one that you think is good, she sends you so many conflicting messages that you are not sure you even have a shot. So....

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
here is a usefull tip to know a good girl.

when you force your self on a girl if she says:

Please don't. Stop - Good Girl

if she says:

Please don't stop - well you know what she is.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That's not true
Here's a google search that pulled up 154,000,000 results.

Good Girl search results

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
That's not true
Here's a google search that pulled up 154,000,000 results.

Hmmm...My search pulled up 162,000,000

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
good girl?

I rather have a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BITCH!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
good girl?

I rather have a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BITCH!

baaaaad idea! before you know it she will use you like a slave and youll never hear from her again:shk:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

baaaaad idea! before you know it she will use you like a slave and youll never hear from her again:shk:

and the downside?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Conspiracymaster,
Define "good girl". It's been my observation/experience that men want a barbie doll and then complain about how much time/money she spends on her looks. They want a femme fatale and then complain about what a manipulative b**** she is. What, if I may inquire, constitutes a "good girl" in your books?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Conspiracymaster,
Define "good girl". It's been my observation/experience that men want a barbie doll and then complain about how much time/money she spends on her looks.
Blech! Barbie?!
I wouldn't touch a real life barbie with a ten foot pole, and that includes Britney freakin Spears.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
just so there is no conspiracy... im talking about the good girls in REALITY.
the girls you see in high school or the girls who you pass by during your daily travels....

i swear to god everyone of them is a faker, thats wha ive come to learn. they FAKE BEING NICE so they can leech off of you and when they take what they need they leave you for good.

you know what a good girl is. you know one of those innocent ones who dont cheat or lie

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

i swear to god everyone of them is a faker, thats wha ive come to learn. they FAKE BEING NICE so they can leech off of you and when they take what they need they leave you for good.

I must admit,I have developed a raw opinion of most females in general. What you are alluding to,conspiracy, is something that I view to be ingrained into the female psyche. My opinion of women has been so tainted, that I really don't go looking for a relationship anymore. If it comes, it comes; if it don't, then it just doesn't.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's been my observation/experience that men want a barbie doll

NOT! I'll take plain Jane, anyday.

Well, not too plain.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This is exactly why I quit looking for girls!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
go to a church function to pick up chicks. Even if you're not religious, the nice girls will be there. Either that or shell out some cash for a play or something. Those chix are a bit more cultured, but that doesn't necessarily mean nice.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
As the lone voice of dissent on this thread (and probably the only female), I protest. I've seen a lot of relationships that include one giving, kind, "good" partner and one bossy, disrespectful, abusive partner. I don't know how these opposites find each other but it seems to be a common pattern.
I have dated men that were nice for the first few dates. I treated them respectfully, showed a genuine interest in what they had to say, was a "good girl". I am gainfully employed, financially secure, not a dog, not abusive, bossy, needy, clingy or a drama queen, etc. Since I only seem to attract those who are not gainfully employed (and on down the list), I can only assume that opposites attract. Unfortunate. Anymore, if a guy shows an interest in me I automatically start looking for clues as to what his malfunction is: alcoholic, bum, convict, insipid wimp, etc. (since predators always search out their prey). I give seemingly nice guys a chance but it doesn't take long for their true colors to show through. I suspect the same is true for seemingly nice girls. Don't waste another minute on the ones who have an agenda, game to play, psychological injury to work through or need (usually monetary) that only you can fulfill.
Conspiracymaster, you sound young(ish). Don't be discouraged. There are plenty of nice girls out there. Let her find you.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

As the lone voice of dissent on this thread (and probably the only female), I protest. I've seen a lot of relationships that include one giving, kind, "good" partner and one bossy, disrespectful, abusive partner. I don't know how these opposites find each other but it seems to be a common pattern.
I have dated men that were nice for the first few dates. I treated them respectfully, showed a genuine interest in what they had to say, was a "good girl". I am gainfully employed, financially secure, not a dog, not abusive, bossy, needy, clingy or a drama queen, etc. Since I only seem to attract those who are not gainfully employed (and on down the list), I can only assume that opposites attract. Unfortunate. Anymore, if a guy shows an interest in me I automatically start looking for clues as to what his malfunction is: alcoholic, bum, convict, insipid wimp, etc. (since predators always search out their prey). I give seemingly nice guys a chance but it doesn't take long for their true colors to show through. I suspect the same is true for seemingly nice girls. Don't waste another minute on the ones who have an agenda, game to play, psychological injury to work through or need (usually monetary) that only you can fulfill.
Conspiracymaster, you sound young(ish). Don't be discouraged. There are plenty of nice girls out there. Let her find you.

i understand what your saying how it seems to be that opposites attract, that is the same with even the smallest particles, neutrons and electrons...

ANYWAY... waiting does not work. looking does not work. im 19. ive been trying for years to put a decent effort into this task of finding a woman. nothing works.

recently ive considered paying for a woman just to make it easier on myself...

www.russianbrides.com

russian ladies want to meet you!

seems to be the last logical choice left after all my failed attempts.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There is just too big of a grey area in this situation.

There are good girls who only seem good because they lack experience or are shy, yet when they finally do experience a little or you manage to get them to open up, they do a total 180 on you.

Then there are girls who did a lot of "bad" things (and possibly still do out of habit or abstract life situations) but they have the biggest hearts of gold.

So maybe the reason you aren't finding any "good" girls is because everyone is a mixture of good and bad. Maybe you should just try to find someone who fits you personality wise despite if they are "good" or "bad".

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here's some advice:

Look for someone with the SAME INTERESTS as you, someone you can COMPLETELY relate to, worry about looks later.

My soulmate/twinsoul does not fit the group of Barbie Doll by far and she is just wonderful for me, great personality, beautiful physically and mentally.

You need to find someone with personality, not looks, and go from there and you will find the right one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join