It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things happened when I was born

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi folks, just thought id tell you about the weird things thats happened when i was born, and the ghost that was attached to me

Ok so, When my mother was pregnant with me she told that many weird things would happen during her day, ocaisionally, she would be making her cofee, and when she lifted the spoon from the mug, it would go all floppy and turn in the direrection she was stirring, and she would have(i think this is the right word) plerithic dreams like, my grandma was cooking her breakfast one day and she cracked an egg open and there was no yolk in it, my mother dreamt this and whe she told my grandma she was shocked to find it was true.

A week after i was born, strange noises like scuttling footsteps were heared by my parents upstairs in the house, when they came to investigate, i was sound asleep. these noises continued for four years, my father put them down to the neighbors kids messing about in the night but my mother was still uneasy, when i was four these noises got worse, we had a fireplace in the house and nearly every night it would sound like a bag of rice being tipped down our chimney and it would last four five seconds and come to a sudden stop, this all happend including the scuttling footsteps upstairs. it also affected my cat who would every night, stand at the top of the stairs and look straight downstairs and wouldnt budge at all.

When i was six things got worse, i would was terified to go to sleep because my covers would fly off my bed when i was sleeping. i remember this vividly as it scared the living daylights out of me, i had this plastic gargoil puppet toy thing on my shelf and one night it turned by itself and stared me straight in the eye, then flew towards me and dropped on the floor. my mother by now was aware of this presence and was terrified as her and my father split up and she was on her own, it think the spirit was aware of this and took advatage, me and my mother were watchin the t.v around seven when there were three loud bangs on the celing, whe both ran upstairs to find that a big X was scratched out on my bedroom wall(when we moved in, whe knocked down this wall and moved it back about a foot), seeing this, my mother had enough so she stood on the landing and shouted for the spirit to leave immediatly and for a week there was nothing out of the ordinary and the house seemed to feel happier and lighter, but then it was back and it had thrown all my toys and clothes all over the place, enough was enough so the house went up for sale and we left.

just recently my mother was telling me that she met the woman who bought the house off us in the local pub and the conversation came up about the old house, my mother jokingly said to her "oh did you meet our ghost then" and the woman said angrily "yeah i wanted to talk to you about that" and left for the toilet but my mother never saw her again

There was a terrible mining disaster in my village called Senghenydd, witch happend in 1913, which was 8 years after my house was built if you look here you will see the list of deaths from the disaster most are from Senghenydd
i just wonder if the spirit was earthbound here because of its sudden death down the mines?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
mmm intersting story thanks for sharing...But I dont think you have supplied enough evidence to back up your claims

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi, Whosaidthat. Just read your post and found it fascinating as I'm sure many others will also. Think it must have been overlooked due to being posted so close to Christmas.

Weird about the egg. Reminded me of when our twin babies were only a month or so old. I bought a carton of a dozen eggs and every single one of them was a 'double-yoker' (or a type of 'twin' egg). We didn't use them all at once, so each time we needed to crack one open, we were wondering if it would be a single or double yolk and to our astonishment, they continued to be double yolks right to the end. At the time, we wondered if it was some weird 'twin' cluster we were stuck in, but someone told us later that the egg-board uses a type of scanning machine and that all the double-yolks are packed together, which would explain it. Neat coincidence the double yolked carton was purchased by a couple who'd just had twins, though.

Something about your mother's 'floppy' spoon vaguely struck a chord with me for some reason. She must have thought she was having a Dali moment. Weird with things like that though because while they're happening they don't seem as strange as they do later on, when your mind's returned to normal. And I can relate to her dream about the egg, only to discover it had happened (re: your grandmother) in reality. Similar thing's happened to me, whereby I've dreamed something and learned a very similar event has actually occurred, involving other members of the family, while I've been dreaming. Just more proof of our connectedness.

Throughout your story, I was struck by the apparent meanness of some ghosts/poltergeists. Focusing on a small child is really cowardly and I don't think perishing in a mining disaster justifies targeting a child and single mother. Guess some ghosts/poltergeists are just as horrible after they die as they must have been in life.

Glad to hear you finally got out of that house and hope things are better for you and your mother now.

Great story and thanks for relating it here :-)

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well the answer is obvious.....

You're the second coming of Christ.

DUH

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Whosaidthat -

When, exactly, were you born? And where?

Do you know what time you were born (from your birth certificate)?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well i was born on 24/10/89 in the caerphilly miners hospital around 7:15 in the morning, why do you want to know might i ask?.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Whosaidthat]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hello Dock6-

Well thanks for you shown interest, do you think the floppy spoon and the dreams are related to like, me being phychic or somthing like that, or the ghost?. there is a lot of paranormal activity in the area, 1 mile from synggenydd there is Caerphilly castle. This will tel you all about caerphilly castle, the area has seen a few battles in the past and i just wonder if this is like a medievil spirit or somthing?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
that reminds me of when i downloaded a astrolgy chart software and i did it for my date of birth, when iread the details of what the chart said, i was just laughing at how some of it described the person i am very well.

i am sure there is a very advanced form of astrolgy that us normal folk are not allowed to get access to, but i found it funny, how it described i would be, just because a certain planet was over the place i was born.

one never knows about these things unless they have the full facts, but it give me a smile, and it felt weird. even though i do not want to believe in it, i can see why many high profile people do and especially it there is a hidden version of it that is never given to the general public.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whosaidthat
Well i was born on 24/10/89 in the caerphilly miners hospital around 7:15 in the morning, why do you want to know might i ask?.

So I can look at your astrology and see if there is a link (as far as symbols and that kind of thing) that might help you get some answers for yourself.

top topics

join