It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proj. Cam. Interviewee Predicts U.S. To Split In Half

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wanted to post this to get others' takes on this interview/prediction, and its possible relation to the NAFTA Superhighway.

There's a new video interview at the Project Camelot site, which is a UFO/Secret Government/Conspiracy website.

The newest addition to the site is a video interview of Duncan O'Finioan, who claims to have been involved with the para-government as a "super soldier".

His story spans many years, and covers subjects such as Germany, the CIA, ufos, super-physical/super-psychical enhancements, alternate personalities and much more.

What struck a chord with me was the fact that Duncan knew about the events of September 11, 2001, in advance, and he claims to have posted that information on Internet message boards.

My interest, however, is in the fact that he was asked by the interviewer (I believe Kerry Cassidy) about any other predictions, or things he saw as coming to pass. Duncan responded that he saw the United States split in half.

He said he saw a river of fire literally splitting the continent in half, running from Mexico, on up to Canada. He saw the western part of the country being split off from the rest of the U.S. He says he sees this happening soon.

When Kerry asks him if he knows of any safe places he says he doesn't see any. He says the biggest benefit will be an ability to "be mobile". Who knows what that means...

So, my question now is - does this predicted event possibly relate to what we already know as fact.

In other words, is there a relation to the fact that the FEMA trailers are parked in Indiana near this location?

Is there any relation to this possible event coming to pass and say the detention camps?

Is there any relation to this event and the NAFTA Superhighway? If this highway were to run along the line, or approximate line, that this would occur that would limit casualties, and would be a way of preparing for an event like this without alerting the public (imagine the military or government simply stopping the flow of traffic and clearing this freeway; and the logistical ease in doing that as opposed to running people and businesses from their properties - although as a precaution this clearly would have to happen...).

This brings me to my next question, which is are there seismologists/scientists that are aware of this possibility? Or will this be a man-made event?

I just thought it would be interesting to bring this up. This gentleman claims he knew about 9-11 in advance and posted as much. He now says he sees the U.S. splitting in half and a river of fire emerging...

Here is a link to the video. Look for this revelation toward the end. At about 1:06:10 (1 hour 16 min. or so).

VIDEO LINK

[edit on 23-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

join