It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe that ET's are Mortal Like Us Or They Die Differently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Like that video that said that the bodies are like "capsules", do you believe that they can be killed like we can? Or that they must be killed a different way?

I believe that they are mortal in the same way we are

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited to fix spelling in title

[edit on 23/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getchu Twisted
Like that video that said that the bodies are like "capsules", do you believe that they can be killed like we can? Or that they must be killed a different way?

I believe that they are mortal in the same way we are

I think that they are other-dimensional beings who can manifest in the shape of their preferred form into our 'dimension' if they want to. Or they can manifest in any shape at all for that matter. Depending on the type of being it is, each one seems to utilize some aspect of energy from life forms or whatever on our planet or even things like radiation energy from powerplants which allow thier crafts to be seen in our dimension.
If, for example, a craft is shot down where those aliens inside it were also killed -- in reality, only the sheath's/capsules or in another words their bodies which are composed of those substances they derived from what ever it is in our world that they use to materialize -- is ended. Those bodies were never really them in the first place. Their real selves were only temporarily occupying those bodies but yet they themselves still remained in their own dimension while doing so... So no.... they don't die.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe their life span is very very much longer. and its not as physical as you would call it spiritual. Their minds are so powerful they are very mental and positive. They need about one hour of sleep for a full 24 hours of being Energetic. They eat very less amounts of food too their bodies are very conservative, their metabilsm is being controlled mentally.

and I also agree that they dont die, we are all eternal spiritually.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by dOmeshoT]

[edit on 23-12-2006 by dOmeshoT]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I imagine they're either as mortal as us or have advanced technologically the point that they are for all intents and purposes immortal.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
From what I know from the alien races, all of them are mortal people, just different race to race- all as alive and physical as we are. It is only because they use both advanced technologies and natural abilities to meet with us and each other world to world, that encounters seem so strange to our own primitive, limited concept of reality.

None of them have the extent of disease or violence or crime we do. Most die of old age, and then all pass into the "spirit world" just as we do. All may live physical lives again, usually within their own race on their own original worlds again, just as we do.

All our visiting races live lives longer than we do, most hundreds of years, and at the most up to 1000 years. All of them are hundreds of thousands to millions to billions of years longer evolved than we humans on Earth are yet. They also all share the benefits of shared knowledge, which we do not have access to yet.

[edit on 12/23/2006 by EarthSister]

new topics

top topics

join