It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your first post ever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I was getting nostalgic, and wondering if I could find my first post ever. The search function isn't helping, and was curious if any of the staff had that ability.

If so, I'd like to post mine here when I find it.

Thanks guys

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
look up your name in members

then click all posts Go to the very end and find your first

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Click on your profile, then click "find all posts". Just keep clicking through the pages until you come to the last. You will find your first post there.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I remember my first post ever.

I clicked the New Thread button instead of the Post Reply. Oh the embarrassment. A thread does exist that is labeled Optimistic.

Damn you ATS!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Okay, this is just time consuming. With 20 posts per page, and 3013 posts total, I'm gonn abe at this for a while. Bear with me please

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just edit the url in your browser. Look for page= and make it = whatever page you like instead on having to click on "next page" every time.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is my very first thread on ATS.

The Big Bang Cycle?

This is the poening post:

Originally posted by kinglizard
Every galaxy in the universe has a power source and laws to keep the stars in constant motion and order. Everything in the universe is bound by the same rule. Just as an orchestra is guided by the smallest movement of a conductor�s baton, the universe is similarly guided by the movements and properties of gravity provided by black holes. Conductors don�t simply stand before the orchestra and wildly wave their baton hoping the notes of the string section will be beautifully meshed with the sounds from the rest of the orchestra. It is the sheet music that the conductor follows that brings order and creates a beautiful seamless meshing of sound. But the conductor really isn�t in control, he only follows the movements written by the composer. I find this to be proof of god�s existence. Let me continue with my theory on the birth and death of the known Universe. And yes I said death, I know of nothing that has a beginning and no end. Destruction and decay must be complete to allow any cycle to exist.

It has been known for some time that at the heart of virtually every large galaxy in the universe lays a black hole. Perhaps the most violent and powerful points of energy in the universe, black holes form when matter gathers at a single place, often from a collapsing, massive star. This point, drawing in more and more matter, becomes so dense that nothing can escape, not even light. It becomes black and unseen.

Anything caught up in its center is removed from the rest of the universe. It is the thing that brings order from chaos, without them we would have on structure for planetary bodies. Simply look at the symmetry of any spiral galaxy.

The force of gravity sets the galaxy into motion and captures anything that wonders too close. The outer edge spins more slowly gradually increasing in speed as you move towards the center. Eventually, like a conveyor belt feeding a cosmic vacuum, everything in it will be consumed, all that will be left is black hole hurling through space.

Astronomers can find black holes that aren�t currently �feeding� by the distortions in star light emitted from behind the black hole, as seen from earth�s perspective. Probably because they have already consumed the swirling mass of stars, and planets that surrounded them long ago. The inevitable conclusion is that this will happen to every large galaxy in the universe. The leftover black holes will continue to consume all the remaining matter left in the universe until the only thing left to consume are other black holes.

So now we have a universe full of hungry black holes flying through space. They combine together when they get to close, becoming even larger and more powerful. Eventually with time, the super massive black holes begin to combine until only two remain. Einstein solved the mystery with General relativity by showing that gravity warps space and time. A heavy object, such as our sun, distorts that space-time fabric, bending it slightly, like a bowling ball on a mattress; I believe the same would be true for black holes. When the two remaining black holes combine the warp on space time would be so great the opposite ends of the mattress would touch. The power of gravity would be so immense that it would go beyond just bending space-time and begin consuming it. So all the matter in the universe is compressed in the bowels of one super massive black hole, as the fabric of space-time is drawn into the black hole it becomes smaller and smaller until it can stand no more. At this point we get another �Big Bang�, allowing the conductor to start from the begging of the sheet music provided to him by the composer.

�As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end�

I believe top religious and government leaders know this. What do they have to gain by not telling the people?

[edit on 12/23/2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Snap!

Bit of Mathematics and browsing of a thread. Done and Done.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Posted on the 31st of May, 2005, was the historic event of your First post:

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
The problem with this theory lies in the beginning if Islam itself. At this time Mecca was the hub for various religeous idols, all being brought by traders from various parths of Arabia. After Muhammud's return to Mecca from his vision of God, he destroyed all false idols other than the one true god. One of the idols that was destroyed was Hubal. Muhammud knew him as a false idol.

This can be seen in the thread titled, Allah = Hubal = Baal?

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Gear]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Aren't we all just spreading the Christmas joy!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip KL,
Here's my first post ever from this thread

Allah=Hubal=Baal?

The problem with this theory lies in the beginning if Islam itself. At this time Mecca was the hub for various religeous idols, all being brought by traders from various parths of Arabia. After Muhammud's return to Mecca from his vision of God, he destroyed all false idols other than the one true god. One of the idols that was destroyed was Hubal. Muhammud knew him as a false idol.

Edit: As I can see Gear has all undre control

Thanks Gear.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thread is about Mugabe's speech at the UN '05

I'm the second post on this started by Subz.

Maybe it wasn't the intention of the OP to start a thread where people could add their first post, but i good thread none the less...

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My first post (besides my intro) was in the thread titled:

The London Bombing: Why did British Gov Fail to Warn the Poeple?

Blair had announced he would be pulling British troops from Iraq. Rove was in the news. Not only that, but Bush’s approval rating is at an all-time low and his support for the war in Iraq is drastically waning in the US. AND the G8 focus was set for global warming and aid to Africa. Terrorism was on the back burner. These blasts in London put terrorism in the forefront again.

Terrorism is a tactic, not something concrete that we can track down and destroy. It would be wonderful if we could. There is evil in the world. There are people who use the tactic of terror everywhere. I know it feels more secure to think that if we go ‘over there’ and kill all the bad guys or terrorists, the world will be a better place, but the truth is that the bad guys or those who would use terror are everywhere.

Hmmm... Some things just don't change!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's just what I do!

No offense or anything but... Do you post in every ATS thread you read?

My first post was in a thread that was trashed for whatever reason a few years ago. It was in a 20 something page about the Highgate Vampire Incident.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Maybe it wasn't the intention of the OP to start a thread where people could add their first post, but i good thread none the less...

No, it totally was my intention, I just didn't know how to go about doing it. But, thanks to Asala and Kinglizard, it looks like we're in full swing.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
My first post was in a thread that was trashed for whatever reason a few years ago. It was in a 20 something page about the Highgate Vampire Incident.

Your first post is still on the board, the thread isn' ttrashed. Here is the text:

Originally posted by Gear
Re:

Hey guys, this is my first post, but i am not entirely new to the concept of paranormal activities and related topics, especially on Cryptozoology, which i have been a fan of for as ever since i can remember.

This post isn't realy on Werewolves, but i watched a documentary a few years back on how the full moon affects how animals behave because of its affects on gravity and our blood, much like tides and the oceans behaviour. The Documentary had a theory on OJ Simpson and how he was influenced by the moon and his zodiac patterns. (But I for one fail to understand or believe zodiac.)

So the full moon isnt just a made up factor in the werewolf myths, that, at least has truth in it.

[edit on 12/23/2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here is my first post ever at ATS.

Speaker said

I suppose if one trusts the ruling elite,then everything you just suggested would be legit. However, I suspect on a forum such as this...most do not trust the ruling elite.I for one certainly do not. Some of the biggest debacles and conspiracies that have ever occurred has dones so under what you would probably term "true" science.

Here is a link to the thread I first posted on:

Increasing Knowledge.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
my first post was the horror forums.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join