It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of grey at night in bedroom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
By the way,that editing you guys are talking about can be easily made with windows movie maker.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hmm. Don't know what to make of this.
But let me give you my observation:

1) The camera has been physical moved by someone or something.

2) The alien face has a sharp and stright border on the left side of the camera pic. Also by fadeing away that fast it looks like there were stright borders. Could be a mirror was used (by alien or hoaxer) or a sheet of paper.

3) The hand , with this grey in black, looks like it has indeed two fingers 'stick taped or whatever' together,

4) The hand proportion is not always sticking to a human proportion, but probabily a question of the right view angel.

5) the cam he used (web cam?) could need a cleaning of it's lense.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wow...this video screams fake...and for that person saying that this alien looks like the last alien of some clip with alien pictures in it, the last one was been confirmed fake and was created by a mother who was working on an alien costume for her kid. It was even broadcast on television. Next please!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, this video is interesting. It does fit almost exactly with what I believe greys would look like, right down to the hand...perhaps the camera was on all night, or for a few hours and the video was just shortened, who knows? Or perhaps the "alien" accidentally turned it on while investigating it or something.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I lightend the brightness and contrast a bit in a frame of the video using adobe p/s and this is what i got

i think it looks like a normal arm with the two middle fingers bent inwards.
im not sure about the face though IMO it's a fake.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17
Well, this video is interesting. It does fit almost exactly with what I believe greys would look like, right down to the hand...perhaps the camera was on all night, or for a few hours and the video was just shortened, who knows? Or perhaps the "alien" accidentally turned it on while investigating it or something.
I just find it funny that people seem to think that an alien that could traverse the universe couldn't figure out how to use a camera.
Maybe the alien (assuming the video isn't a hoax) just thought it was funny freak-out the camera's owner.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
FAKE FAKE FAKE How can you honestly believe that a sophisticated species which I believe "Aliens" must be, (having traveled lightyears in techologically advanced transport) why would they be so interested in some persons bedroom,webcam.

If this does turn out to be indeed, "extra- terrestrial-made", highly unlikely, then what is the guy still doing in that house ?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo

If this does turn out to be indeed, "extra- terrestrial-made", highly unlikely, then what is the guy still doing in that house ?

Common sense usually prevails in circumstances like this.

agreed, fake.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
You mean to tell me that you wouldn't stick around to find out what it wants and why it's there? You have no sense of adventure!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
this, if authentic is quite possibly the most incredible alien video capture i have ever witnessed, it is truly a sight to behold

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteri
this, if authentic is quite possibly the most incredible alien video capture i have ever witnessed, it is truly a sight to behold

Nah, the alien interview is a better video, imo. Although I suspect it is a phoney, too.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The hand in the video reminds me of spidey's hand gesture when he shoots out his web

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I like how the Martian was gang bangin' on everyone towards the end when he was throwing up those gang signs!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Sorry for my english, and greetings from Argentina!

Hey! You play football??

OK. This vid is no doubt intriguing. But heck, if I was in his place, I would have switched on my afterburners and got the hell out of there!!

I think this is a hoax where this guy's friend has slipped on a three fingered glove and waved it in front of the camera. I can't believe that this fella continued to take pics of the 'alien' who was within handshaking distance! Or was the camera on auto mode and continued to roll even after the guy had fled?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
^ I think the story is that he had been visited before and decided to set up his webcam to video overnight to see if it caught anything. This is probably just a segment out of a 8 or 9 hour video... a fake segment in my opinion mind you.

I still havn't seen the alien because my brightness settings don't go up high enough. I have a shoddy monitor and graphics.

Could someone brighten it where it meant to be a 'face' and post a screen capture please? Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

This thread in this forum is the source. That user its know from having aledged abductions from some time ago, and he has been relating his experiences since then.

I guess you should read the source thread also. Could answer you a lot.

About brightness..if you look into your LCD/TFT from the side you not even have to turn up the brightness to see more. At least this works fine with my TFT monitor.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Hey! You play football??

Im out of practice but i play sometimes! Im a decent goalkeeper

Mmm a lot of "fake replies" for this video...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Hey! You play football??

OK. This vid is no doubt intriguing. But heck, if I was in his place, I would have switched on my afterburners and got the hell out of there!!

I think this is a hoax where this guy's friend has slipped on a three fingered glove and waved it in front of the camera. I can't believe that this fella continued to take pics of the 'alien' who was within handshaking distance! Or was the camera on auto mode and continued to roll even after the guy had fled?
You people are boring! I can't believe that all the UFO people around here would leave their houses/apartments because some alien sneaking around in them. The next time I'm planning a trip someplace, I'm not bringing any of you along with me. You'd all be too scared to do anything fun.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

(click on this tumbnail to see the large pic)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join