It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of grey at night in bedroom?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is the video.

Make up your own conclusion. I dont see much, really.The arms look weird, so is the supossedly grey face (well, my arms are really thin too)... And the sounds are disturbing. But who knows...always blurry, always short, always dark

This thread in this forum is the source. That user its know from having aledged abductions from some time ago, and he has been relating his experiences since then.

If i broke some rules on ATS by posting another forum material, sorry in advance.

Sorry for my english, and greetings from Argentina!

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Orion437]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
This thread in this forum is the source. That user its know from having aledged abductions from some time ago, and he has been relating his experiences since then.

I haven't checked out the original forum, but my first instinct is to distrust video material from someone who knows enough about video editing to insert his own textual narrative.

It's definitely spooky, but the overall presentation feels worryingly promotional. It would be better to be able to review the source material.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
At about 18 seconds of the video-where you hear the growling sound-it looks likes you see the creatures face up close. Kinda resembles a gray. You see the eye and the two little nostral holes, then it just vanishes.

I do notice the arms very clearly also, you'll see the arms at around 28 seconds, looks like this thing has three digits on its hand.

But still, too much editing on this video. I dont know if I can trust this. I would still love to see the unedited clip even if it is seven hours long.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Striker122]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
To me it clearly looks like someone waving his hand and lower arm in front of a camera in a dark room, while pretending to have aliens in his room... -.- Just blow up the light on your screen, its pretty clear to me. Everything else could be anything.

[edit on 23/12/06 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It could also be a video of a computer screen.
Generate it with a 3d app, turn down the brighness and turn off the room lights.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skip_brilliantine

I haven't checked out the original forum, but my first instinct is to distrust video material from someone who knows enough about video editing to insert his own textual narrative.

It's definitely spooky, but the overall presentation feels worryingly promotional. It would be better to be able to review the source material.

I just did a quick look of this video but I have to lighten my monitor to see what's going on in it... will do that after this message but of course did see the text fading into this movie as it rolled along and brilliantine, anybody out there can figure out how to use those movie editors out there now.. they are very ,very easy and simple to use and some of them even have their own wizards for beginners to enter text into their movies in any section they want. So these days with all of the amazing software programs there are out there now for editing movies, no one should not be trusting someone's rendering of their own personal experience where they are showing it in a movie just because it's got some text fading in and out in it throughout the movie. I would suggest you down load a trial version of Ulead 8 or 9 and try it out. It's super, super easy to use!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed quote

[edit on 23/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As a film maker, that would be extremely easy to fake. I'm not buying it. The face at 18 seconds almost looks like a hockey mask or something easy to fake. Also it looks to me like the video is speeding up and slowing down for dramatic effect. I also think the fingers are taped together in what looks like a opera glove. I have a lot of questions, I don't want to be accused of being a disinfo agent but I'd really like to know more about this. Mainly what type of camera was this shot on. Was this shot on a webcam or on a digital camera?

Also on the question of film editing software, I've used just about every kind of editing software under the sun and it's stupidly simple to do what was done in this video. I'm guessing this was edited on iMovie from the look of the editing. And with what was done here, it would've taken about five minutes to put that together.

On second look, it looks like it was recorded off of a TV, meaning that something was playing on a TV and the camera was pointed at the TV. Also, why is this edited? I'd like to see the whole thing uncut but if they showed that, then you'd see the guy probably set up each different shot.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Real or fake, I thought that was pretty cool. And a little unnerving. Wonder if anybody can contact the person who made the video and feel him out to see if he's on the up and up.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I too would like to see this clip without all of that text in it. The text is too distracting. The movie also needs to be lightened up. Right now it's too dark to tell what's really in it!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I like this movie! I had to lighten up my monitor to see anything in it but I won't say anymore so as not to spoil anyone else's viewing experience of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nice try, but the hand is so much human to me. You can tie some fingers with something and make it like we see on this film. Meaning, the general shape matchs with a human hand. If I must bet, I bet hoax.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
ISN@T that the skull and bones handshake
lol

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
eh i would have to agree... it does look like a hoax...everything is tooo "convinent" besides how did the camera turn on? by itself?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
the first time i seen the video, I didnt see anything at all. I completely missed it. The video is too dark, and the text just ruins it. This is nothing but giggles and laughs nothing you can call evidence. The only interesting thing about the video is the sound to me. Overall if you are trying to convince somebody about aliens and you show them this.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm suspicious of this as well, but it did thoroughly creep me out, and for that, I liked it.

It looks too much like a clip from some horror movie.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How can you see anything in that? Is there a way to brighten You-tube videoes? All i saw was something go past the camera once or twice... it could have been anything...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
How can you see anything in that? Is there a way to brighten You-tube videoes? All i saw was something go past the camera once or twice... it could have been anything...
For everyone that's having trouble seeing everything, turn up the gamma on your monitor. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this under Windows. Under KDE, it's in Control Center -> Peripherals -> Display -> Monitor Gamma.

I know that some video cards come with software to do this, so check that software (it will probably be labeled "Color Profiles" rather than gamma, but it's the same thing). You should be able to distinguish the two darkest blacks in the following picture:

If you can't, you won't be able to see much in the video.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think it's neat. I must admit, I have a rather emotional reaction to the neonatal facial features. Suspend disbelief for a moment and say this creature wanted to capture himself on film. For a world constantly in doubt and asking for proof - I'm rather enamoured of his little bit of saying cheese camera hogging.

Well done, one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I think It may be fake,I have seen that exactly same veiw of the face, and angle of it on TV before I think!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hello people.About the 'alien face' in the video,i would like you to see this video i just came across on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Nevermind the fake stuff,look at the last picture.

Looks familiar?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join