It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bohemian groove.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I dont really know what rituals go on there but I imagine that several rituals go on in the bohemian groove to make the people there more powerful. Each person there is of the rich the powerful and of the elite. The elite most likely make all of their policies their. I predict that within the next few years the chinese are going to go by to aim policies at crippling the US's infrastructure and they'll be open to it and will agree to it. We will not let UN forces invade the US but the policy that gets made about that gets made in the bohemian groove. People are leaad to believe that it's a place for the rich and powerful and of the elite but they are wrong. What are your conjectures about how the bohemian groove will shape foreign policy?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think the bohemian grove is the place where all the people who are secretely involved from all over the world congregate and make the decisions about how the world will be run until they meet again. hey, its better than a conference call!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You can find some information about Bohemian Grove if you search google, youtube.com and google videos.

You will also be interested in doing a search on Bilderberg as it is also very significant at ruling the world from behind the scenes

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There are tons of threads on ATS about this very same subject. Please do a search to find them. Just type Bohemian Grove.

sonomafreepress.com is an excellent website for Grove info. This lady's been studying the Grove since 1980.

top topics

join