It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats can't shake their terrorist allies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
For those of you who didn't think a vote for Democrats was a vote for Terrorists. Here you go....

blogs.abcnews.com...

Al Qaeda has sent a message to leaders of the Democratic party that credit for the defeat of congressional Republicans belongs to the terrorists.

Zawahri calls on the Democrats to negotiate with him and Osama bin Laden

If you don't think Terrorist care who runs this country. Think again! Terrorists openly root for Democrat wins, and Republican defeats.

The 1st open Muslim got elected to Congress and he was a Democrat. You know how patient terrorists are, taking over Congress has got to be a long term plan within Terrorist organizations. This is why Barak Hussein Obama's future run for President is worth watching very closely.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
How embarrassing for the Democrats. Haven't seen much of this on msm. But if it was the other way around you'd be reminded every ten minutes. Maybe the Dems could send the rump-rubbing Sen.Kennedy over to speak to them. Or maybe Kerry,he's in the area.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Personally I would welcome a change in the US from the current bunch of criminals.

Cheers

S396

df1

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
If you don't think Terrorist care who runs this country. Think again! Terrorists openly root for Democrat wins, and Republican defeats.

The muslim republicans support the republican party right out in the open. It looks like they are infiltrating the republican party right under your nose.

The 1st open Muslim got elected to Congress and he was a Democrat.

It was probably due to a massive crossover vote from those muslim republicans.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is nothing more then propaganda designed to divide the US and maybe to try and keep US troops in Iraq in order to tie them down for no good reason.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting, it's like a joke, only not funny.

I agree that Americans should never play into the hands of terrorists when it comes to politics...

Which is why the Republicans need to stop using terrorist propaganda as a source of campaign support.

Do Republicans really think that the terrorists are such complete morons that they don't understand that Americans dislike them and will react in a contrary manner? Even a 5 year old can understand the concept of reverse psychology.

What do the terrorists (as distinct from native Iraqi insurgents) want? They want to fight. Al Qaida does not want the US out of Iraq because Iraq is costing us money and men. They love a long war, because it has always worked in their favor. Crusades always degenerated with time, the Soviets took it worse and worse as the war dragged on, and they are betting that they can bleed us slow for years on end to the point that we emerge on the other side with a demoralized and weakened military, an exhaustion with military spending, and a deep fear of military entanglement. They believe that the only way to get the quiet, submissive America they want is to keep the inept Republican administration in a position to keep shooting itself in the feet, because the democrats, while slow to fight, will still fight when pushed too far, and that's not good, because the terrorists DO intend to push us too far.

It's not even complicated. Chris friggin Rock even figured it out. Haven't you seen Head of State? Remember the campaign commercial he made for his opponent with all those awful people saying all those great things about the opponent?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
isn't an alliance something that is mutually agreed upon?
are you implying a secret pact between democrats and terrorists?

whenever i hear something about terrorists preferring democrats, i see a blatant attempt to smear the democrats and further divide the country

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
isn't an alliance something that is mutually agreed upon?
are you implying a secret pact between democrats and terrorists?

whenever i hear something about terrorists preferring democrats, i see a blatant attempt to smear the democrats and further divide the country

Mutally agreed alliance? How about Terrorists and enemy foreign leaders using Democrat talking points? When Hugo went on his rant at the UN, I saw no difference in that speech and one by ALGORE, Swimmer Kennedy, Miss USA Pelosi, or John "the troops are dumb" Kerry. The same thing goes for the latest Al-Queda speech.

Terrorists prefer Democrats for one reason, they are WEAK.

For you sports fans out there, Try this one...Your team has already advanced to the championship game, don't you pull for the team remaining that you think you have a better matchup against?

That is what Terrorists are doing, they are rooting for Democrats because they know they match up better.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey RR, what say we have a brief debate in H2H on whether or not terrorists prefer democrats? I've been dying for a good debate lately.

I contend that terrorists prefer Republicans because Democrats are not weak enough. Democrats will eventually end the war in Iraq and slow down the war on terror, but would step up and fight if the terrorists ever made serious headway towards Bin Laden's dream of Kalifa.

The current embodiment of Republican policy will continue to fight his war weakly and lose it, resulting in a "Vietnam Syndrome" that would stop America from interfering with the terrorist agenda in the future.

The terrorists don't want us to leave. They are goading us into a fight on their ground- trying to sucker us down to their level. The Republicans are falling for it hook line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You have voted The Vagabond for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

What else can I say ?
The above post summed up things nicely.

df1

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

By Richard Whittle | Contributor to The Christian Science Monitor
WASHINGTON

As US troops battle Islamic extremists abroad, the Pentagon and the armed forces are reaching out to Muslims at home.

An underlying goal is to interest more Muslims in the military, which needs officers and troops who can speak Arabic and other relevant languages and understand the culture of places like Iraq and Afghanistan. The effort is also part of a larger outreach. Pentagon officials say they are striving for mutual understanding with Muslims at home and abroad and to win their support for US war aims. Among the efforts to attract and retain Muslim cadets:

Muslim influence in the US is not limited to politics, it spans the entire society. It is unreasonable to expect muslims to be excluded from the political process. Surely "RRconservative" is not suggesting that we should discriminate against muslims.

top topics

join