It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Gemma Galgani of Lucca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I wanted to share for those who have not heard of this innocent girl her life story. I have read the book of her life story and she was truly an angel in human form, I wish you all could read it.

heres her website.

www.stgemma.com...

She was a victim soul, discerner of spirits, stigmatist, completely innocent never even commiting one venial sin (small) faults that are not a command imperfections. She had sight of her guardian angel at age 9, amazing obedience she also had, she never argued with anyone, didnt speak much out of fear of offending God and staying in his presence.

She once gave 3 years of her life for one soul whom she wanted to convert telling Jesus that she will offer three years of suffering up for one soul

She had true humility, asking God to "teach her how to love", a true angel.

She had constent ecstacies, but realizing it was Gods grace she felt unworthy of such gifts.

An amazing life, a role model to me. Trying to become this holy and innocent is hard, but its do able, and she has inspired me greatly.

please, I want you to read about her.

peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Came across this thread, and I know it is kind of late but... thanks for posting that link.

I had heard of St. Gemma, but hadn't really read anything about her before. Her story is pretty interesting, and I have always been fascinated by stories about stigmata.

So pretty, too!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I know, shes very gourgious, but even more so in soul. A very chaste innocent angel. Im glad you are interested in her. Ive read her book the whole thing, and its a simply incredible story of penance and love.

One part in the book is the preist wondering if this was from God or the working of satan, and he asked mentally for a sign.

So he went in and saw her praying on her knees before a cross, and he saw literal wings extending over her back, not visible to others, but that was convincing to him not including the stigmata healing instantly.

Thats why I have her on my sig.. shes one of my favorite freinds.

peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
updating for last time.

new topics

join